Dem Senate Passes $52B Bailout to 3 Companies Making Record Profit

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The three big companies lobbying for this handout have a combined market cap over $5 trillion.
Remember: You’re not paying enough taxes.

You title says the measure was passed. Your link says they are lobbying for a handout.

Who is lying? You or your link?

The three big companies lobbying for this handout have a combined market cap over $5 trillion.

Who are the 3 companies you say are being bailed out? Your article certainly doesn't indicate that this money will be going to 3 particular companies.

Also, there is actually a shortage of chips globally right now. It's causing problems with computers and gaming consoles, there are car manufacturers that have had to cut back production because they can't get enough chips for the computer systems, it's been a real and growing issue for quite a while. I'm not saying this proposed bill is the answer, just that there really is a problem with computer chip manufacture and supply.

Who are the 3 companies you say are being bailed out? Your article certainly doesn't indicate that this money will be going to 3 particular companies.

Also, there is actually a shortage of chips globally right now. It's causing problems with computers and gaming consoles, there are car manufacturers that have had to cut back production because they can't get enough chips for the computer systems, it's been a real and growing issue for quite a while. I'm not saying this proposed bill is the answer, just that there really is a problem with computer chip manufacture and supply.
Perhaps for cars, it's time to go back to tried and proven mechanical technology and get away from computers.

You title says the measure was passed. Your link says they are lobbying for a handout.

Shitforbrains, it passed the Senate, just as the title states.
So tell us why Democrats are taking money from the middle class (remember, the rich pay no taxes) and giving it to mega wealthy corporations dripping in profits.

If you can name 4 American chip manufacturers, please go for it.

I guess the massive tax cuts and deregulation you've spent your life voting to gift them just wasn't enough

I guess the massive tax cuts and deregulation you've spent your life voting to gift them just wasn't enough
Democrats passed, shitforbrains.

Shitforbrains, it passed the Senate, just as the title states.
So tell us why Democrats are taking money from the middle class (remember, the rich pay no taxes) and giving it to mega wealthy corporations dripping in profits.
Ahh, so you were lying. Cool.

The republicans have nothing, like usual?

The republicans have nothing, like usual?
Why deflect from Democrats handing taxes of middle income workers to mega wealthy corporations making record profits?

Oh yeah. Can’t figure out how to blame Trump for it.

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your desire for evil. You’re not special. Every Democrat is as stupid as you are.

How is a computer chip shortage a problem for government to solve?
Many industries depend on these chips to build their products. Our Ford plant shut down for two weeks last month because they did not have the chips needed to produce heavy trucks.

I don't think anyone is doubting that a computer chip shortage is problematic, I think the question is how does throwing a crapload of money at the problem solve it

Your ignorance is only exceeded by your desire for evil. You’re not special. Every Democrat is as stupid as you are.

Your link says "bipartisan"....seems like you've got some 'splaining to do sport.

Many industries depend on these chips to build their products. Our Ford plant shut down for two weeks last month because they did not have the chips needed to produce heavy trucks.

I don't think anyone is doubting that a computer chip shortage is problematic, I think the question is how does throwing a crapload of money at the problem solve it
Throwing money at a problem is the main way politicians in general regardless of Party handle them.

The OP is simply trying to make the false claim that only Democrats and not Republicans do this

How about building factories to produce the chips here in the US? I guess you did not read the linked article.

Here is the problem. It is a bi-partisan bill which means Republicans support this as well.

Forum List

Back