National security leaks - what did Obama know and when did he know it?

We the people are demanding to know.....what say you Democrats?
Boooooosh!

Oh. I'm sorry. I guess it's your turn to scream Obaaaaamaaaa!
Awwwww.....liberal tool snowflake....
Which foot is that shoe on now?
Obama handed Trump a very healthy economy

The economy added 227,000 last month and more people were looking for work.

The labor force also grew by 584,000 people last month, raising the labor force participation rate by 0.2 percentage points, meaning more people were looking for work.

While the report is the first released under President Trump, the data can’t be credited to his administration, as it was measured before his inauguration. It’s the last measure of job growth under President Obama.

What a mess huh? LOL

ThinkProgress.....you stupid fucking fascist liberal tool...:lol:
Which is it? Liberal or Fascist? It can't possibly be both. Unless your entire political science education has been provided by talk radio.

Boooooosh!

Oh. I'm sorry. I guess it's your turn to scream Obaaaaamaaaa!

The labor force also grew by 584,000 people last month, raising the labor force participation rate by 0.2 percentage points, meaning more people were looking for work.

While the report is the first released under President Trump, the data can’t be credited to his administration, as it was measured before his inauguration. It’s the last measure of job growth under President Obama.

What a mess huh? LOL

Which is it? Liberal or Fascist? It can't possibly be both. Unless your entire political science education has been provided by talk radio.
Owebo is trying to change the word to mean something that it doesn't. He is 100℅ certified rwnj. It's what they do. And I don't think he knows he's doing it because you'd have to be clever and no ones accusing owebo of that.

But owebo and trumps tactic is very effective if you are trying to dumb down the electorate.

I was telling co-workers the flaw in Republican thinking is simple. They think being pro labor is anti business. It only is if you are a rwnj brainwashed conservative

What a mess huh? LOL

Owebo is trying to change the word to mean something that it doesn't. He is 100℅ certified rwnj. It's what they do. And I don't think he knows he's doing it because you'd have to be clever and no ones accusing owebo of that.
I think he's heard the word 'Fascist" and understands that it's scary and bad. Ergo, it must have something to do with 'Liberal' up in that vacant skull of his.

Forum List

Back