Netanyahu's unwelcome visit to the U.S.

Terrorists are the problem, and Palestine is a recognized terrorist state. They don't have any good will toward anyone else because all they do is teach hatred. Their religion is not just a religion, but more cult like in that it encompasses their entire lives and views, especially in small little isolated areas in the world where they are oppressed by dictators. The dictators and their imams, etc., teach them to hate Americans, to hate Jews, to hate the western world . . . and all of this hatred they are instilling (brainwashing actually) takes the pressure off of the leadership in these places. Their hatred runs deep, and I'm pretty sure you would not want it unleashed on the world. They need to work on improving themselves before they even THINK about becoming a legitimate and recognized "state."
You're so full of shit and blinded by your own racist hatred, that you can't think for one moment you're wrong. I'll say this again, resisting an illegal and immoral occupation, is not terrorism.
What the Palestinians are doing, is not resisting.

Terrorists are the problem, and Palestine is a recognized terrorist state. They don't have any good will toward anyone else because all they do is teach hatred. Their religion is not just a religion, but more cult like in that it encompasses their entire lives and views, especially in small little isolated areas in the world where they are oppressed by dictators. The dictators and their imams, etc., teach them to hate Americans, to hate Jews, to hate the western world . . . and all of this hatred they are instilling (brainwashing actually) takes the pressure off of the leadership in these places. Their hatred runs deep, and I'm pretty sure you would not want it unleashed on the world. They need to work on improving themselves before they even THINK about becoming a legitimate and recognized "state."
You're so full of shit and blinded by your own racist hatred, that you can't think for one moment you're wrong. I'll say this again, resisting an illegal and immoral occupation, is not terrorism.
I' m surprised you have any time to post here, what will all the time you spend kissing Palestinian ass.

They were terrorists long before that. Lol.
No they weren't. They were indigenous residents, living in that area for centuries. None of the violence was present in that area until the Zionists showed up.

You are wrong. The ME has never been a peaceful place. Learn some history!!!
What Billo the Palestinian ass kisser forgets to mention is that it was the Arabs who started with the violence.

No they weren't. They were indigenous residents, living in that area for centuries. None of the violence was present in that area until the Zionists showed up.

What Billo the Palestinian ass kisser forgets to mention is that it was the Arabs who started with the violence.

I'm sure he doesn't "forget." :D

How strange Toastie....you must have short AND LONG TERM MEMORY LOSS.............steve....Trust you and Yours are Well.

Maybe they think they're terrorists. It's definitely plausible. Face facts. Those people are never going to be taken seriously until they make some serious changes. They are a terrorist state run by terrorists. They even kill their own people. There is nothing to defend there.
They're not terrorists, they're fishermen. Fishermen being shot at while they're fishing. And it doesn't even raise a blip on your radar. The fact that you cannot see how inherently evil and mean it is to shoot at someone fishing, say's a lot about you. It say's you've lost your moral compass and any sense of humanity. It doesn't matter how barbaric and inhuman Israeli actions towards the Palestinian's are, you'll just keep making excuses for such behavior.

The Palestinian's aren't the problem, you're the problem.

The UN recognized Palestine as an observer state...Can you link who has deemed Palestine as a "terrorist state' as you say?
You are Right pbel and the person aka "ChrisL" is, the Palestinian political party could well be asked to support either of the main two political Jewish parties to form a government,in the upcoming Israeli Elections.........this last happened when the Palestinians in Israel,in support of Y Rabin was given a vote of NO CONFIDENCE by the Kennesit sic......and Rabin remained Prime Minister....Keep Watching....steve....I love your contribution,but I doubt the Zionist Terrorist Possee DO.....keep up the Great work and truth against these Rewriters of history and the facts.

Maybe they think they're terrorists. It's definitely plausible. Face facts. Those people are never going to be taken seriously until they make some serious changes. They are a terrorist state run by terrorists. They even kill their own people. There is nothing to defend there.
They're not terrorists, they're fishermen. Fishermen being shot at while they're fishing. And it doesn't even raise a blip on your radar. The fact that you cannot see how inherently evil and mean it is to shoot at someone fishing, say's a lot about you. It say's you've lost your moral compass and any sense of humanity. It doesn't matter how barbaric and inhuman Israeli actions towards the Palestinian's are, you'll just keep making excuses for such behavior.

The UN recognized Palestine as an observer state...Can you link who has deemed Palestine as a "terrorist state' as you say?
You are Right pbel and the person aka "ChrisL" is, the Palestinian political party could well be asked to support either of the main two political Jewish parties to form a government,in the upcoming Israeli Elections.........this last happened when the Palestinians in Israel,in support of Y Rabin was given a vote of NO CONFIDENCE by the Kennesit sic......and Rabin remained Prime Minister....Keep Watching....steve....I love your contribution,but I doubt the Zionist Terrorist Possee DO.....keep up the Great work and truth against these Rewriters of history and the facts.
Stevie, go soak your head until you're sober.

It's almost like if the Mexicans started warring with us over California. Lol.

Could you imagine that? Terrorists lobbing bombs into California, killing women, kids, men, whomever happens to be in the way. Also, sending terrorists to night clubs, etc., where all the young people are hanging out and blowing the place up, killing kids on purpose.
We would all have to go a long way to meet such a Cretin like you.........your summation on everything is soaked in Zionist Terrorism Mantra's......your thoughts that Israelis most Zionistas are good,is only founded on your indoctorination sic and sullied mind,but they are not,not by a long mile.Well over 100 UN Violations.......

But you persist in your inaccurate statements,you really have become a Bore.

Do explain why islam as a whole is engaged in more civil wars than any other religion, why islam has murdered 1 million innocents this year since the year started. Why islam has w3armongered with Israel over the last 66 years and has attacked it for no other reason than it exists as an oasis of modern democracy in a desert of brutal dictatorships and Islamic theocracies
Again you spread lies as usual...Islam is a religion not a nation...If you compare Islamic wars to Christian wars you may again look like the lying buffoon you always project.

Ever hear of the "Hundred Years' War in Christian Europe?" Probably, but your role here is to lie.

Is it now, then why do muslims say the Nation of Islam when they want to refer to the whole of islam. Why does the FBI have a dossier on the Nation of Islam an African-American cult that is anti American and violent
FBI Nation of Islam
So no LIES spread other than yours.

Yes lets compare Islamic wars to Christian wars starting in 2015 and going back to 620 C.E.

The Syrian war that is terrorist insurgents mass murdering anyone that is not I.S. in the name of their gods and religion. Boko Haram again terrorist insurgents mass murdering anyone that is not of their cult in the name of their gods and religion. and so we go back in time 1,000 years or more before we come across a Christian war ( a war fought by Christians on the pretext of being a command from god ). In that time there have been thousands of Islamic wars all for the same purpose, WORLD DOMINATION and LAND THEFT.

Ever heard of the genocide of the Jews in Medina, probably but you are told to ignore any Islamic mass murder.
Ever heard of the genocide of the Palestinians by Jews 1927 onwards........but you were told that any Zionist Terrorists MASS MURDERED should be ignored.................................You are Fcuked in the Head Pussy

Thanks Hoss,trouble is I could well be right.........so go soak your head.....by the way,I hope you are well,even if you are grumpy today.....I think you need a drink..LOL.steve

Thanks Hoss,trouble is I could well be right.........so go soak your head.....by the way,I hope you are well,even if you are grumpy today.....I think you need a drink..LOL.steve
I've needed a drink for 21 years,but alas, one is too many and 20 is not enough. On the wagon.

I've needed a drink for 21 years,but alas, one is too many and 20 is not enough. On the wagon.
Brilliant Hoss,LOL...did you miss me while I was away...........LOL.......I'll tell you som'in ......... I really enjoy sparring with you,trouble is some of your punches are below the Belt,.....so it's just as well all of mine ARE......LOL.....Take Care Hoss...steve

Part 2 . . .

Creation[edit]
The Arab League in Cairo Summit 1964 initiated the creation of an organization representing the Palestinian people.[21]

The Palestinian National Council convened in Jerusalem on 28 May 1964. Concluding this meeting the PLO was founded on 2 June 1964. Its Statement of Proclamation of the Organization[22] declared "... the right of the Palestinian Arab people to its sacred homeland Palestine and affirming the inevitability of the battle to liberate the usurped part from it, and its determination to bring out its effective revolutionary entity and the mobilization of the capabilities and potentialities and its material, military and spiritual forces".

Due to the influence of the Egyptian President Nasser, the PLO supported 'Pan-Arabism', as advocated by him – this was the ideology that the Arabs should live in one state. The first executive committee was formed on 9 August, with Ahmad Shuqeiri as its leader.[citation needed]

In spite of the 1949 Armistice Agreements, the Arab states remained unreconciled to Israel's creation as they had been to the proposed partition of Palestine in 1948. Therefore, the Palestinian National Charter of 1964[23] stated: "The claims of historic and spiritual ties between Jews and Palestine are not in agreement with the facts of history or with the true basis of sound statehood... [T]he Jews are not one people with an independent personality because they are citizens to their states." (Article 18).

Although Egypt and Jordan supported the creation of a Palestinian state on land that they recognised as being occupied by Israel, they would not grant sovereignty to the Palestinian people in lands under Jordanian and Egyptian military occupation, amounting to 53% of the territory allocated to Arabs under the UN Partition Plan. Hence, Article 24: "This Organization does not exercise any territorial sovereignty over the West Bank, the Gaza Strip or in the Himmah Area."
The UN and most of the known world does not consider the Palestinian State terrorist...Do you have any recent links to prove your assertion? I don't even think Israel considers the present West Bank leaders terrorists, while I agree Hamas is in my view.

Look at my link that shows they are on the terrorist list
Where is your Link, It vanished?

You did reply to it so it ant have vanished as you claim..............

Hamas, IJ, PRC, DFLP, PFLP, al-Aqsa are all terrorist groups and until '91 so was the PLO.
Dear fascist Phalanges, so is your organization a terrorist group. Add the Phalanges to the group of the terrorists you quote and we are in full agreement!

Which world authority deemed them to be terrorists then ?
I said add to the list the one's who massacred women and children in Sabra and Shatila massacre which Sharon was deemed responsible and censored...

He was chastised for not being clairvoyant. He had not way of knowing Hobeika was taking his orders from Hardan, or why those particular sababa had been picked or which commanders were leading them. Many of the armed palestinians were rounded up and processed to be shipped out of Lebanon. There were fierce gun battles around the gaza hospital with artillery on the roof. Many of the residents were rigged by their own family and died during the search for remaining fatah.

Where is your condemnation of the thousands massacred in the camps by the syrians and amal? Why only the four hundred+ that dies in '82? Do you have any understanding of why or what lead up to Hobeika's boys going in?

I condemn the killing of all unarmed civilians! By the way this is not the Syria board...

Unless they are Jews living n Jewish owned land then you say they are not civilians.

And who says it is an illegal and immoral occupation that has the authority to do so. And why hasn't the UN stepped in and put an end to the occupation of unclaimed land.

Hamas, IJ, PRC, DFLP, PFLP, al-Aqsa are all terrorist groups and until '91 so was the PLO.
You forgot the Likud Party. Their roots are in Irgun. And Irgun was a Jewish terrorist group.

You forget islam which is deeply rooted in terrorism and they go back 1400 years. So much so that they have the murder, rape and land theft as religious commands.

Blowing up school buses and tea shops, is.

Palestinians are illegally occupying Israel land.

Be careful as you are calling muslims liars when you say that, as the reports prior to 1900 show that arab muslims were virtually non existent in Palestine. You need inhabitants for the violence to be present, and the majority of the inhabitants were Jews. But any violence that there was always started when the muslims wanted to take something from the Jews

What the Palestinians are doing, is not resisting.

As they themselves say gaza is not occupied so why are they firing illegal weapons into Israel from gaza. The UN should send in a task force and arrest the leaders of hamas and fatah and then put them on trial for refusing to accept the UN charter

Forum List

Back