National security leaks - what did Obama know and when did he know it?

We the people are demanding to know.....what say you Democrats?
Did trump really cry about leaks? Omg I love it. Last year he was encouraging leaks now that they hurt him he's pointing out how they are illegal. Can't have it both ways
You're a liar, it's all you do. The fact you have no problem with us paying the salaries to do a job who are working to destroy the government is telling. Not surprising coming from a hater like you though.

Did trump really cry about leaks? Omg I love it. Last year he was encouraging leaks now that they hurt him he's pointing out how they are illegal. Can't have it both ways

Sure we can.. You're comparing apples to oranges

Hacking and inside leaks from those who are suppose to protect classified information, are very different.

-Geaux

I agree. The prime suspect is Rhodes who's an Obama holdover.

That's the real story here. Who leaked. Who did they leak to besides the media??

That's the information I want to see come out.
Omg you mean Republicans will have hearings on this and not Twitlers connection to Russia? Lol

You're a liar, it's all you do. The fact you have no problem with us paying the salaries to do a job who are working to destroy the government is telling. Not surprising coming from a hater like you though.
I don't even understand what you just said. Say it better.

"Paying the salaries to do a job who are working to destroy the government"? What does that even mean. Be more clear so I can help you realize your hypocricies

What Obama did is several orders of magnitude worse than what Nixon did.....will democrats push for prosecution of their Obama?

Sure we can.. You're comparing apples to oranges

Hacking and inside leaks from those who are suppose to protect classified information, are very different.

-Geaux
You guys always point out the differences but never the similarities.

It's like if trump has a Benghazi but only 3 die you'll call it apples to oranges.

And you have nerve when it's pretty clear trumps camp colluded with Moscow
Do your conspiracy theories make you feel better?
Yes. How's tya doing 3 weeks in? This is fun for me.

You know the fascist Nazis defended Hitler the same way you defend Twitler
Yes, we know you fascist democrats defend your Obama.....thus this thread.....

I think Russia is very concerned Trump is ferreting out the spies Obama placed there for them....

"Paying the salaries to do a job who are working to destroy the government"? What does that even mean. Be more clear so I can help you realize your hypocricies
Put the bong down and try again. You don't understand jack shit about anything and haven't fooled anyone here but yourself.

Did Obama plant Russian spies in our intelligence agencies to forward his anti-America agenda?

Being the POTUS you have a lot of power. So if you suspect the GOP are in bed with Russia, it is your duty to wire tap those treasonist bastards.

Now their treason worked and they are now in charge so of course they won't appreciate anyone treasoning them but they sure didn't mind being treasonist bastards in order to win.

And this is just typical of Republicans. They get caught doing something wrong and they make this about the Democrats. Hillaryous.

Trump during the campaign:

"I love Wikileaks!!"
That's right!

Put the bong down and try again. You don't understand jack shit about anything and haven't fooled anyone here but yourself.

But whereas Barack Obama’s efforts centered around protecting policy secrecy, Trump’s main priority seems to be protecting himself. The leaks that preceded Flynn’s firing raised questions as to whether the now former adviser had communicated with Russia on behalf of Trump to promise an easing of sanctions once the administration took power.

Trump has insisted that Flynn did nothing wrong in making those calls, despite suggestions that they served to undermine the Obama administration’s efforts to punish Russia for meddling in the 2016 elections. His response, instead, has been to look elsewhere in the government for malfeasance. The president has reportedly asked Stephen Feinberg, a private equity executive and close ally of Trump’s, to run a comprehensive overview of intelligence agencies ― a request that has intel officials worried about a coming purge.

And Trump isn’t the only one making this a focus. Former House Speaker Newt Gingrich (R-Ga.) tweeted early Thursday that congressional committees need to investigate the leaking of information on Flynn’s phone calls.

So god damn funny. You guys won't investigate Trump's ties to Russia but you'll investigate who leaked the fact that Trump has shady ties to Russia. You Cons are a hoot.

But whereas Barack Obama’s efforts centered around protecting policy secrecy, Trump’s main priority seems to be protecting himself. The leaks that preceded Flynn’s firing raised questions as to whether the now former adviser had communicated with Russia on behalf of Trump to promise an easing of sanctions once the administration took power.
Go ahead and support it. You can't so you're just a smear monger. Spies, paid by us, trying to overthrow the democratically held election is how you excuse it? You're one weird dude.

Go ahead and support it. You can't so you're just a smear monger. Spies, paid by us, trying to overthrow the democratically held election is how you excuse it? You're one weird dude.
Right wing spin. You're trying to make lemonaid out of the lemons. It's like trying to prosecute the person who calls 911 when they see a murder for invasion of privacy.

Right wing spin. You're trying to make lemonaid out of the lemons. It's like trying to prosecute the person who calls 911 when they see a murder for invasion of privacy.
"Go ahead and support it."

Problems?

It appears that you recall incorrectly.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Twitler's own words.

Forum List

Back