National security leaks - what did Obama know and when did he know it?

We the people are demanding to know.....what say you Democrats?
Did trump really cry about leaks? Omg I love it. Last year he was encouraging leaks now that they hurt him he's pointing out how they are illegal. Can't have it both ways
It appears that you recall incorrectly.

“I will tell you this, Russia: If you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” the Republican nominee said at a news conference in Florida. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

Twitler's own words.
Ah, yes, the time he invited Russia to help locate Hillary's PERSONAL emails that she deleted with no oversight from the server she used for her OFFICIAL correspondence as Sec State.

Now, tell me this, how is it "leaks" if we're talking about NON-official emails? Or perhaps you're saying that Hillary deleted some classified information she should not have?

Did trump really cry about leaks? Omg I love it. Last year he was encouraging leaks now that they hurt him he's pointing out how they are illegal. Can't have it both ways
It appears you are a fucking moron.
Look again.
Our liberal friends are disintegrating into chaos.....

Look again.

Seems like it's your party that's in chaos

President Donald Trump launched a barrage of attacks on the press and leakers in an unsteady, unwieldy 77-minute press conference today. Did you see it? He's losing it already. With his administration in crisis, Trump also defended the chaotic first month of his presidency, claiming that he had “inherited a mess” from President Barack Obama and that his administration “is running like a fine-tuned machine.”

LOL. Alternative reality.

Trump also found a way to brag about his victory over Hillary Clinton, falsely claiming the margin, 306 electoral votes to Clinton’s 232, was the biggest since Ronald Reagan’s 1984 win. In fact, Barack Obama won more electoral votes in 2008, and George H.W. Bush won more in 1988.

He's insane! LOL

Look again.

President Donald Trump launched a barrage of attacks on the press and leakers in an unsteady, unwieldy 77-minute press conference today. Did you see it? He's losing it already. With his administration in crisis, Trump also defended the chaotic first month of his presidency, claiming that he had “inherited a mess” from President Barack Obama and that his administration “is running like a fine-tuned machine.”

this is to be expected when the power structure gets toppled.

Alexander, a correspondent for NBC News, sought to correct Trump on those figures, and pressed him to explain how he could call reporting by outlets like The New York Times and CNN “fake news” while using inaccurate figures himself.

“Why should Americans trust you?” asked Alexander.

“I was given that information,” Trump said, cutting Alexander off. “I don’t know. I was just given it. We had a very, very big margin.”

“Why should Americans trust you when you accuse the information they receive of being fake, when you provide information that’s not accurate?” Alexander asked.

“I was given that information,” said Trump. “Actually, I’ve seen that information around. But it was a very substantial victory. Do you agree with that?”

Look again.

Are you kidding me? Instead of the rich telling the politicians what to do, Trump appointed the rich to run the government.

Donald Trump's $14 billion Cabinet

The people in power just became more powerful. Or the people pulling the politicians strings just because the puppet and puppet masters.

Look again.

Are you kidding me? Instead of the rich telling the politicians what to do, Trump appointed the rich to run the government.

Donald Trump's $14 billion Cabinet

The people in power just became more powerful. Or the people pulling the politicians strings just because the puppet and puppet masters.
Perhaps you have forgotten the party leadership's opposition to Trump's candidacy from its very beginning.

Boooooosh!

Oh. I'm sorry. I guess it's your turn to scream Obaaaaamaaaa!

Remember we told Republicans that Obama inherited Bush's mess and they didn't want to hear that? Well at least it was true. Obama handed Twitler a good economy and listen to what Twitler had to say today:

Trump also defended the chaotic first month of his presidency, claiming that he had “inherited a mess” from President Barack Obama

LOL Sure you did Twitler.

get

Boooooosh!

Awwwww.....liberal tool snowflake....
Which foot is that shoe on now?
Obama handed Trump a very healthy economy

The economy added 227,000 last month and more people were looking for work.

The labor force also grew by 584,000 people last month, raising the labor force participation rate by 0.2 percentage points, meaning more people were looking for work.

While the report is the first released under President Trump, the data can’t be credited to his administration, as it was measured before his inauguration. It’s the last measure of job growth under President Obama.

What a mess huh? LOL

Boooooosh!

Awwwww.....liberal tool snowflake....
Which foot is that shoe on now?
Obama handed Trump a very healthy economy

The economy added 227,000 last month and more people were looking for work.

The labor force also grew by 584,000 people last month, raising the labor force participation rate by 0.2 percentage points, meaning more people were looking for work.

While the report is the first released under President Trump, the data can’t be credited to his administration, as it was measured before his inauguration. It’s the last measure of job growth under President Obama.

What a mess huh? LOL

ThinkProgress.....you stupid fucking fascist liberal tool...:lol:

Forum List

Back