The Great Salt Lake Is Full of Lithium. A Startup Wants to Harvest It.

Coal extraction makes a giant pit also but you don't care, same with limestone for roads, nickel, and copper, in fact, anything mined from the Earth makes a big pit, but you do not care.
I really don't care. I don't care if we drill for oil; mine for lithium; or mine coal. But at least I'm not a complete hypocrite like the lefties are. They'll scream if we drill for oil but slobber all over themselves as they applaud lithium strip minding.

I really don't care. I don't care if we drill for oil; mine for lithium; or mine coal. But at least I'm not a complete hypocrite like the lefties are. They'll scream if we drill for oil but slobber all over themselves as they applaud lithium strip minding.
If it makes money I am all for it no matter what anyone thinks.

I can't help what some people do only myself.

Anyplace with oil,gas,coal, nickel, copper, etc, etc, etc.
and use, green energy is manufactured with oil, gas, coal, nickel, copper, etc., etc., etc., so yes, you are advocating destroying and using all things to build solar panels, wind turbines, and electric cars

why do you want to deplete our natural resources

Forum List

Back