NBC throws Hunter Biden under the bus

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
NBC.....duh

Analysis of Hunter Biden's hard drive shows he, his firm took in about $11 million from 2013 to 2018, spent it fast​

The hard drive and documents from Senate Republicans indicate few of Biden’s deals ever came to fruition and shed light on how fast he was spending his money.

The documents and the analysis, which don’t show what he did to earn millions from his Chinese partners, raise questions about national security, business ethics and potential legal exposure. In December 2020, Biden acknowledged in a statement that he was the subject of a federal investigation into his taxes. NBC News was first to report that an ex-business partner had warned Biden he should amend his tax returns to disclose $400,000 in income from the Ukrainian firm, Burisma. GOP congressional sources also say that if Republicans take back the House this fall, they’ll demand more documents and probe whether any of Biden’s income went to his father, President Joe Biden.

So, they are going with the contents.....Rudy's copy is and always was legit.

NBC News obtained a copy of Biden’s laptop hard drive from a representative of Rudy Giuliani and examined Biden’s business dealings from 2013 to 2018 based on the information available on the hard drive and the scope of the documents released by the Senate.

220518-hunter-biden-ew-147p-c49501.jpg

Rode hard and put away wet.....'It's all coming back to me now'

NBC News analyst Chuck Rosenberg, a former Justice Department official, said that Biden’s paying what he owes could even be seen as an admission of criminal violations. Not paying taxes for many years, rather than one or two, Rosenberg said, helps establish intent, which can otherwise be a struggle for prosecutors in white-collar cases.

Paying the bill, Rosenberg said, might help Biden if he faced sentencing and “mitigate some of the damage, but it doesn’t undo the crime. That would be like returning money to a bank that you robbed. You still robbed the bank.”

Hunter Biden's hard drive shows he, his firm earned about $11 million from 2013 to 2018

If something is suspected, investigate. If something is found, prosecute. If found guilty, punish with jail time. Do exactly the same with anyone who may have played a part, including family.

It just ain't that complicated. Too bad that philosophy doesn't apply across the board.
At worst, he will pay a fine

If something is suspected, investigate. If something is found, prosecute. If found guilty, punish with jail time. Do exactly the same with anyone who may have played a part, including family.

It just ain't that complicated. Too bad that philosophy doesn't apply across the board.

Funny, you weren't saying that when the Hunter laptop story broke. Russian disinformation as I recall. :lol: Now that you Dims see Biden is indeed as stupid and incompetent as the rest of us have always known, and dragging the Dims down with him, it's "lets go after Hunter!"

Hypocrite Mac & Cheese? I really think so. :D

Funny, you weren't saying that when the Hunter laptop story broke. Russian disinformation as I recall. :lol: Now that you Dims see Biden is indeed as stupid and incompetent as the rest of us have always known, and dragging the Dims down with him, it's "lets go after Hunter!"

Hypocrite Mac & Cheese? I really think so. :D
I've been saying that all along, Trumpster.

You could easily run a search using some of the words in my post.

But, since you're a liar and a coward, you won't have the balls to do so.

So, tough shit.

It is pretty simple...
In 2013 Hunter owed the IRS $313,0000. He and his wife (unbeknownst to her) also owed another $2.7 million in other debts.
He was a drug addict, no job and no way to pay any of these debts.
BUT WAIT - what's this... then Vice President Joe Biden to the rescue!!!
The now infamous photos of the then Vice President and his son in China - and **POOF** - Hunter Biden lands a SUPER lucrative position where no one, and I mean no one, has been able to explain what he did to earn - wait for it - $5.8 million with a businessman in China is believed to be in Chinese jail for fraud.
Joe Biden repeatedly states he had no part of these MAGNIFICENT business positions his son MAGICALLY received - with no one able to explain what he did to earn all this money from foreign governments that HIS FATHER just happened to be involved with.

its-magic-5c9ab8.jpg

On what charge?

An active drug addict, unemployed and with absolutely no positive track record in his career is going to land lucrative ghost positions without his father's help.
No way. No how.
And also MAGICALLY - both main sources of Hunters income is from two countries then Vice President Biden was - at the same time - working with.

Like I said....

its-magic-5c9ab8.jpg

Two years too late.
it's slow and yes, total bullshit.

but if the media is starting to turn away, this can't be good for bidens camp.

that said, the media has sold out and i really don't care what they say anymore. they're saying whatever they are paid to say. who's paying them now?

Forum List

Back