NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”

is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

• Yes, he is

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, Biden was wrong

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
didn't say he wasn't an authoritarian strongman. I said he tries to advance his nation's/people's interests.

Do you even understand what that means?
It depends on what you consider as nation's/people's interests. If building a corrupt system of power with pocket oligarchs and billions of dollars flowing abroad annually can be called that, than yes, he has made great achievements in that.
In fact, the Russians never lived better than in the era of Putin's rule.
The 'gold years' of Brezhnev's rule werent too bad in this regard, either.
In narrow meaning of the 'gold years' - (VIII-th five-year plan) 1966-1970 were pretty nice, but not even close to the current level of consumption:
- almost no tropical fruits, good alcohol, little amount of good tobacco, tea and coffee.
- little quantity of cars, TVs and other gadgets.
- not sufficient amount of houses.
- no international tourism.
These years went through mid-1980s (though, the last years werent actually Brezhnev's). It is ridiculous to compare those years and the current ones, especially regarding TVs and gadgets. That is not Putin's achievements, these things are now available in the most post-Soviet countries.
Putin's achievement is that the Russians have enough of money to buy all this stuff. In mid-1980s consumption was quite low (especially if we are talking about food, cars, tobacco, other goods)...

Basically, the core distinction between Brezhnev's USSR and Putin's Russia is that the former was really building new industrial and scientific centers, the Soviet science and education were really at a high level for their time. Virtually all that Russia has now is thanks to the base which was laid at those times and earlier.
First of all, there are new "science-towns" and industrial centers- Skolkovo, Innopolis, Koltsovo, etc... Second, the Soviet industrial and technological evolution has been grown on the basis of Russian Empire with the significant help of foreign, first of all, American, engineers (as well as the Russians done their bit in the rise of America). There is nothing really "new" in the world.

NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”​

l7xJWozjtYspAW4xc_z4k0B3Qn9hL3AFJp5rEvB6JElltO-VJE3gRTsHw5Eep0OnzAQWS2-rautY7Q=s636-nd

Are you a killer? laughs and doesn’t answer the question and 5 more years and putin will surpass koba's length of rule,
After the interview.
Putin: give him the thing....

my qestion:
is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

ps one for sure, Botox doesn't hold Putin´s face in place, it looks like a baboon ass nowadays
It would have been grand if Putin had chose that moment to kill him.
to kill Biden ?
IMG_20210612_221557_345.jpg

I don’t doubt Putin has had people murdered, much like most of our recent presidents. Biden has no compunction in murdering someone.
Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will (Published 2012)
US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian commander in Baghdad
These are military actions designed to cut off the head of the snake.
Attacking innocent opposition is a horse of a different color like Putin does and what Trump was attempting to do.
You’re deluding yourself. Making excuses for your murderer while condemning the oppositions murderer, is foolish.
My murderer? No. You are deluding yourself if you think that killing a killer is the same as attacking
innocent opposition.
Yeah all those innocent Iraqi, Syrian, and Yemeni women and children murdered are just nothing to concern ourselves about.
Of course, that is concerning. What is your point?

I don’t doubt Putin has had people murdered, much like most of our recent presidents. Biden has no compunction in murdering someone.
Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will (Published 2012)
Attacking innocent opposition is a horse of a different color like Putin does and what Trump was attempting to do.
You’re deluding yourself. Making excuses for your murderer while condemning the oppositions murderer, is foolish.
My murderer? No. You are deluding yourself if you think that killing a killer is the same as attacking
innocent opposition.
There is no such thing as 'innocent opposition'.
Sure there is. The opponents of Trump were innocent of whatever "crimes" he was trying to pin on them and he had no reason to demand that his DOJ investigate these lawmakers and reporters other than their opposition to him.

innocent opposition.
Sure there is. The opponents of Trump were innocent of whatever "crimes" he was trying to pin on them and he had no reason to demand that his DOJ investigate these lawmakers and reporters other than their opposition to him.
Defamation is a crime, too. Say nothing about treason, civil unrests, murders and so on...

Defamation is a crime,
Not if it's true.
It's not defamation, if it is true (by the definition). Anyway, do you want to say, that Killary and her gang are "innocent"?
Beats me. What are they accused of?
There are two different questions:
1) Are they really guilty?
2) Was there a formal accusation?
Ok, go ahead and play your double talking word games, I'm done with you.

Putin's achievement is that the Russians have enough of money to buy all this stuff. In mid-1980s consumption was quite low (especially if we are talking about food, cars, tobacco, other goods)
As I already told you these stuff is available in the most post-Soviet republics. And by 'available' I mean that the most people can buy that. That is not late 1980s or 1990s anymore.

But again, that is pretty ridiculous to compare those times. The Soviet Union in its zenith offered plenty of 'free' stuff instead of tropical fruits. Free universal healthcare; free education including various colleges and universities (and the level of it was really high at some point); free housing; free 'profsoyuz' resorts; free sports, musical and art sections for schoolchildren etc.

How this stuff was really free is another question.

of all, there are new "science-towns" and industrial centers- Skolkovo, Innopolis, Koltsovo, etc... Second, the Soviet industrial and technological evolution has been grown on the basis of Russian Empire with the significant help of foreign, first of all, American, engineers (as well as the Russians done their bit in the rise of America). There is nothing really "new" in the world
Rosnano! You forgot about Rosnano! Yeah, these scientific centers seem to perfectly fulfill their main goal - siphoning money from the state budget into the pockets of state officials.

Russian Empire? Dude are you kidding? It was a backward agrarian country with virtually no industry as a significant social or economic feature. And even this was based on Western technologies and engineers. And of course the Bolsheviks were heavily relaying on that Western stuff because there werent domestic base.

innocent opposition.
Defamation is a crime, too. Say nothing about treason, civil unrests, murders and so on...
Reporting and having an opposing viewpoint is not defamation but Trump's hammering of the press and Democrats with stupid name-calling, and having his DOJ investigate them is certainly not the result of defamation.

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you
I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...
They seem to have an impulsive attraction to aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian strongman types, and to be "led" by them.

they are clearly ' betas '

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...

What makes you think that Putin does not care about advancing russia's or the russian people's interests? You fucktard.

poisoning journalists who expose corruption?

outlawing the music & jailing musicians/artists that protest the policies of pootey poot?

having such little regard for the innocent people of russia by gassing some his own citizens, making their dead lives an example to dissuade others from doing it again?

Last edited:

There's another one.

You vermin do nothing but lie.

^^^ liar ^^^

What's going to be interesting is that Sleepy Joe and Uncle Pooty are supposed to be meeting.

We'll see if Biden has the courage to tell Putin off in person, face to face.

whatever is said or not said will be transcribed & archived - - - unlike vlad's puppet who made sure his meetings weren't recorded.

hmmmm .... curious that, don'tcha think?

There's another one.

What makes you think that Putin does not care about advancing russia's or the russian people's interests? You fucktard.

outlawing the music & jailing musicians/artists that protest the policies of pootey poot?

having such little regard for the innocent people of russia by gassing some his own citizens, making their dead lives an example to dissuade others from doing it again?
In their eyes, authoritarianism like that is justified, if it's by their dear leader. It's for the good of the country, dontcha know.

There's another one.

In their eyes, authoritarianism like that is justified, if it's by their dear leader. It's for the good of the country, dontcha know.
And you believed Fauci-Kevorkian and followed him like the Pied Piper....lol

We are not group think herds of donkeys following every scam imaginable.

Do you realize all the focus and energy Hillary and Obamas Russian hoax was. The damage it did.

Forum List

Back