NBC gets report on Russia before Trump

Are you saying the FBI and dnc are housed in the same building?
The FBI claims that the DNC refused to let them examine their server after claiming it was hacked.
The FBI had a rookie, call their IT guy, and the IT guy at the DNC thought it was a hoax... and did not discuss it in the lackadaisical and unsafe manner it was being presented.

the FBI rookie should have walked the 100 yards down to the DNC office and presented their information to the DNC directly when he could see they did not take him seriously.
Nope! I am saying the FBI agent given the task of notifying the DNC, his office was only a couple of blocks from the DNC office.
Do you think he should have taken a horse for this complicated notification or just walked?
a horse and buggy ride would have been fine, but walking would have been healthier for him!!! :p

Okay, you bozos. The report given to the news stations is NOT the brief Trump will receive. You get that, right? They released the report, deleting classified intel, because they presented it to the President.
Libs aren't responding to this thread because it's too stupid to bother with.
Trump hasn't even gotten the unclassified report yet, moron.
As the President Elect he is going to receive a much more comprehensive and top secret briefing than the tv news. Maybe if he attended his daily intel briefings, he'd have picked up a copy of the report. But regardless, he knew the Senate was getting it's report yesterday--if he was so damned interested, he could have gone.
And quit funny-ing me, puke.

Did you fault Obama for not attending them pre-inauguration?
And you really believe Trump should not have at least received this report when the news did?
And that hearing? A dog and pony show he could have watched on c-span.
Okay, you bozos. The report given to the news stations is NOT the brief Trump will receive. You get that, right? They released the report, deleting classified intel, because they presented it to the President.
As the President Elect he is going to receive a much more comprehensive and top secret briefing than the tv news. Maybe if he attended his daily intel briefings, he'd have picked up a copy of the report. But regardless, he knew the Senate was getting it's report yesterday--if he was so damned interested, he could have gone.

Clapper is an establishment politician.. can't wait for Trump to get rid of these types and restore the intelligence community.
that's all BS and Roger Stone, Trump's first campaign adviser started these lying comments about Clapper to try to discredit him for being behind General Flynn being reprimanded and let go.

Maybe Trump should display some evidence of giving a shit if he wants information. Like going to briefings.

Link to him avoiding briefings...and not some leftist horseshit site or rag. What Trump said is "if something CHANGES let me know. He has a government to form instead of listening to Barry's boys drone on about what they don't know. And Harry Reid suggested they give him false intel....good old Harry...what a patriot, eh?

Enjoy my funny! Lol

Did you fault Obama for not attending them pre-inauguration?
And you really believe Trump should not have at least received this report when the news did?
And that hearing? A dog and pony show he could have watched on c-span.
He's not President, yet, so no, I see no reason why he should get a copy of the President's report any sooner than anyone else. He's being a whiny brat. But defend away.

Now we know why third-world dictatorships come into being.

They start out with a lying press and mob violence; clean it up and then get a little carried away with themselves.

This time the mob violence and lying press coincided so the slap-down that will inevitably follow is going to be fun to watch.

Dare we hope it will end when that job is done?

I find myself unable to decide whether or not I'd like it to. End, that is.

Hey, when you set out to exterminate a rat infestation your efforts are doomed if you leave any alive.

Yesterday Clapper said he didn't want to reveal details in a public meeting. Today he gives the report to NBC?

Seriously?

Clapper's been proven to be a Democrat-owned buffoon. All Americans should be relieved he'll be gone soon. All this supposed hacking happened on his watch. Too few in Government get held accountable anymore.
lol.

Up until a few hours ago, Clapper was on Trump's Transition Team.

They start out with a lying press and mob violence; clean it up and then get a little carried away with themselves.

This time the mob violence and lying press coincided so the slap-down that will inevitably follow is going to be fun to watch.

Hey, when you set out to exterminate a rat infestation your efforts are doomed if you leave any alive.
Reporting on the stupid shit Trump says and does is not lying. Being a free country, they are also able to have commentary shows where their opinions are expressed. You don't like their opinions? Fine, don't watch. But it doesn't give you cause to call them liars. Releasing info from a report that was SENT to them by the government is no reason to blame the media.

And not reporting on the dnc and clinton's email revelations of how they schemed to keep Sanders out, etc. was deceitful.

Reporting on the stupid shit Trump says and does is not lying. Being a free country, they are also able to have commentary shows where their opinions are expressed. You don't like their opinions? Fine, don't watch. But it doesn't give you cause to call them liars. Releasing info from a report that was SENT to them by the government is no reason to blame the media.

It also proves that NBC is just an arm of the DNC. Whoever leaked that is in violation of federal law. Trump should have Sessions identify them and prosecute.
The Washington Post reported on it first, NOT NBC....read the link in the op and follow the links in it.

Trump was wrong on blaming NBC.

NBC didn't report on it?
everyone has reported on it including FOX, but the WP was the first and who they attribute the information coming from...

I don't like any leaks, never have, never will....

we do not know who leaked this info, could have been a congress critter....

And no one that reported on it, said this was info in the 50 page report...they did not know if it was a part of the report.

THAT CLEARLY MEANS the press DID NOT HAVE the actual report ahead of Trump.

The Washington Post, citing anonymous U.S. officials, reported Thursday that intelligence agencies have identified parties who delivered stolen Democratic emails to WikiLeaks. The officials also said there were disparities between efforts to infiltrate Democratic and Republican networks, and said the U.S. intercepted communications in which Russian officials celebrated Trump's victory. It was not clear which of those details are included in the classified report.

With Trump trashing the intelligence community - I would expect even more leaks. Why not? They risk their lives to provide intel to keep America safe - and then a piece of white trash like Trump trashes them.

It also proves that NBC is just an arm of the DNC. Whoever leaked that is in violation of federal law. Trump should have Sessions identify them and prosecute.
The Washington Post reported on it first, NOT NBC....read the link in the op and follow the links in it.

NBC didn't report on it?
everyone has reported on it including FOX, but the WP was the first and who they attribute the information coming from...

I don't like any leaks, never have, never will....

we do not know who leaked this info, could have been a congress critter....

And no one that reported on it, said this was info in the 50 page report...they did not know if it was a part of the report.

THAT CLEARLY MEANS the press DID NOT HAVE the actual report ahead of Trump.

The Washington Post, citing anonymous U.S. officials, reported Thursday that intelligence agencies have identified parties who delivered stolen Democratic emails to WikiLeaks. The officials also said there were disparities between efforts to infiltrate Democratic and Republican networks, and said the U.S. intercepted communications in which Russian officials celebrated Trump's victory. It was not clear which of those details are included in the classified report.
Which also means that it could be a fabrication or a false report for purely political purposes.

Yesterday Clapper said he didn't want to reveal details in a public meeting. Today he gives the report to NBC?

Seriously?

Clapper's been proven to be a Democrat-owned buffoon. All Americans should be relieved he'll be gone soon. All this supposed hacking happened on his watch. Too few in Government get held accountable anymore.
lol.

Wrong Establishment hack. I think that was Woolsey. And i'm glad he left. Trump shouldn't have picked him. But Clapper is an absolute Democrat-owned buffoon. All this supposed hacking happened on his watch. He should be held accountable.

Seriously?

lol.

You are a retard.

Seriously?

lol.

You are a retard.
You are a fuckwad troll who can't articulate your issues on a discussion board.

Forum List

Back