Nearly 9,000 DACA teachers at risk

Good illegals shouldn't be teaching American youth

We should be teaching America's youth about racists like you trash.
Why, you already call US citizens who pay the bills with taxes, racists. Yet we allow liberals like you to collect your welfare check and instead of thanking US, you bitch and moan because your party tells you to. I have never seen such a deplorable group as what comes out of the public indoctrination stations(schools) and how far left you are making those kids. Not to worry, though with 300,000 future democrat voters executed a year(Abortion) and those who came here illegally going back across the border, soon the Democrat party will not exist anymore.

How many fewer bilingual teachers will we need if we build the wall and boot 11 million illegals?

You can fantasize about MAWA (Make America White Again) all you like, but there will be no "wall" and we're not going to be deporting 11 million people.
want to put some money on that ? Talk about a racist rant, I guess people of Color who are here legally don't count as US citizens?

want to put some money on that ? Talk about a racist rant, I guess people of Color who are here legally don't count as US citizens?

Sure - deport 11 million people and I will depart this board forever. It is cost prohibitive and will never happen. As for "the big beautiful wall" there will be some fixes and perhaps some additional fencing. Also additional agents and security. But much of the border is mountains and rivers. Not possible.

Also the property owners are going to fight it like hell. Trump will attempt imminent domain he will fail. The property owners along the border (in Texas as a whole) do not WANT Trump's wall.

Know where the lions share of the drugs come in? The ports. You wanna stop drug trafficking, a wall ain't gonna do it.

Sure - deport 11 million people and I will depart this board forever. It is cost prohibitive and will never happen. As for "the big beautiful wall" there will be some fixes and perhaps some additional fencing. Also additional agents and security. But much of the border is mountains and rivers. Not possible.

Also the property owners are going to fight it like hell. Trump will attempt imminent domain he will fail. The property owners along the border (in Texas as a whole) do not WANT Trump's wall.

Know where the lions share of the drugs come in? The ports. You wanna stop drug trafficking, a wall ain't gonna do it.
Are you telling US that those people who come here illegally, trash the property they are crossing and those whose property is being trashed will have an issue with the wall? Bwaaahhhaaaahhhhaaaaaa.

In Virginia, where the state is a sanctuary state, illegals have come in the millions, where they hunker down, like it very liberal FAIRFAX, the area is so littered it is a joke. Yet nothing can be done about it, as those who are littering are a PROTECTED class..

Desert Trash: Illegal Immigrants’ Impact on the Environment by Rosa P. Oakes

50d22386-0453-5c6b-9cd9-25cafe780340.preview-300.jpg

Captain Chaos Lumps these valuable assets in with MS-13 - :rolleyes-41: What an idiot

Of the 690,000 undocumented immigrants now facing an uncertain future as Congress and President Trump wrangle over the DACA program are about 8,800 school teachers.

The real possibility that they'll be deported if the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is allowed to expire has put enormous stress on them.​

Nearly 9,000 DACA Teachers Face An Uncertain Future
It is illegal to knowingly hire an illegal alien. I look forward to Trump having the school employees responsible arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Captain Chaos Lumps these valuable assets in with MS-13 - :rolleyes-41: What an idiot

Of the 690,000 undocumented immigrants now facing an uncertain future as Congress and President Trump wrangle over the DACA program are about 8,800 school teachers.

The real possibility that they'll be deported if the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program is allowed to expire has put enormous stress on them.​

It is illegal to knowingly hire an illegal alien. I look forward to Trump having the school employees responsible arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

If they're DACA people, they have work permits.

If they're DACA people, they have work permits.
Which expire.

From your own link :
The mountainous desert terrain on Farm Road 170 between Presidio and Big Bend National Park, which is along the Rio Grande, is sparsely populated and formidable.
Now why would anyone want to put a wall where it is FORMIDABLE and sparsely populated. You leftards are such stupid people.

You don't know much about MS13, do you?

#1..the school where this girl gunned down people is gangland.
#2..."
Telling his story, Elmer said: "I joined the MS-13 gang right after my mom died. I was 8-years-old. The gang was, for me, a new life, a new family."

MS-13: An Inside Look At The Brutal Gang And Its Insidious Spread On Long Island

Last edited:

#2..."
Telling his story, Elmer said: "I joined the MS-13 gang right after my mom died. I was 8-years-old. The gang was, for me, a new life, a new family."

MS-13: An Inside Look At The Brutal Gang And Its Insidious Spread On Long Island
In Manassas, which 6 years ago was a good mix of black and white citizens, after 5 years most of the blacks moved south, and an influx of illegals started showing up. How can I know this, because US citizens of Hispanic descent would create a business that would have English for their signs. Illegals who broke the law coming here, don't follow the equal rights law so only has their signs in Spanish and dare you to say something about it in that sanctuary state. But in the last year there was 4 fires going in the street behind me, as 4 tool sheds went up in flames, because MS-13 and their thuggery were looking for protection money and this is the entry level to put fear in the illegal population. 6 months later 1 townhouse was burned up, luckily the occupants got out.

#2..."

So where's the evidence that this chick was in MS-13?

Made it up dinya? :)

If mexican is a race, then American is a race and Mexicans are disrespecting the American race sneaking into our country illegally. They expect us to respect Mexican laws if we go there, why the fuck do they get a free pass here?

Why should I respect the race that disrespects us?

Valuable assets?

As they aspire to teach our children about their ancestors and their contributions to Colonialism, Imperialism, racism, and slavery,

Encouraging mindful engagement on immigration, migrant labor and revolution?

That their ancestors are the cause of inequality and oppression?

Spanish illegals teaching Social Justice perspectives and practices?

I applaud their education and commitment.

No go home and fix your country instead of changing ours into what you ran away from.

Valuable assets?

As they aspire to teach our children about their ancestors and their contributions to Colonialism, Imperialism, racism, and slavery,

Encouraging mindful engagement on immigration, migrant labor and revolution?

That their ancestors are the cause of inequality and oppression?

Spanish illegals teaching Social Justice perspectives and practices?

I applaud their education and commitment.

No go home and fix your country instead of changing ours into what you ran away from.

Oh please - we have a checkered history too.

Will you now suggest that we can't hire US citizens because they might teach kids that we need to return to slavery?

If you were brought here at a young age, you grew up in US schools but also speak Spanish because your parents probably did. That's an asset at a time when we have an extreme shortage of bilingual teachers.

Every kid takes a second language class. I took French in high school - my daughter ended up taking Spanish. Two years in total. A second language stretches the mind and came in real handy for me on a few occasions even though I don't speak French fluently.

Forum List

Back