Netanyahu's unwelcome visit to the U.S.

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
This is what America gets for letting Israel buy into our Congress, telling US Presidents for decades to "fuck off!'

Netanyahu apos s unwelcome visit to the U.S. - LA Times

To the editor:
For decades, U.S. presidents have urged the Israeli government to stop building Jewish settlements in the West Bank. This request to abide by international law has been ignored, increasing tensions in the Mideast. ("Israel is drawn into U.S. tussle over sanctions on Iran," Jan. 21)lRelated
Middle East
Israel is drawn into U.S. tussle over sanctions on Iran

See all related

To the editor: When are we going to stop witnessing self-serving and dangerous politics being played at the expense of our peace and security?

It is reprehensible that House Speaker John A. Boehner (R-Ohio) and Netanyahu have arranged a speech before Congress soon to denounce Iran and undermine diplomatic efforts by President Obama to build Mideast peace.

This is an insult to the United States and it hampers efforts to use diplomacy with Iran for peace.

Lillian Laskin, Los Angeles

Follow the Opinion section on Twitter @latimesopinion

Israel is one of our dearest and strongest allies. Boehner did the right thing...we need to reassure the Jewry that we stand behind Israel, despite Obama.

Who the fuck invited Al Sharpton to the White House 61 times in the last 5 years? :dunno:
WTF does that have to do with the topic at hand...did he address a joint session of Congress? Why do you ruin your point with red herrings and nonsense?

Who the fuck invited Al Sharpton to the White House 61 times in the last 5 years? :dunno:
WTF does that have to do with the topic at hand...did he address a joint session of Congress? Why do you ruin your point with red herrings and nonsense?
If you can't think any deeper than that, just put me on ignore. Brotch. :slap:
I don't put people on ignore...but my opinion of you has dropped down a notch. I thought you were better than that.

I don't put people on ignore...but my opinion of you has dropped down a notch. I thought you were better than that.
Do shush.

You have a lot of hit and misses around here yourself. I'm not always on my A Game. So sue me. Or... better yet, Brotch-slap me! :slap:

Do shush.

You have a lot of hit and misses around here yourself. I'm not always on my A Game. So sue me. Or... better yet, Brotch-slap me! :slap:
:lol: Back up a couple of notches. :beer:

The articles focus is that several Presidents have been trying to achieve peace and were told to fuck off while we get Terrorism for Israeli refusal of peace by the way of Land Theft...

The whole system is corrupted by money, our Democracy is dead...

its not a 'democracy' pbel !! Good to see the death of mob rule / democracy !!

With Iranian Valerie Jarett ... senior advisor to Hussein Obama bin laden

what can you expect?

the White House is sick from within...

What we Americans need to do, is purge all these little Israeli bitches from our government. It might take a couple elections to do it, but we got to get these fucking assholes out of our government.

Forum List

Back