Nancy Pelosi’s State of the Union stunt may have broken the law, Rep. Matt Gaetz says

F0072E5C-2C57-48C8-B756-00A142667537.jpeg

S
Y’all have lost your mind.

Is she above the law or not?

of course not.

Sho broke the law on live TV. Should she be charged for her crime or not?
No, she didn’t break the law.

She destroyed the Peoples Document. She most certainly did break the law.

“The people’s document”? That’s absurd.

How so? We are merely commenting on a story. Where is the crazy part?
The crazy part is implying she broke the law by ripping the paper. As if that were the only physical copy of the speech.

It doesn't matter. That document belonged to US. Who the fuck does she think she is that she can destroy OUR property?
I bet if Trump ripped up documents you wouldn’t care.

The crazy part is implying she broke the law by ripping the paper. As if that were the only physical copy of the speech.

It doesn't matter. That document belonged to US. Who the fuck does she think she is that she can destroy OUR property?

You are wrong. If it is OURS, then no politician has the right to destroy it. Unlike you I want the damned laws to be followed by BOTH sides.

You don't.

S
Is she above the law or not?

of course not.

Take a civics class before you make an ass of yourself again.

You are wrong. If it is OURS, then no politician has the right to destroy it. Unlike you I want the damned laws to be followed by BOTH sides.

You don't.

It’s a print out of Trump’s speech. It’s not a government record. The law doesn’t apply to the paper. You’re being petty.

PolitiFact - Charlie Kirk wrongly suggests Pelosi broke law by ripping Trump State of the Union speech

Of course, we didn’t really hear much about it when Trump does it. Perhaps we should fire up some impeachment articles for his lawlessness since you are so consistent.

Meet the guys who tape Trump's papers back together

S
of course not.

Matt Gaetz weaseled out of a DUI because of his father.

But yeah. Lock her up for ripping a copy of a speech that no one listened to.

The paper she ripped up was a government document presented to the House of Representatives. It didn't belong to her.

The paper she ripped up was a government document presented to the House of Representatives. It didn't belong to her.
What do you think happened to hundreds of copies that were handed out that night?

You don't.

It’s a print out of Trump’s speech. It’s not a government record. The law doesn’t apply to the paper. You’re being petty.

PolitiFact - Charlie Kirk wrongly suggests Pelosi broke law by ripping Trump State of the Union speech

Of course, we didn’t really hear much about it when Trump does it. Perhaps we should fire up some impeachment articles for his lawlessness since you are so consistent.

It IS a government document.

Matt Gaetz weaseled out of a DUI because of his father.

But yeah. Lock her up for ripping a copy of a speech that no one listened to.

Which is relevant how? Criminality should be punished.

You don't.

It IS a government document.
According to who?

Forum List

Back