NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”

is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

• Yes, he is

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, Biden was wrong

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
I don’t doubt Putin has had people murdered, much like most of our recent presidents. Biden has no compunction in murdering someone.
Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will (Published 2012)
US drone strike ordered by Trump kills top Iranian commander in Baghdad
These are military actions designed to cut off the head of the snake.
Attacking innocent opposition is a horse of a different color like Putin does and what Trump was attempting to do.

I don’t doubt Putin has had people murdered, much like most of our recent presidents. Biden has no compunction in murdering someone.
Secret ‘Kill List’ Proves a Test of Obama’s Principles and Will (Published 2012)
Attacking innocent opposition is a horse of a different color like Putin does and what Trump was attempting to do.
You’re deluding yourself. Making excuses for your murderer while condemning the oppositions murderer, is foolish.

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you
I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.

You’re deluding yourself. Making excuses for your murderer while condemning the oppositions murderer, is foolish.
Putin kills journalists and political opponents

Point out where we do that

As an American, I worry about the Democrat killer heading Michigan. New Yorkers should concern themselves with the pompous killer of their own state
whats about putin?
I dont care about Putin. It's not my country and he doesnt affect me.

Why do you need a diversion?
feel sorry for you, if you in your hate dont want to see what poogabe does to usa and free world
Shouldn't you be thanking us for a thread of yours that got more than 5 responses?????...sheeezzzz

You people are jailing political opponents. YOu are on the path.

Hey Lesh. What's up?

You live in NY right??....You got 2 of the biggest murderers in your state still murdering

Fredo's brother sure found a way to reduce social security and medicare costs. Just kill the mother fuckers is the mantra

They just threaten to rape their wives and murder their children if they speak up...lolol

Got any proof of that?

Of course he is...and we should continue to put pressure on russia for it...ie dont ease sanctions on their pipeline to continue eastern europe

with that said, i am also very concerned about the killers in the US...Cuomo, and his elderly genocide, xiden and harris and the southern border human rights abuses

They just threaten to rape their wives and murder their children if they speak up...lolol

indeed, the press has been real quite on who exactly was killed during these riots. The assumption is that most of them were low life scum killing other low life scum,

but... we know of at least one Proud BOy that was killed by an Antifa gun man. Or was it two?

And there was the woman at the capital....

Seems the lefties are killing their enemies too.

Honest Vlad is the Russian answer to Honest Abe.

President Lincoln got the people's attention by engaging in physical activities like rail splitting, President Putin wrestles, rides horses and does similar activities to impress his constituents.

All Putin wants to do is to put the Union back together, just like Abe did here. Getting the USSR back together is his aim.

Of course he is...and we should continue to put pressure on russia for it...ie dont ease sanctions on their pipeline to continue eastern europe

with that said, i am also very concerned about the killers in the US...Cuomo, and his elderly genocide, xiden and harris and the southern border human rights abuses
How about we look at the criminal operations performed by our government, before we condemn others?

We just got done killing a million Iraqis in a fraudulent war ginned up by the war criminal W. We committed torture too...like the Nazis did, but they got executed at Nuremberg. No one responsible got charged or sentenced. What a country!

Somehow some Americans give their criminal government a pass. It’s CRAZY!

Last edited:

President Lincoln got the people's attention by engaging in physical activities like rail splitting, President Putin wrestles, rides horses and does similar activities to impress his constituents.

All Putin wants to do is to put the Union back together, just like Abe did here. Getting the USSR back together is his aim.
No proof that. He’s been in power a long time. He better start invading before it’s too late.

There is one nation doing lots of invasions. Any idea on who that is?

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you

donny praised china for months & ignored the fact it was heading this way.

he lied to the public about how dangerous the virus was as he was telling bob woodward the opposite. donny cared more about the stock mkt & its traders more than american worker bees.

Honest Vlad???

Jesus

when he was head of the KGB, he also gassed innocent russians inside a theatre because they made the bad mistake of attending a show & then became hostages.

uh... what?

Correll - perhaps you can give some links to back up sloops in his ASSertion, since you gave it a thumbs up? i'll wait:

'They just threaten to rape their wives and murder their children if they speak up...lolol '

Correll - perhaps you can give some links to back up sloops in his ASSertion, since you gave it a thumbs up? i'll wait:

'They just threaten to rape their wives and murder their children if they speak up...lolol '

Can't be bothered. I've heard examples of such threats from lefties plenty of times.

And more and more, you people are backing it up, with actual violence if not police power.

If you want to read up on it, try goggling it yourself. Try something like, conservatives gets death threats, or something like that.

Forum List

Back