Neil Cavuto: Please vaccinate - Life is too short to be an ass

You are chronically misinformed. Stop getting your vaccine news from Facebook.

What is truth?

What is truth?

For starters, truth is the antithesis of the crap you post. ;)

mwVPnEI.gif

We know, Neil's been triggering you Trumpy Bumpkin sycophants for years. Good! :)

We want pure ideological conservative men and women like the pure Progs on near all the other stations. On the one TV station allowed to be a messenger to the Deplorables. So nasty people on a conservative View TV show can demean and destroy the Megan McCain type Prog every day as one example with the audience applauding every insult and pro conservative comment.

Trumper cancel culture at its finest. Cavuto, who I do watch occasionally, speaks his mind and Trumpers go insane. Instead of respectively disagreeing they attack him viscerally.

For the record I hate all cancel culture, left or right.

Cavuto spoke the truth. Sometimes the truth hurts.
Cavuto has always been an anti-Trump moron.

Only diabetic fat asses like him should get the Vax.

The rest of us young healthy people are doing quite well without it.

How many is that? Fifty .. maybe a hundred total out of the hundreds of millions who've received a shot??
Shove that crap. Nearly 3,000 are dying every day and 95% of them are unvaccinated.
You are a typical lib who puts group rights above individual rights

Someone dies because you forced them to get a shot and your attitude is Sorry ‘Bout That?

Thanks Neil, I couldn't have said it better!

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, returned to the air on Sunday to urge viewers to get vaccinated—hours after Fox contributor Lisa Boothe bragged that she is not getting the shot in some kind of twisted protest of the Biden administration. Cavuto, who has multiple sclerosis and is fully vaccinated, said the shot probably stopped him from getting severely ill. “It’s not about left or right, not who’s conservative or liberal. Last time I checked, everyone, regardless of political persuasion is coming down with this,” he said. “Life is too short to be an ass. Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide... Stop the deaths. Stop the suffering. Please, get vaccinated.”

I would rather get into a shootout and die in a blaze of glory than to get that fucking shit, useless, worthless, dangerous injection.

Make me.

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, returned to the air on Sunday to urge viewers to get vaccinated—hours after Fox contributor Lisa Boothe bragged that she is not getting the shot in some kind of twisted protest of the Biden administration. Cavuto, who has multiple sclerosis and is fully vaccinated, said the shot probably stopped him from getting severely ill. “It’s not about left or right, not who’s conservative or liberal. Last time I checked, everyone, regardless of political persuasion is coming down with this,” he said. “Life is too short to be an ass. Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide... Stop the deaths. Stop the suffering. Please, get vaccinated.”

When I found out that Fauxi paid for a Chicom gain of function bioweapon that targets the human respiratory system, I got the jab.

No way! A lefty saying something pro vax? Wow! When does this ever happen?

Will you ever stop telling that lie? Of the people who test positive for COVID, between 1.7 and 2% die.
Bullshit. Keep in mind many people that get it are completely asymptomatic and never even get tested. Only Seniors with multiple other health issues have “high”mortality rates. Young healthy people are easily at 99.9% survival rate.

We've been through this infinity Boots. One more time just for your benefit? Nah
If you got the jab, you should be safe from a non-vaxxer like me, right?

No. You shouldn't. Why? Because the vaccine (not a vax) does not work.

Furthermore, if you are concerned about mutations....IT'S LITERALLY A COLD VIRUS. It will mutate WAY faster than big pharma can pump out alternatives.

:dunno:

So, does it work or not?

Bullshit. Keep in mind many people that get it are completely asymptomatic and never even get tested. Only Seniors with multiple other health issues have “high”mortality rates. Young healthy people are easily at 99.9% survival rate.

Sorry, you don't get to SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess) the number of people who have had COVID, were untested, and survived. That's not the way statistics work.

Forum List

Back