Neil Cavuto: Please vaccinate - Life is too short to be an ass

You know why there's never been a successful cold virus vaccine produced and marketed by Big Pharma?

Because the mutations out pace the ability to produce a vaccine.

Guess what type of virus COVID-19 is. That's right. A cold virus.

Please learn something ... Dr Boots :icon_rolleyes:

Please learn something ... Dr Boots :icon_rolleyes:

Is a cold virus a coronavirus?

Are there other coronaviruses OTHER than covid-19 that are not considered cold viruses?

Do they mutate like every other coronavirus ever?

Please learn something, fake Dr. Love.

Are there other coronaviruses OTHER than covid-19 that are not considered cold viruses?

There are thousands of Coronaviruses. For you to pretend that they are all the same is just dumber than catshit my friend.

Viruses are the smallest kind of germs. Visible only under super-powerful microscopes, they aren’t even exactly alive; they need to invade a living cell to multiply. There are more than 4,000 kinds, a few hundred of which make people sick.

84e8ec06faf808109c0142351821f82a.jpg

There are thousands of Coronaviruses. For you to pretend that they are all the same is just dumber than catshit my friend.

Viruses are the smallest kind of germs. Visible only under super-powerful microscopes, they aren’t even exactly alive; they need to invade a living cell to multiply. There are more than 4,000 kinds, a few hundred of which make people sick.

84e8ec06faf808109c0142351821f82a.jpg
To pretend that coronaviruses don't mutate at a very high rate is almost criminal.

But, you go ahead and keep deliberately missing the point. It suits you.

:beer:

Thanks Neil, I couldn't have said it better!

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, returned to the air on Sunday to urge viewers to get vaccinated—hours after Fox contributor Lisa Boothe bragged that she is not getting the shot in some kind of twisted protest of the Biden administration. Cavuto, who has multiple sclerosis and is fully vaccinated, said the shot probably stopped him from getting severely ill. “It’s not about left or right, not who’s conservative or liberal. Last time I checked, everyone, regardless of political persuasion is coming down with this,” he said. “Life is too short to be an ass. Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide... Stop the deaths. Stop the suffering. Please, get vaccinated.”

This is the first time I've seen this thread...

have the "Bwak--Fox is part of the deep state" chants started yet?

Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who tested positive for COVID-19 last week, returned to the air on Sunday to urge viewers to get vaccinated—hours after Fox contributor Lisa Boothe bragged that she is not getting the shot in some kind of twisted protest of the Biden administration. Cavuto, who has multiple sclerosis and is fully vaccinated, said the shot probably stopped him from getting severely ill. “It’s not about left or right, not who’s conservative or liberal. Last time I checked, everyone, regardless of political persuasion is coming down with this,” he said. “Life is too short to be an ass. Life is way too short to be ignorant of the promise of something that is helping people worldwide... Stop the deaths. Stop the suffering. Please, get vaccinated.”

i lost interest in cavuto a long time ago

big deal what he says...

as far as I'm concerned, most big news people are part of the elite class... meaning: couldn't care less about the non-elites

There are stay at homes who can say the same in every state in the union. Alaska is suffering from one of the worst outbreaks in the country right now. Yet you claimed otherwise. Sad :(
I never claimed otherwise. Is this what you do? You make up fake arguments? You are a weak debator. I dont have time for weak debators.

If you EVER do that again, you will go on my ignore list. Also, if you make any attempt to defend your current lie when you respond, you will go on my ignore list.

If one has the medical history he has it would be wise to get vaccinated if you do not it’s less urgent for you get vaccinated. I have gotten the vaccine since I have I’m not really that concerned about those who have not.

One of the known side-effects of the mRNA crap is agglutination of the red blood cells, which can lead to all sorts of nasty complications.

That also happens to be one of the effects that diabetes can have, and a major factor in nearly all diabetes-related complications.

It seems to me that for those of is with diabetes, who already have an above-average risk of agglutination and related complications, taking any drug, such as these mRNA-based “vaccines”, is an especially bad idea.

Funny how every segment of society is protected from insults by the media and media personalities except the innocent citizens who choose not to be vaccinated.

One of the known side-effects of the mRNA crap is agglutination of the red blood cells, which can lead to all sorts of nasty complications.

That also happens to be one of the effects that diabetes can have, and a major factor in nearly all diabetes-related complications.

It seems to me that for those of is with diabetes, who already have an above-average risk of agglutination and related complications, taking any drug, such as these mRNA-based “vaccines”, is an especially bad idea.
That is why things like this should be discussed with one’s personal physician and we should not have a one size fits all mandate.

Yes. There are at least 18 other Corona viruses. They are not colds. Colds are not viral. Corona viruses are derivatives of MERS. Once a virus is created it is forever. It will continually mutate, largely in weaker versions. It never goes away. We still have Spanish Flu, Swine, Bird, H1N1 and every other flu. The flu cannot overcome the defenses of the human immune system. Every time there is a flu cycle the human immune system gets stronger. That's why the 1918 flu that killed millions will only garner a few sniffles today.

Let's see. Get a 'vaccine' that is maybe 90% effective for maybe three months for a disease that has a 99.78% survival rate. And I, overweight and high blood pressure have 100% survived it. Twice.

Hopefully it kills your sad ass next time TeddyDerp. So wassup with that “natural immunity” thingy bob?

I never claimed otherwise. Is this what you do? You make up fake arguments? You are a weak debator. I dont have time for weak debators.

If you EVER do that again, you will go on my ignore list. Also, if you make any attempt to defend your current lie when you respond, you will go on my ignore list.

Oh NOES!! Godboy hath threatened me with the IGs .. what shall I do? :lol:

Carry a gun. Life is too short to be an ass.

Forum List

Back