Nation Writer Labels the Constitution ‘Trash’

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And replace it with, what? Oh, we know, the real target is as always by these American Marxists the 2nd Amendment.

Why is there a giant mushroom on his head?

goofy.jpg

Elie Mystal, justice correspondent for The Nation, labeled the Constitution “trash” in an appearance on ABC’s The View on Friday.

Appearing on the program to promote his new book, Allow Me to Retort: A Black Guy’s Guide to the Constitution, Mystal was asked by co-host Ana Navarro-Cárdenas if the Constitution “is a living document,” or a “sacred document.” Mystal responded by declaring that “it’s certainly not sacred, all right, let’s start there. The Constitution is kind of trash.”

“It was written by slavers and colonists and white people who were willing to make deals with slavers and colonists. They didn’t ask anybody that looked like me what they thought about the Constitution,” continued Mystal, who proceeded to do an impression of a 18th century slave weighing in on the document.

In another interview promoting Allow Me to Retort, Mystal was asked if he thought the Constitution should be “scrapped altogether.”

“Sure, but I don’t think that’s gonna happen,” replied Mystal, who expressed support for a new, “more inclusive,” structure of government.

As Ben Franklin said
I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such; because I think a general Government necessary for us, and there is no form of Government but what may be a blessing to the people if well administered, and believe farther that this is likely to be well administered for a course of years, and can only end in Despotism, as other forms have done before it, when the people shall become so corrupted as to need despotic Government, being incapable of any other.

Now you know what he is.

“It was written by slavers and colonists and white people who were willing to make deals with slavers and colonists. They didn’t ask anybody that looked like me what they thought about the Constitution,”

That's because there is no person from this planet that looks anything like you. You're like some kind of disgusting freak alien life form from an MIB movie.

😄

Get triggered white wing cucks. We're waging war on your deplorable culture. I've been trying to tell racist clowns for years that the days of venerating piece of shit slavers is coming to an end. You're going to be seeing this viewpoint more and more in the mainstream until it becomes the dominate mainstream narrative. And what are you clowns going to say to combat it when every word of it is true?

Last edited:
😄

Get triggered white wing cucks. We're waging war on your deplorable culture. I've been trying to tell racist clowns for years that the days of venerating piece of shit slavers is coming to an end. You're going to be seeing this viewpoint more and more in the mainstream until it becomes the dominate mainstream narrative. And what are you clowns going to say to combat it when every word of it is true?
I do not know all about that. But the white boy keeps most of the parts moving for comfortable lives.

😄

Are you talking about "black culture"?

😄

Tell us what you're replacing it with, and who will be financing it. Go.

😄

You think all white people venerate slavers?
No. But you condemn a whole race with only a miniscule of it involved in the slave trade. Get t eh names of the people involved. From the acquisition in Africa to them on the slave ships bound to the Americas. The Western Hemisphere has a lot of slaves brought over and what is the United States now had a very low percentage of them. Most of the people living in that era were not living in the lap of luxury although they were surviving. The Companies involved with the names of any elite and ships captains involved. We do not get that.

😄

Don't you have some more statues of abolitionists to knock down?

Don't you have some more statues of abolitionists to knock down?
😄

I've never knocked down a statue. I advocate for their legal removal but never those of abolitionists, just the piece of shit slavers, and what rational human being could have a problem with that?

Forum List

Back