NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”

is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

• Yes, he is

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, Biden was wrong

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
WOW, after 4 years of harvesting low-hanging fruit, how stupid can MSM's journalist become? Did he know what was Putin's old job? That is so cringeworthy :rolleyes: .

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you
I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...
They seem to have an impulsive attraction to aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian strongman types, and to be "led" by them.

That is some very self serving spin you have there. Are you even aware of the concept of confirmation bias?
Just my observation. Neither your approval nor your agreement are required.

Are you even aware of the concept of confirmation bias?
Yes.

Have you seen any indications of that in me?
Regularly.

So what? Big fucking deal. Whatever deaths are attributable to Putin since he came into power are dwarfed by the leaders of the US, Great Britain, Germany, in the same time frame.

Putin is and should be considered an enemy of this country. He is a disgusting POS.NBC giving him a slide on the question is just mind numbing, of course Putin has had people killed, he worked for the KGB.

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...
They seem to have an impulsive attraction to aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian strongman types, and to be "led" by them.

That is some very self serving spin you have there. Are you even aware of the concept of confirmation bias?

Yes.

Regularly.

Give me the example that first came to your mind.

There's another one.

Yes.

Regularly.

Give me the example that first came to your mind.
No thanks. I already know where that's going to go.

Perhaps someone else will want to play that game with you.

There's another one.

You vermin do nothing but lie.

There's another one.

Look at them defend the corrupt, murderous, authoritarian Putin. Incredible.

There's another one.

I think we just found the one guy that said "no, Putin isn't a killer". :lol:

There's another one.

Look at them defend the corrupt, murderous, authoritarian Putin. Incredible.

You are not making any sense.

didn't say he wasn't an authoritarian strongman. I said he tries to advance his nation's/people's interests.

Do you even understand what that means?
It depends on what you consider as nation's/people's interests. If building a corrupt system of power with pocket oligarchs and billions of dollars flowing abroad annually can be called that, than yes, he has made great achievements in that.

There's another one.

You can't find your ass with both hands.

didn't say he wasn't an authoritarian strongman. I said he tries to advance his nation's/people's interests.

It depends on what you consider as nation's/people's interests. If building a corrupt system of power with pocket oligarchs and billions of dollars flowing abroad annually can be called that, than yes, he has made great achievements in that.

That does seem to be the Russian model.

ANd that is my point. Thank you.

There's another one.

You can't find your ass with both hands.
Ooh, ouch. Such stinging rebuttal. Gonna try "nanny nanny boo boo, your face is full of poo poo" next? :lol:

It's the exact opposite of your point. None of THAT is for the Russian people. That is all for Putin and a handful of cronies. It is all to the detriment of his people and country.

It's the exact opposite of your point. None of THAT is for the Russian people. That is all for Putin and a handful of cronies. It is all to the detriment of his people and country.

I think you are projecting your views and standards on another culture.

As an American, I worry about the Democrat killer heading Michigan. New Yorkers should concern themselves with the pompous killer of their own state
whats about putin?
I dont care about Putin. It's not my country and he doesnt affect me.

Why do you need a diversion?
feel sorry for you, if you in your hate dont want to see what poogabe does to usa and free world
I see what the president you elected is doing to my country. You pointing "over there" doesnt distract us from the China puppet
This country is digging out of its nightmare. The economy is humming. Vaccines are being distributed. No one is tweeting nonsense from the White House. Biden is offering up reasonable legislation. The fleecing of America is less prevalent. And this thread is about Putin you anti American. You can’t even bring yourself to criticize him.

Last edited:

I think you are projecting your views and standards on another culture.
Gee, ya think? Doesn't change the FACT that nothing Putin does is for the people of Russia. It's all for him.

In fact, the Russians never lived better than in the era of Putin's rule.

Forum List

Back