My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report
Ellen Cranley Sep 5, 2020, 11:33 AM
  • A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report

that's donny's base.

Gee. Guess they forgot about BLM and Antifa who have looted, burned and murdered in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

gee - didn't know that a vast majority of arrests have benn the supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes?

all major outlets have confirmed & are reporting on this - politico was the first. & that there report will be coming out.

as for your comment on politico?

Politico

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Politico - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Not Liberal - Not Conservative - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Politico - Media Bias/Fact Check

lol... next?

Wow, leftists declaring leftists not biased. I'd say that's a fantastic argument, but wow, it's really not

View attachment 386094

so i guess then when they say MSNBC daily kos, or mother jones are left biased or that the WSJ is right leaning, they are lying too right? ?

you're dismissed.

MBFC is nothing more than a left fact check. Sure they ping a few left media outlets to try and give the appearance of being neutral, but if you look at how they determine their rating it's nonsense. Just take CNN with all the stories they have lied about and misrepresented their rating should be in the conspiracy column, same with Politico. They list left biased outlets as left leaning but they identify them as highly creditable, yet they give no clear explanation how they determine an outlets credibility.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

wrong. are you THAT poorly educated, that you couldn't bother to make sure b4 you spewed YOUR obviously biased bullshit?

About - Media Bias/Fact Check

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/methodology/

Corrections Policy - Media Bias/Fact Check

Changes/Corrections - Media Bias/Fact Check

Media Bias Fact Check as a Source: Universities and Libraries

Media Bias Fact Check is frequently used as a resource for Educational Institutions and Libraries. Below is a shortlist of the top 10 institutions that use MBFC as an educational resource.

Protecting you from fake news sites since 2015
Media Bias Fact Check as a Source: Universities and Libraries - Media Bias/Fact Check

donny loves the poorly educated long time.
Speaking of fact check at debates they need to be on double duty as the POS trump will lie every time he opens his mouth

I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

• A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.

that's donny's base.

Gee. Guess they forgot about BLM and Antifa who have looted, burned and murdered in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

gee - didn't know that a vast majority of arrests have benn the supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes?

all major outlets have confirmed & are reporting on this - politico was the first. & that there report will be coming out.

Politico

Share:
Politico - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Not Liberal - Not Conservative - Credible

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

lol... next?

Wow, leftists declaring leftists not biased. I'd say that's a fantastic argument, but wow, it's really not

View attachment 386094

so i guess then when they say MSNBC daily kos, or mother jones are left biased or that the WSJ is right leaning, they are lying too right? ?

you're dismissed.

MBFC is nothing more than a left fact check. Sure they ping a few left media outlets to try and give the appearance of being neutral, but if you look at how they determine their rating it's nonsense. Just take CNN with all the stories they have lied about and misrepresented their rating should be in the conspiracy column, same with Politico. They list left biased outlets as left leaning but they identify them as highly creditable, yet they give no clear explanation how they determine an outlets credibility.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

wrong. are you THAT poorly educated, that you couldn't bother to make sure b4 you spewed YOUR obviously biased bullshit?

Media Bias Fact Check is frequently used as a resource for Educational Institutions and Libraries. Below is a shortlist of the top 10 institutions that use MBFC as an educational resource.

Media Bias Fact Check as a Source: Universities and Libraries - Media Bias/Fact Check

Speaking of fact check at debates they need to be on double duty as the POS trump will lie every time he opens his mouth

If it works the way it normally does in the media, then Joe Biden will misquote Trump, they'll fact check Joe's misquote and agree Trump lied for what he didn't say.

And THAT is why it's fake news ...

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

I don't know what that means, but then neither do you

it means they are accurate in their ratings. damn - no critical thinking skills on your part.

The WSJ editorial board is conservative, but the news section is very left. So it depends what you meant.

And that doesn't add up to accurate, you were snuffing that one

View attachment 386098

i didn't vote for clinton, so my conscience is clear... lol - but it's looking pretty clear that donny grabbed you.

bigley.

No, petting Biden's legs is your gig. How'd you like the shoulder massage?

not really but you go on supporting your pussy grabbing man whore from NYC...

#pathetic.

LOL, from the girl who voted twice for a rapist and then for his enabler. Classic.

Now you're voting for an avowed racist.

When I want to take voting advice from someone, I'll find someone with morals, not you. Pass
LOL and the pos you support has any morals at all?? Right now the AG is trying to defend the AH in a rape case , a private matter The AG is the morons lawyer ,not Americas?

#pathetic.

LOL, from the girl who voted twice for a rapist and then for his enabler. Classic.

When I want to take voting advice from someone, I'll find someone with morals, not you. Pass
LOL and the pos you support has any morals at all?? Right now the AG is trying to defend the AH in a rape case , a private matter The AG is the morons lawyer ,not Americas?

A Biden worshiper telling me that Trump has no morals just makes me shrug. Whatever. OK, so you have a standard for me you don't follow yourself. Yawn

My theory is that Trump will not show up to the debates because he will have a bad case of constipation.
/——/ Yeah, because Trump has a history of bailing out of debates. Your spin is pathetic.
No more pathetic than writing Biden will have a stand in.
Really, Cabbagebreath? Was it the GOP or the DNC who had a speaker standing up there demanding that their candidate should not even debate the other?

LESSEE: Yeah, that was Nancy over Biden!

Trump OTOH was looking for SIX debate which chickenshit Bidum ran away from.

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

If it works the way it normally does in the media, then Joe Biden will misquote Trump, they'll fact check Joe's misquote and agree Trump lied for what he didn't say.

I strongly believe ALL the fake news BS spouted by republicans is just that ,BS You support a world class liar and crook .... his own family, his own lawyer know it

#pathetic.

A Biden worshiper telling me that Trump has no morals just makes me shrug. Whatever. OK, so you have a standard for me you don't follow yourself. Yawn
You really want to compare morals of this avowed pussy snatcher, this pos who can't get a loan from an American bank, cause they know what he is , this ah who cheated on 3 wives ,with a man as moral as Biden? Are you kidding me?

Fingers will use covid as an excuse to debate Trump via widescreen from another room where his handlers can tell him what to say and try to keep him from spinning his ridiculous tales.

BINGO: Just look at the careful wording the Biden people have used: They said: They will attend the THREE scheduled debates SO LONG AS EVERYTHING WITH THEM PROCEEDS REASONABLY.

At any point, if Trump wants to interject a topic which is damaging to Biden or connects him with Obama in a way that cannot be defended, they will object. Democrats will claim Trump is "rigging the debates." Biden will only appear so long as they are FAVORABLE towards Biden.

And it is highly likely something will happen where the Democrats will backpedal, manufacture an excuse, and say rather than appear in person, Joe will have to be on remote video where he is "safe," and where he can be coached, guided, and supervised.

It'll be a miracle if Biden goes through with all three debates, at the first sign of a problem, the Democrats will bail claiming some bullshit excuse against Trump. The DNC uses Hollywood to engineer their campaigns and like everything else, the democrats will try to make a show and a political tool out of the debates rather than an honest opportunity for America to see these people and hear their views on the issues openly.

Trump.....No honor ,no integrity a weak pos who appeals to other weak minded lost souls

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

I strongly believe ALL the fake news BS spouted by republicans is just that ,BS You support a world class liar and crook .... his own family, his own lawyer know it

Then why do Democrats have to lie constantly about what Trump said? Obviously you know something is wrong with your story since you do that. If what you said were true, you won't keep pulling attention away from Trump to you by lying about what Trump said. That would only protect him, as it does.

Democrats lie constantly and most of Trump's supposed lies are you lying about that too. Obviously the truth isn't something you hold in any regard at all

#pathetic.

You really want to compare morals of this avowed pussy snatcher, this pos who can't get a loan from an American bank, cause they know what he is , this ah who cheated on 3 wives ,with a man as moral as Biden? Are you kidding me?

From the rapists, enablers and racists you keep voting for? Yeah, I'm in, I'll compare

Speaking of lies kaz are you blind and deaf??

'False!' Brianna Keilar calls out Trump on his lies from past 24 ...
www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2020/09/08 › keilar-m...

19 hours ago - CNN's Brianna Keilar fact-checks President Trump's falsehoods from the past 24 hours.

Fact-checking Trump's lies is essential. It's also increasingly ...
www.washingtonpost.com › media › 2020/08/28

Aug 29, 2020 - After a falsehood-packed GOP convention speech, journalists pushed back with a flurry of challenges — but it may not matter anymore.

Plain Talk: Trump's lies know no bounds — even when it ...
madison.com › opinion › column › dave_zweifel › plain-...

5 days ago - There are a lot of things I don't understand about Donald Trump, but none is more perplexing than his insistence to endlessly lie. Most people ...

This is my theory I believe there will be no debate with Biden..
My theory? tRump will storm off the stage when confronted with the first difficult question posed by a female moderator.

Trump storming off the stage?? LMAO Why would he?? I'd bet he chews Biden up and spits him all over the floor. Trump is a great debater. Biden?? Not so much.

As for a female moderator?? You're full of shit. LOL

My theory? tRump will storm off the stage when confronted with the first difficult question posed by a female moderator.

Trump storming off the stage?? LMAO Why would he?? I'd bet he chews Biden up and spits him all over the floor. Trump is a great debater. Biden?? Not so much.

LOL great debator ?LOL a Master bator If trump is talking ,,he's lying Fact check will make mince meat out of him

LOL great debator ?LOL a Master bator If trump is talking ,,he's lying Fact check will make mince meat out of him

He is a great debater and fact check will make minced meat out of Biden. If Biden remembers what he's going to say. LOL

Forum List

Back