Neil Cavuto: Please vaccinate - Life is too short to be an ass

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Thanks Neil, I couldn't have said it better!

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, returned to the air on Sunday to urge viewers to get vaccinated—hours after Fox contributor Lisa Boothe bragged that she is not getting the shot in some kind of twisted protest of the Biden administration. Cavuto, who has multiple sclerosis and is fully vaccinated, said the shot probably stopped him from getting severely ill. “It’s not about left or right, not who’s conservative or liberal. Last time I checked, everyone, regardless of political persuasion is coming down with this,” he said. “Life is too short to be an ass. Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide... Stop the deaths. Stop the suffering. Please, get vaccinated.”

If one has the medical history he has it would be wise to get vaccinated if you do not it’s less urgent for you get vaccinated. I have gotten the vaccine since I have I’m not really that concerned about those who have not.

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, returned to the air on Sunday to urge viewers to get vaccinated—hours after Fox contributor Lisa Boothe bragged that she is not getting the shot in some kind of twisted protest of the Biden administration. Cavuto, who has multiple sclerosis and is fully vaccinated, said the shot probably stopped him from getting severely ill. “It’s not about left or right, not who’s conservative or liberal. Last time I checked, everyone, regardless of political persuasion is coming down with this,” he said. “Life is too short to be an ass. Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide... Stop the deaths. Stop the suffering. Please, get vaccinated.”

The guy is sick and don't eat healthy at all. The hogs at at a hog farm take better care of themselves than he.

Trumper cancel culture at its finest. Cavuto, who I do watch occasionally, speaks his mind and Trumpers go insane. Instead of respectively disagreeing they attack him viscerally.

For the record I hate all cancel culture, left or right.

Cavuto spoke the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.

Getting vaccinated is not the safest thing for every person. Although its extremely rare, you can die from the vaccine. There are people rolling the dice on the vaccine who will never even get COVID during their lifetime. If you take the vaccine, you are guaranteed a chance at having an adverse reaction.

No matter how you want to spin it, there are people in this world who have a better chance at surviving COVID, than they have at surviving the vaccine. That is simply a fact. Im vaxxed, but expecting everyone to do it is unreasonable.

What do you say to the ones who die FROM the shot?

They should make it mandatory that all vaxxers get vaccinated every time they comes into contact with antivaxxers. To prevent them from being infected.
Have an app on the phone that says they must get vaccinated immediately because they came into contact with an antivaxxer.
Have these apps flashes a warning signal alerting them every time they came into contact. That they must run to the nearest drug store to get vaccinated.
Now that will solve the issue...

5ql1ja.gif

It has always taken time for the US population to warm up to any vaccine and from what I can grasp from history the government has never pressured and threatened people to get in....until the Tyrants took over.....the tyrants in DC and the media....

Fuck you Cavuto No Experiment shot for me

I'm so sorry.., Here's different videos that shows that mercury even including mercury in the COVID vaccines are hazardous.

You are chronically misinformed. Stop getting your vaccine news from Facebook.

Forum List

Back