NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”

is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

• Yes, he is

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • No, Biden was wrong

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

How many died because your TDS gave hydroxy a bad name

I would trust Putin way more than any destructive murderous libturd

I respect and trust the little turd in NKorea more than you

donny praised china for months & ignored the fact it was heading this way.

he lied to the public about how dangerous the virus was as he was telling bob woodward the opposite. donny cared more about the stock mkt & its traders more than american worker bees.
The Alinsky ways must end with deaths for many. For it will become tiresome when resources are less and less.

NBC News Asks Moscow dictator Vladimir Putin: “Are You A Killer?”​

l7xJWozjtYspAW4xc_z4k0B3Qn9hL3AFJp5rEvB6JElltO-VJE3gRTsHw5Eep0OnzAQWS2-rautY7Q=s636-nd

Are you a killer? laughs and doesn’t answer the question and 5 more years and putin will surpass koba's length of rule,
After the interview.
Putin: give him the thing....

my qestion:
is Moscow´s czar A Killer ?

Yes, he is
No, Biden was wrong

ps one for sure, Botox doesn't hold Putin´s face in place, it looks like a baboon ass nowadays
It would have been grand if Putin had chose that moment to kill him.

Don't know why they bother asking. Of course he is. He's a murderous, calculating authoritarian, and the world knows it.

Giving him the opportunity to laugh it off and brush it away is counter-productive.
Christ do you know how many people died because you libturds denied the Wuhan reality.

donny praised china for months & ignored the fact it was heading this way.

he lied to the public about how dangerous the virus was as he was telling bob woodward the opposite. donny cared more about the stock mkt & its traders more than american worker bees.
The Alinsky ways must end with deaths for many. For it will become tiresome when resources are less and less.

ummmm ... ok?

I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.
What about all the murder and crime in shit hole cities caused by you murderous thugs?????

I detest these men but have so much respect for them compared to you.

You libturds are death with every mother fucking thing ya touch
Deflecting and attacking for Putin. This is what you people have become.

I know how you guys feel about Putin. And I'm not surprised about how you feel about Kim.

As much as I try to understand you, I don't know how you can justify this. As Americans.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
There's another one.

We see that he is a national leader that is trying to advance his nation's/people's interests.

We respect that, and are jealous that we have not had that much, in recent years.

That does not mean that we don't know that his career was in the KGB, or that he is an authoritarian strongman.
There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

There's another one.

My statement was not a deflection. YOu expressed an inability to understand something and I clearly and honesty explained it.

Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...

There's another one.

Putin doesn't give two shits and a handshake about his people. Putin advances Putin's interests just like Trump. Man you cultists got it bad...

What makes you think that Putin does not care about advancing russia's or the russian people's interests? You fucktard.

There's another one.

They seem to have an impulsive attraction to aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian strongman types, and to be "led" by them.

There's another one.

They seem to have an impulsive attraction to aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian strongman types, and to be "led" by them.

That is some very self serving spin you have there. Are you even aware of the concept of confirmation bias?

There's another one.

That is some very self serving spin you have there. Are you even aware of the concept of confirmation bias?
Just my observation. Neither your approval nor your agreement are required.

There's another one.

What makes you think that Putin does not care about advancing russia's or the russian people's interests? You fucktard.
Because he jails and tortures them. That really has to be explained to you?

There's another one.

Are you even aware of the concept of confirmation bias?

There's another one.

Yes.

There's another one.

Because he jails and tortures them. That really has to be explained to you?

I didn't say he wasn't an authoritarian strongman. I said he tries to advance his nation's/people's interests.

Do you even understand what that means?

There's another one.

Yes.

Have you seen any indications of that in me?

"Putin thinks about his political longevity as president and doesn't really care about Russia's future," Nemtsova says. Instead, the Kremlin's cruel treatment of anti-corruption, pro-democracy and human rights activists is causing a "brain drain", driving more and more freethinking Russians out of the country. This, Nemtsova says, is not a strategy that can better Russia's future but is merely a "way out for Putin to secure his presidency for longer.
"His logic is understandable. He has no support among people who value freedom and are not victims of propaganda,"
Putin is about Putin and his own power.

Forum List

Back