Russia recalls its ambassador to U.S. after Biden brands Putin a 'killer'

Who cares? Russia, under Putin sucks.

They do suck, but they have sucked for centuries, long before dumbass Biden was born, but calling him the LEADER of the worlds largest nation a killer in PUBLIC is stupid, that is what YOU don't understand is the repercussions this creates.
Really? What repercussions? Been watching for years and yet to see calling a killer a killer in public have repercussions, so quit shaking in your little shoes.

:lame2::lame2::lame2:

They do suck, but they have sucked for centuries, long before dumbass Biden was born, but calling him the LEADER of the worlds largest nation a killer in PUBLIC is stupid, that is what YOU don't understand is the repercussions this creates.
So he is not going to kiss Putin's ass like Donny. Fine. He shouldn't. So he have an honest answer to a direct question. Fine. He should.

1st question by Putin to Joe should be, "Before we get started, do you still consider me a stone, cold killer?".

STOP THE PRESSES!!
Hopefully he would just be able to start ticking off the people the lousy Russian have assassinated or attempted to assassinate around the world. What? You afraid Puty Pute as W. referred to him, would get his feelings hurt? Who cares? He really ought to at least keep his individual murderous retribution inside his own borders.

So he is not going to kiss Putin's ass like Donny. Fine. He shouldn't. So he have an honest answer to a direct question. Fine. He should.

1st question by Putin to Joe should be, "Before we get started, do you still consider me a stone, cold killer?".

STOP THE PRESSES!!
Hopefully he would just be able to start ticking off the people the lousy Russian have assassinated or attempted to assassinate around the world. What? You afraid Puty Pute as W. referred to him, would get his feelings hurt? Who cares? He really ought to at least keep his individual murderous retribution inside his own borders.

Putin gonna play with Joe like a cat with a mouse.

Sippy Cup Joe already surrendered the high ground to Pootie by calling him a killer.

Last edited:
ROTFLMAO!

Killing is part of the job...as a Chief Executive. Trump is a killer US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian commander in Baghdad

Obama's a killer..big time. Did President Obama Order More Than 500 Drone Strikes? | Snopes.com

In fact, I challenge anyone here to give me a President who did not deal death, at least once. Many personally did the deed, right?.

Putin is a power killer though...who uses murder as a tactic to control his country. It's very Russian. We need just wait, really..Russia usually provides its own solution to these problems.

Last edited:

Russia recalls its ambassador to U.S. after Biden brands Putin a 'killer'​

That is great news. One spy gone, only a few dozen left who will go too.
:)-

ROTFLMAO!

Killing is part of the job...as a Chief Executive. Trump is a killer US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian commander in Baghdad

Obama's a killer..big time. Did President Obama Order More Than 500 Drone Strikes? | Snopes.com

In fact, I challenge anyone here to give me a President who did not deal death, at least once. Many personally did the deed, right?.

Putin is a power killer though...who uses murder as a tactic to control his country. It's very Russian. We need just wait, really..Russia usually provides its own solution to these problems.
Bingo. I would give the Ukrainian's all the military aid they need.

Biden is a fucking pussy.
No more than you, most likely. I liked the fact that when asked if Putin was a kill, he didn't him haw around but spit it out. Putin is definitely a murderous SOB, and should be branded that way publicly, because it is his brand, one of the things his government under his direction as is his style as a former KGB/GRU operative/official is noted for. He is pretty much like the murderous Saudi Prince, Trump covered for, but with a far more extensive history of conducting state business that way. Donnie likes both of them, constantly turning a blind eye to misdeeds of them and other totalitarian leaders worldwide. Good to hear Biden call a spade a spade, as a conservative should and as used to be the case with every republic president elected back to the 1960s. Biden speaks up for American values, internationally as the leader of our country should.

No more than you, most likely. I liked the fact that when asked if Putin was a kill, he didn't him haw around but spit it out. Putin is definitely a murderous SOB, and should be branded that way publicly, because it is his brand, one of the things his government under his direction as is his style as a former KGB/GRU operative/official is noted for. He is pretty much like the murderous Saudi Prince, Trump covered for, but with a far more extensive history of conducting state business that way. Donnie likes both of them, constantly turning a blind eye to misdeeds of them and other totalitarian leaders worldwide. Good to hear Biden call a spade a spade, as a conservative should and as used to be the case with every republic president elected back to the 1960s. Biden speaks up for American values, internationally as the leader of our country should.
Biden is of same breed of Cold Warriors he served in Congress with for years; Dodd, Kennedy, Mondale, Kerry, Shaffer all of whom felt the East/West divide was permanent. Ronald Reagan didn't think so and communism collapsed in Europe. Now it's making a comeback on our campuses and with domestic terrorist groups BLM and ANTIFA.

Biden is of same breed of Cold Warriors he served in Congress with for years; Dodd, Kennedy, Mondale, Kerry, Shaffer all of whom felt the East/West divide was permanent. Ronald Reagan didn't think so and communism collapsed in Europe. Now it's making a comeback on our campuses and with domestic terrorist groups BLM and ANTIFA.
The Soviet Union collapsed, but their way of doing business on all international matters continues to this day. We did not win the Cold War as the enemy did not quit fighting or making advances. People that do not realize this are morons. The enemy always get a vote.

The Soviet Union collapsed, but their way of doing business on all international matters continues to this day. We did not win the Cold War as the enemy did not quit fighting or making advances. People that do not realize this are morons. The enemy always get a vote.
The spread of global communism was halted and Evil Empire collapsed. Poland, Chzech Republic, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, all joined NATO and boxed Russia in. We need to add Ukraine. Yes we won, we most definitely won. We to send arms to Ukraine like we did under Trump, not blankets like they did under Obama-Biden.

The spread of global communism was halted and Evil Empire collapsed. Poland, Chzech Republic, Slovakia, Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, all joined NATO and boxed Russia in. We need to add Ukraine. Yes we won, we most definitely won. We to send arms to Ukraine like we did under Trump, not blankets like they did under Obama-Biden.
But not their global spread of totalitarian government rule outside the rule of internal or international laws and treaties. If they stayed where they were supposed to, without interfering with or trying to invade and take over other countries, I would not care if they were communist inside their country or not. Just because they have told you they are not communist anymore, does not mean they have changed how they do business as a nation. Don't be duped as America was when even our own government said we had won the Cold War. They didn't quit fight when they changed their name back to just Russia. That irresponsible anti-democracy government still sucks, every bit as bad as they ever sucked and is still dangerous to democratically elected governance, worldwide.

ROTFLMAO!

Only as long as they fully pay upfront.

ROTFLMAO!

Only as long as they fully pay upfront.
Wouldn't have to pay shit.

But not their global spread of totalitarian government rule outside the rule of internal or international laws and treaties. If they stayed where they were supposed to, without interfering with or trying to invade and take over other countries, I would not care if they were communist inside their country or not. Just because they have told you they are not communist anymore, does not mean they have changed how they do business as a nation. Don't be duped as America was when even our own government said we had won the Cold War. They didn't quit fight when they changed their name back to just Russia. That irresponsible anti-democracy government still sucks, every bit as bad as they ever sucked and is still dangerous to democratically elected governance, worldwide.
They were beat. Clinton loaned Yeltsin$310 billion of our tax dollars to transition to free market. Instead corrupt members of the government like Putin stole it. Typical dumb fuck liberal. If GH Bush would have been elected again there would be no Putin.

They were beat. Clinton loaned Yeltsin$310 billion of our tax dollars to transition to free market. Instead corrupt members of the government like Putin stole it. Typical dumb fuck liberal. If GH Bush would have been elected again there would be no Putin.
Probably need to give me a link to where Clinton gave them a $310 billion dollar loan to transition to a free market. I never actually cared whether they adopted free markets. I was an Armor guy back then. Furthermore, I cared more about them staying inside their borders and not attacking the west. It would not surprise me that if Clinton gave the loan, Putin stole it for his own designs. I vote for Daddy Bush and liked his time in office, but I cannot say he would have prevented the rise of Putin. My point was that the fall of the wall and the Soviet Union into smaller pieces, that largely still wanted to act against the interest of the West and democracy, the leading country being of the old Soviet, being Russia, and it's continued belligerence carried out to this day against our interests here and around the world, pretty well proves the was no end of the Cold War, as our principle enemy did not give up the fight. We just declared victory and stupidly patted ourselves on the back, while still facing the same enemy.

Russia recalls its ambassador to U.S. after Biden brands Putin a 'killer' (yahoo.com)
18 Mar 2021 ~~ By Yuliya Talmazan & Tatyana Chistkova

Russia has recalled its ambassador to the United States after President Joe Biden made comments criticizing Russian leader Vladimir Putin that were “very bad” and without precedent, the Kremlin said Thursday.
"I won't be wordy in reaction to this," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters. "I will only say that these are very bad statements by the U.S. president."
In a television interview on Wednesday, Biden branded Putin a “killer” and said he would “pay a price” for 2020 election interference. Just hours later, Russia recalled its ambassador “for consultations” back in Moscow.
Peskov said Biden’s remarks show that he “definitely does not want to improve relations with our country."
Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova did not cite specific reasons for recalling ambassador Anatoly Antonov, but indicated that relations between Moscow and Washington “have been going through hard times,” blaming the U.S. for bringing them “to a blind alley.”
~Snip~
During Wednesday’s interview with ABC News Biden also confirmed that he once told Putin the Russian leader doesn’t "have a soul." He said Putin responded to the comment, made during a visit to the Kremlin as vice president in 2011, by saying "We understand each other.”
Biden also said Wednesday that Russia would face consequences for meddling in last year’s presidential election after a declassified report from the U.S. national intelligence director’s office found earlier this week that Putin authorized influence operations to help former President Donald Trump in last November’s election.
“(Putin) will pay a price,” Biden said, asked about the report. Biden did not disclose what price Putin could pay, only saying, “you will see shortly.”
~Snip~
On Thursday, Konstantin Kosachev, head of the Russian upper house of parliament’s foreign affairs committee, said Biden calling Putin a killer was a “watershed” moment.
“Any expectations of the new U.S. administration's new policy on the Russian direction have been written off by this boorish statement,” Kosachev said in a Facebook post.
He called Antonov’s recall an adequate reaction from the Kremlin, adding that it won’t be Russia’s last move unless there is an explanation or apology from the American side.

Comment:
There goes Chyna Joey Xi the diplomatic genius shooting off his mouth again and Psaki covering for this mentally addled puppet of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Party.
Just imagine Chyna Joey Xi with less than 100 das as president has created an international rift.
Meanwhile, the greatest mass murderers of the last 70 years, the Red Chinese Communist Party, sits back and laughs, secure in the knowledge that Joe is their puppet...
This is just another "Look at the squirrel" scenario of the PM/DSA Democrat Left... Russia is not a military threat to the United States. China however is a far greater threat to our Natonal Security and conquering us in several aspects.
Just imagine if DJT had used the same words Joey Xi uttered about Putin....
The Quisling Media and the Marxist Dems go bersek and the talking heads would have had a field day. Indeed Nancy and Chuckie would be calling for another impeachment, calling for invoking the 25th Amendment, demanding the nuclear codes and football kept away from him and be walking around with their hair on fire.
Hah,,,,, Who was that Hollywoodiot celeb that recently tweeted, “It’s good to have ADULTS in charge again.”?

So this was back in March?

Russia recalls its ambassador to U.S. after Biden brands Putin a 'killer' (yahoo.com)
18 Mar 2021 ~~ By Yuliya Talmazan & Tatyana Chistkova

Russia has recalled its ambassador to the United States after President Joe Biden made comments criticizing Russian leader Vladimir Putin that were “very bad” and without precedent, the Kremlin said Thursday.
"I won't be wordy in reaction to this," Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters. "I will only say that these are very bad statements by the U.S. president."
In a television interview on Wednesday, Biden branded Putin a “killer” and said he would “pay a price” for 2020 election interference. Just hours later, Russia recalled its ambassador “for consultations” back in Moscow.
Peskov said Biden’s remarks show that he “definitely does not want to improve relations with our country."
Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova did not cite specific reasons for recalling ambassador Anatoly Antonov, but indicated that relations between Moscow and Washington “have been going through hard times,” blaming the U.S. for bringing them “to a blind alley.”
~Snip~
During Wednesday’s interview with ABC News Biden also confirmed that he once told Putin the Russian leader doesn’t "have a soul." He said Putin responded to the comment, made during a visit to the Kremlin as vice president in 2011, by saying "We understand each other.”
Biden also said Wednesday that Russia would face consequences for meddling in last year’s presidential election after a declassified report from the U.S. national intelligence director’s office found earlier this week that Putin authorized influence operations to help former President Donald Trump in last November’s election.
“(Putin) will pay a price,” Biden said, asked about the report. Biden did not disclose what price Putin could pay, only saying, “you will see shortly.”
~Snip~
On Thursday, Konstantin Kosachev, head of the Russian upper house of parliament’s foreign affairs committee, said Biden calling Putin a killer was a “watershed” moment.
“Any expectations of the new U.S. administration's new policy on the Russian direction have been written off by this boorish statement,” Kosachev said in a Facebook post.
He called Antonov’s recall an adequate reaction from the Kremlin, adding that it won’t be Russia’s last move unless there is an explanation or apology from the American side.

Comment:
There goes Chyna Joey Xi the diplomatic genius shooting off his mouth again and Psaki covering for this mentally addled puppet of the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Party.
Just imagine Chyna Joey Xi with less than 100 das as president has created an international rift.
Meanwhile, the greatest mass murderers of the last 70 years, the Red Chinese Communist Party, sits back and laughs, secure in the knowledge that Joe is their puppet...
This is just another "Look at the squirrel" scenario of the PM/DSA Democrat Left... Russia is not a military threat to the United States. China however is a far greater threat to our Natonal Security and conquering us in several aspects.
Just imagine if DJT had used the same words Joey Xi uttered about Putin....
The Quisling Media and the Marxist Dems go bersek and the talking heads would have had a field day. Indeed Nancy and Chuckie would be calling for another impeachment, calling for invoking the 25th Amendment, demanding the nuclear codes and football kept away from him and be walking around with their hair on fire.
Hah,,,,, Who was that Hollywoodiot celeb that recently tweeted, “It’s good to have ADULTS in charge again.”?

So this was back in March?

Hah, and Joey Xi Bai Dung then folded giving Putin the okay to finish his Nord Stream 2 Pipeline....

Forum List

Back