National security leaks - what did Obama know and when did he know it?

We the people are demanding to know.....what say you Democrats?
Did trump really cry about leaks? Omg I love it. Last year he was encouraging leaks now that they hurt him he's pointing out how they are illegal. Can't have it both ways

Did trump really cry about leaks? Omg I love it. Last year he was encouraging leaks now that they hurt him he's pointing out how they are illegal. Can't have it both ways
So you think Obama had an active role in the leaks and did it as a political attack upon America......huh.....

So you think Obama had an active role in the leaks and did it as a political attack upon America......huh.....
I wouldn't admit that

Sure we can.. You're comparing apples to oranges

Hacking and inside leaks from those who are suppose to protect classified information, are very different.

-Geaux

I wouldn't admit that
So you're ok with how Obama weaponized government agencies?

Hacking and inside leaks from those who are suppose to protect classified information, are very different.

-Geaux
You guys always point out the differences but never the similarities.

It's like if trump has a Benghazi but only 3 die you'll call it apples to oranges.

And you have nerve when it's pretty clear trumps camp colluded with Moscow

I wouldn't admit that
Yes

I wouldn't admit that
Yes
So, you admit Obama was controlled by others when he was POTUS and you are ok with that.....

I wouldn't admit that
Yes
So, you admit Obama was controlled by others when he was POTUS and you are ok with that.....
Yes

-Geaux

It's like if trump has a Benghazi but only 3 die you'll call it apples to oranges.

Do your conspiracy theories make you feel better?

I wouldn't admit that
Yes
Yes
Thanks.....at least you admit you're a fascist.....

-Geaux

I agree. The prime suspect is Rhodes who's an Obama holdover.

That's the real story here. Who leaked. Who did they leak to besides the media??

That's the information I want to see come out.

-Geaux

Do your conspiracy theories make you feel better?
Yes. How's tya doing 3 weeks in? This is fun for me.

You know the fascist Nazis defended Hitler the same way you defend Twitler

Forum List

Back