NBC throws Hunter Biden under the bus

The contents? lol

Which ones? The real contents or the lies pushed by Trumpworld, hoping it would do to Biden what they did with Russians on Clinton’s stolen emails?

You’re a real too easily manipulated lol

The Washington Post on Wednesday became the second major news outlet to reverse course and admit that emails from the infamous Hunter Biden laptop are authentic — nine months after it obtained them and a year and a half after the New York Post first reported on them.

Washington Post joins New York Times in finally admitting emails from Hunter Biden laptop are real

The Washington Post on Wednesday became the second major news outlet to reverse course and admit that emails from the infamous Hunter Biden laptop are authentic — nine months after it obtained them and a year and a half after the New York Post first reported on them.

Washington Post joins New York Times in finally admitting emails from Hunter Biden laptop are real
Yawn. So they verified. Trump world has lied about what’s on the laptop. How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

2018 article, clownman......NYT and Wapo and others have come out acknowledging the laptops authenticity.....just a couple months ago.....please, try and keep up.
After getting tested and such. Yes. So. Trump World has been lying about what’s on it. So says the guy who turned it over to everyone

If something is suspected, investigate. If something is found, prosecute. If found guilty, punish with jail time. Do exactly the same with anyone who may have played a part, including family.

It just ain't that complicated. Too bad that philosophy doesn't apply across the board.
Dreamer!

View attachment 647519

LOL...

A huge nothing-burger.
That’s funny. You believe the completely discredited Russiagate story, but not this one.

Remember the 50 intelligence officers who lied to get Joe elected? Remember the near complete corporate media lying that the Hunter laptop story was Russian disinformation? I suppose you’ve forgotten.

You have a link?
It’s all over normal news

Quotes:

What Mac Isaac said next, though, is what was most noteworthy. When he did his “deep dive,” he said, he “saw a lot of photos” — but “did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to [have been] seen.”

“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year-and-a-half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in, not physically, but passing off this misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop,” he said. “And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive and to jeopardize that is going to mean that everything that I sacrificed will be for nothing.”

In other words, Mac Isaac says that he has seen claims about what the laptop contains that don’t actually reflect what he saw on the laptop at the outset. Or, presumably, sees now, as one of the few people that might still have an unlittered copy of its contents.

It’s all over normal news

Quotes:

What Mac Isaac said next, though, is what was most noteworthy. When he did his “deep dive,” he said, he “saw a lot of photos” — but “did not see a lot of photos that are being reported to [have been] seen.”

“I do know that there have been multiple attempts over the past year-and-a-half to insert questionable material into the laptop as in, not physically, but passing off this misinformation or disinformation as coming from the laptop,” he said. “And that is a major concern of mine because I have fought tooth and nail to protect the integrity of this drive and to jeopardize that is going to mean that everything that I sacrificed will be for nothing.”

In other words, Mac Isaac says that he has seen claims about what the laptop contains that don’t actually reflect what he saw on the laptop at the outset. Or, presumably, sees now, as one of the few people that might still have an unlittered copy of its contents.
Isn't that WAPO?

The same WAPO that previously said the laptop was Russian lies?

Popping chaff for upcoming House investigations....create an illusion of uncertainty when more comes out.

I like that 'normal news' comment.

Isn't that WAPO?

Popping chaff for upcoming House investigations....create an illusion of uncertainty when more comes out.

Do you have a link to WAPO stating it was lies?

Or as you making shit up again?

Isn't that WAPO?

And attacking the messenger, while ignoring the content is so — Trumpish

Forum List

Back