NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”

is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

• Yes, he is

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, Biden was wrong

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you
I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...

What makes you think that Putin does not care about advancing russia's or the russian people's interests? You fucktard.

poisoning journalists who expose corruption?

outlawing the music & jailing musicians/artists that protest the policies of pootey poot?

having such little regard for the innocent people of russia by gassing some his own citizens, making their dead lives an example to dissuade others from doing it again?
In their eyes, authoritarianism like that is justified, if it's by their dear leader. It's for the good of the country, dontcha know.

Nothing I said, indicates that. You are delusional or lying.
Every post of yours in this thread “indicates” it. You can’t bring yourself to condemn a single one of his actions and pretty much defend Putin at every turn. You have been justifying his actions with every one of your responses.

CORRELL: “He’s doing it for the people of Russia”

Bitch please…

The question was, what we cons, some of us, find "attractive" about Putin. I gave the answer, as I see it.

The question was not, what we DON'T like about him.

Have you been drinking?
So you must like that about Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, etc., right? You like that they want to do what is best for the American people?

Generally I did not get the feeling that their goal was what was best for America or Americans. I got the feeling that they were more often in service of either liberal ideology OR certain groups within America, not AMERICANS.

On the rare occasions that I did feel that they did something FOR AMERICA, I did support it, like when Bill Clinton sabotaged the International Land Mine Treaty.

His actions there were very smooth, and his stated reasons was pure American Exceptionalism. I said so at the time, giving him credit for it, and have said so, several times since.
I see...Putin murders, jails, tortures....but he's okay and "doing it for the people" . Democrats though, they only do what they do for themselves. Seriously, what kind of cannabis laws does your state have? No limits on dosage?

You just lied twice about what I said.

It is not surprising. You libs lie constantly. If you told the truth, people would never support your agenda.
Point out where I got your position wrong.

1. You believe Putin does the hortible, human rights violating, things he does "for the Russian people"

2. You believe Democrats do not seek what is best for the American people, only what is good for themselves.

which part did i summarize incorrectly?

Both are incorrect.

1. I made a general statement that Putin is a leader who is trying to advance his nation's/people's interest. That a was a general statement. That part where you picked out negative aspects of his performance and claimed that I specified those traits, when I made my statement, was completely wrong. You are either lying or delusional.

2. When you asked me about a selection of national dem leaders, my response was not that they "do what they do for themselves" but they do what they do " in service of either liberal ideology OR certain groups within America, not AMERICANS." Please note that there really is not connection or overlap between what I said, and what you claimed I said. You are either lying or delusional.

Seriously. If you seriously believe the shit you posted, you really need to get some help. I hope that you are just a filthy liar. If you are really this blinded by partisan rage, you need to go cold turkey on the political shit, for at least 6 months.
I have posted my perception of the things you have posted in this thread. I am not alone with coming away with the impression that you admire Putin and despise Democrats. Nothing you've posted dissuades me of that notion.

I would trust Vlad with my life way more than a libturd. JC what a life being a libturd.
Good Lord
Hey, at least they're up front about it now.

These people see, in Trump, the aggressive, pugilistic, nationalistic, authoritarian strongman they're been dreaming about for decades.

Trump sees, in Putin, the same thing. And now he's just like him. This is all one big symbiotic relationship.

I would trust Vlad with my life way more than a libturd. JC what a life being a libturd.
Good Lord

These people see, in Trump, the aggressive, pugilistic, nationalistic, authoritarian strongman they're been dreaming about for decades.

Trump sees, in Putin, the same thing. And now he's just like him. This is all one big symbiotic relationship.
Christ you can whine with the best bitches at USMB....lolol

Stuff a sock in your mouth and give up. I trust Uncle Vlad way more than you and I have proof why

NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”​

l7xJWozjtYspAW4xc_z4k0B3Qn9hL3AFJp5rEvB6JElltO-VJE3gRTsHw5Eep0OnzAQWS2-rautY7Q=s636-nd

Are you a killer? laughs and doesn’t answer the question and 5 more years and putin will surpass koba's length of rule,
After the interview.
Putin: give him the thing....

my qestion:
is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

ps one for sure, Botox doesn't hold Putin´s face in place, it looks like a baboon ass nowadays

NBC??????? LOL

Nobody gives a fig about NBC aka Nothing But Crap!

NBC is Fake News scum.

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...

What makes you think that Putin does not care about advancing russia's or the russian people's interests? You fucktard.

outlawing the music & jailing musicians/artists that protest the policies of pootey poot?

having such little regard for the innocent people of russia by gassing some his own citizens, making their dead lives an example to dissuade others from doing it again?

Pick your best one. Gish galloping is the tool of the lazy weak.

October 23

Hostage crisis in Moscow theater

On October 23, 2002, about 50 Chechen rebels storm a Moscow theater, taking up to 800 people hostage during a sold-out performance of a popular musical.
The terrorists—including a number of women with explosives strapped to their bodies—identified themselves as members of the Chechen Army. They had one demand: that Russian military forces begin an immediate and complete withdrawal from Chechnya, the war-torn region located north of the Caucasus Mountains.
Chechnya, with its predominately Muslim population, had long struggled to assert its independence. In 2000, President Vladimir Putin was elected partly because of his hard-line position towards Chechnya and his public vow not to negotiate with terrorists.
After a 57-hour-standoff at the Palace of Culture, during which two hostages were killed, Russian special forces surrounded and raided the theater on the morning of October 26. Later it was revealed that they had pumped a powerful narcotic gas into the building, knocking nearly all of the terrorists and hostages unconscious before breaking into the walls and roof and entering through underground sewage tunnels. Most of the guerrillas and 120 hostages were killed during the raid. Security forces were later forced to defend the decision to use the dangerous gas, saying that only a complete surprise attack could have disarmed the terrorists before they had time to detonate their explosives.
[...]
After the theater crisis, Putin’s government clamped down even harder on Chechnya, drawing accusations of kidnapping, torture and other atrocities.
Hostage crisis in Moscow theater

<betasayswhat?>

Yes, he is a cold hearted bastard, operating in a culture that seems pretty comfortable with that.

I note that Chechnya is still part of Russia, that that attempt at secession failed.

My point was not that he was cuddly and warm but that he pursued Russian Interests as he saw them.

You seem to have trouble understanding simple concepts.

There's another one.

In their eyes, authoritarianism like that is justified, if it's by their dear leader. It's for the good of the country, dontcha know.

Every post of yours in this thread “indicates” it. You can’t bring yourself to condemn a single one of his actions and pretty much defend Putin at every turn. You have been justifying his actions with every one of your responses.

Bitch please…

The question was, what we cons, some of us, find "attractive" about Putin. I gave the answer, as I see it.

Have you been drinking?
So you must like that about Joe Biden, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, etc., right? You like that they want to do what is best for the American people?

Generally I did not get the feeling that their goal was what was best for America or Americans. I got the feeling that they were more often in service of either liberal ideology OR certain groups within America, not AMERICANS.

On the rare occasions that I did feel that they did something FOR AMERICA, I did support it, like when Bill Clinton sabotaged the International Land Mine Treaty.

His actions there were very smooth, and his stated reasons was pure American Exceptionalism. I said so at the time, giving him credit for it, and have said so, several times since.
I see...Putin murders, jails, tortures....but he's okay and "doing it for the people" . Democrats though, they only do what they do for themselves. Seriously, what kind of cannabis laws does your state have? No limits on dosage?

It is not surprising. You libs lie constantly. If you told the truth, people would never support your agenda.

1. You believe Putin does the hortible, human rights violating, things he does "for the Russian people"

2. You believe Democrats do not seek what is best for the American people, only what is good for themselves.

Both are incorrect.

1. I made a general statement that Putin is a leader who is trying to advance his nation's/people's interest. That a was a general statement. That part where you picked out negative aspects of his performance and claimed that I specified those traits, when I made my statement, was completely wrong. You are either lying or delusional.

2. When you asked me about a selection of national dem leaders, my response was not that they "do what they do for themselves" but they do what they do " in service of either liberal ideology OR certain groups within America, not AMERICANS." Please note that there really is not connection or overlap between what I said, and what you claimed I said. You are either lying or delusional.

Seriously. If you seriously believe the shit you posted, you really need to get some help. I hope that you are just a filthy liar. If you are really this blinded by partisan rage, you need to go cold turkey on the political shit, for at least 6 months.
I have posted my perception of the things you have posted in this thread. I am not alone with coming away with the impression that you admire Putin and despise Democrats. Nothing you've posted dissuades me of that notion.

What you did was demonstrate how much you let your partisan hate, warp your perceptions.

If you fucked it up that badly just now, why do you think that you did any better the rest of the times?

And the fact that other lefties agree with you? That does not change the fact that you can't read a sentence and even come close to getting it's actual meaning, because of your hate warped perception. It does indicate that they are just as bad as you.

There's another one.

Bitch please…

Have you been drinking?

Both are incorrect.

What you did was demonstrate how much you let your partisan hate, warp your perceptions.

If you fucked it up that badly just now, why do you think that you did any better the rest of the times?

And the fact that other lefties agree with you? That does not change the fact that you can't read a sentence and even come close to getting it's actual meaning, because of your hate warped perception. It does indicate that they are just as bad as you.
Still not seeing anything to dissuade me of the notion that you admire Putin and despise fellow Americans who are Democrat.

Good Lord

Trump is not an Authoritarian.

Aggression and nationalism are GOOD qualities in a leader. Especially in a time like this.

Good Lord

Aggression and nationalism are GOOD qualities in a leader. Especially in a time like this.
You saying "Trump is not an Authoritarian" just means he failed at something else. He WAS a wannabe Authoritarian. Let's hope he never gets close enough to the presidency to try again.

There's another one.

Bitch please…

Have you been drinking?

Both are incorrect.

Still not seeing anything to dissuade me of the notion that you admire Putin and despise fellow Americans who are Democrat.

You completely invented whole phrases, that completely twisted the meaning of every statement in that post of mine you responded to.

You can't see anything. You are literally blinded by partisan zealotry.

Good Lord

You saying "Trump is not an Authoritarian" just means he failed at something else. He WAS a wannabe Authoritarian. Let's hope he never gets close enough to the presidency to try again.

That is your spin. My statement was a clear denial of him being that. Would you like to address what I said, or tell us some more about the shit you imagine?

There's another one.

Bitch please…

Have you been drinking?

Both are incorrect.

You completely invented whole phrases, that completely twisted the meaning of every statement in that post of mine you responded to.

Still not seeing denials...or anything to dissuade me of the notion that you admire Putin and despise Democrats.

Yes or no, do you admire Putin? We already know about the despise Democrats part...

Good Lord

That is your spin. My statement was a clear denial of him being that. Would you like to address what I said, or tell us some more about the shit you imagine?
We don't have to imagine. Trump WAS a wannabe Authoritarian. Thank God he failed at that too.

Good Lord

We don't have to imagine. Trump WAS a wannabe Authoritarian. Thank God he failed at that too.
My God you believed a Russia Scam for 5 yrs.....lolol

What a waste of time and damage it caused. Those that believed it need a fist in their GDF faces

Good Lord

You're dealing with slaves to a boss in a miserable job. I'd be ad too. In fact I wouldn't want to live living like an animal

There's another one.

Bitch please…

Have you been drinking?

Both are incorrect.

Still not seeing denials...or anything to dissuade me of the notion that you admire Putin and despise Democrats.

Yes or no, do you admire Putin? We already know about the despise Democrats part...

Not really. I respect that he seems to be trying to do his job as leader of Russia and I hope that we can avoid a needless conflict with him and his country.

He only looks relatively good compared to the suicidal idiocy of the leaders of the West.

That is about it. I don't really care about him any more than that.

Good Lord

You are living in a fantasy land, where you are the "Hero" because your enemies are comic book super villains.

Trump was duly elected. HE ran a hard campaign. He was unhappy he lost. There was a small riot that managed to delay a formality a few hours.

That you are having a hissy fit about it, is just you getting ready to justify your side's next escalation in the partisan conflict, ie POLITICAL PRISONERS.

Good Lord

You are living in a fantasy land, where you are the "Hero" because your enemies are comic book super villains.

Trump was duly elected. HE ran a hard campaign. He was unhappy he lost. There was a small riot that managed to delay a formality a few hours.

That you are having a hissy fit about it, is just you getting ready to justify your side's next escalation in the partisan conflict, ie POLITICAL PRISONERS.
You act like that event happened in a vacuum.

Trump and his cultists have been the greatest threat to our democracy in modern history.

Forum List

Back