My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

Speaking of lies kaz are you blind and deaf??
'False!' Brianna Keilar calls out Trump on his lies from past 24 ...
www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2020/09/08 › keilar-m...

19 hours ago - CNN's Brianna Keilar fact-checks President Trump's falsehoods from the past 24 hours.
Fact-checking Trump's lies is essential. It's also increasingly ...
www.washingtonpost.com › media › 2020/08/28

Aug 29, 2020 - After a falsehood-packed GOP convention speech, journalists pushed back with a flurry of challenges — but it may not matter anymore.
Plain Talk: Trump's lies know no bounds — even when it ...
madison.com › opinion › column › dave_zweifel › plain-...

5 days ago - There are a lot of things I don't understand about Donald Trump, but none is more perplexing than his insistence to endlessly lie. Most people ...

CNN fact checking, that's classic. It's like Biden giving someone a lucidity check or Nancy Pelosi giving someone a Karen check. Classic.

So every time you idiot leftists present one of these, the first example in your post is ALWAYS a lie by you, exactly what I said.

So the first "lie" in the link our fearless leftist lies about what Trump said. Trump was talking about the MIC and she said he was talking about his own staff.

Fact checking CNN: Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Fail
You'd be happier with FOX?? For guys like you the truth is a bitch ,,,Failing NY Times ?? up 400% over the past few years is another load of crap trump threw against the wall

Yes. I'm not like you, I like hearing both sides. Fox is way better for that reason. Watch CNN and you're just watching a DNC propaganda arm. Why does hearing more than one point of view so terrible to you?
I don't mind hearing other points of view Sometimes they even make sense More times than not Hannity does not and if a commentator on FOX dares say anything negative about Trump he or she go to the back of the room

and was trump against wearing masks? His people at his rallies seem to feel they don't need them

19 hours ago - CNN's Brianna Keilar fact-checks President Trump's falsehoods from the past 24 hours.

Aug 29, 2020 - After a falsehood-packed GOP convention speech, journalists pushed back with a flurry of challenges — but it may not matter anymore.

5 days ago - There are a lot of things I don't understand about Donald Trump, but none is more perplexing than his insistence to endlessly lie. Most people ...

CNN fact checking, that's classic. It's like Biden giving someone a lucidity check or Nancy Pelosi giving someone a Karen check. Classic.

So every time you idiot leftists present one of these, the first example in your post is ALWAYS a lie by you, exactly what I said.

So the first "lie" in the link our fearless leftist lies about what Trump said. Trump was talking about the MIC and she said he was talking about his own staff.

Fail
You'd be happier with FOX?? For guys like you the truth is a bitch ,,,Failing NY Times ?? up 400% over the past few years is another load of crap trump threw against the wall

Yes. I'm not like you, I like hearing both sides. Fox is way better for that reason. Watch CNN and you're just watching a DNC propaganda arm. Why does hearing more than one point of view so terrible to you?
I don't mind hearing other points of view Sometimes they even make sense More times than not Hannity does not and if a commentator on FOX dares say anything negative about Trump he or she go to the back of the room

Hannity is a commentator. Fox has commentators and news, they are separate. The rest of the leftist media has no separation between news and commentary and there isn't a real conservative to save your life.

Why do you like the incessant drone of only news and views mixed and what you already think? Why does hearing something you don't think bother you so much?

Biden is looking forward to the debates

Trump has no place to hide and Biden is well prepared with his attacks

Biden is a brain idiot and the majority of Americans according to USA today think Biden will have his ass handed to him. :D

I hope so

View attachment 386108

lol ... ^^^ fake ^^^

42512555_10216376154613144_3210021774930477056_n.jpg

^^^ fact ^^^
No fact. He is speaking in the third person and not specifying himself nor saying he ever did such.
Emotional TDS libtards have taken a guy talk third party reference and lied it into a “Trump says he does it all the time”

and was trump against wearing masks? His people at his rallies seem to feel they don't need them

Masks are irrelevant. Masks don't work for viruses, which is why no one ever suggested wearing a mask for the flu.

The key is keep your hands off your face and wash your hands.

Masks are political, not medical

Biden is looking forward to the debates

Trump has no place to hide and Biden is well prepared with his attacks

Biden is a brain idiot and the majority of Americans according to USA today think Biden will have his ass handed to him. :D

I hope so

View attachment 386108

lol ... ^^^ fake ^^^

42512555_10216376154613144_3210021774930477056_n.jpg

^^^ fact ^^^
No fact. He is speaking in the third person and not specifying himself nor saying he ever did such.
Emotional TDS libtards have taken a guy talk third party reference and lied it into a “Trump says he does it all the time”

Another example of the lying left, isn't it? With Democrats they endlessly split hairs beyond splitting hairs to just lying.

Joe Biden: I wouldn't just agree to moving money out of the police budget, I proposed it!

Democrats: See, he's not for defunding the police, he never used the word "defund" in suggesting we move money out of police budgets

Trump: Some in that culture grabbed pussies

Democrats: OMG, Trump said he did it!

It's the genuinely dishonest hacks Democrats are

Fail

Hannity is a commentator. Fox has commentators and news, they are separate. The rest of the leftist media has no separation between news and commentary and there isn't a real conservative to save your life.

Why do you like the incessant drone of only news and views mixed and what you already think? Why does hearing something you don't think bother you so much?
I watch CNBC almost all day There are many from the republican party that converse there Just this morning Cruz was spouting out how Pelosi won't go for Republican 1 trillion into the economy and sticks to her 5 trillion because she wants to make Trump look bad heading into the election Naturally I can't agree Pelosi wants to hurt many just to hurt trumps chances

Fail

I watch CNBC almost all day There are many from the republican party that converse there Just this morning Cruz was spouting out how Pelosi won't go for Republican 1 trillion into the economy and sticks to her 5 trillion because she wants to make Trump look bad heading into the election Naturally I can't agree Pelosi wants to hurt many just to hurt trumps chances

I watch CNBC too.

Nancy has proven she'll hurt anyone to hurt Trump. She's screwing the unemployed, preventing the $1,200 stimulous checks and blocking the payroll tax suspension which is heavily pro jobs and wants to keep paying people to NOT work while bailing out blue States and unions.

Nancy Pelosi loves this country like a snake loves a rat

Masks are irrelevant. Masks don't work for viruses, which is why no one ever suggested wearing a mask for the flu.

Tell that to experts including Dr Fauci Wearing masks here in NY has reduced covid by a lot

Remember that motorcycle rally in Sturgis?? 250,000 covid cases are said to come from them not wearing masks and letting the disease spread............Vrooooom Varoooooom

Fail

I watch CNBC too.

Nancy has proven she'll hurt anyone to hurt Trump. She's screwing the unemployed, preventing the $1,200 stimulous checks and blocking the payroll tax suspension which is heavily pro jobs and wants to keep paying people to NOT work while bailing out blue States and unions.

And trump loves blue states like what ?? The pos is doing all in his power to hurt us

Tell that to experts including Dr Fauci Wearing masks here in NY has reduced covid by a lot

Yes, Dr. Fauci was for masks after he was against them.

So, tell me about this dream you have where Dr. Fauci isn't political ...

Fail

I watch CNBC too.

And trump loves blue states like what ?? The pos is doing all in his power to hurt us

Gawd, Democrats. Not giving you money is trying to hurt you. Dumbest shit ever

You mean not political like the pos Barr who's supposed to be the nations lawyer not Trumps? Or the Post master general another pos for trump not the nation? Fauci is an honest man a real scientist Trump is trying to rush a vaccine thru before election You think Trump cares how many will die if drug isn't perfect?

You mean not political like the pos Barr who's supposed to be the nations lawyer not Trumps? Or the Post master general another pos for trump not the nation? Fauci is an honest man a real scientist Trump is trying to rush a vaccine thru before election You think Trump cares how many will die if drug isn't perfect?

Wow, you're still angry at Eric Holder for saying he's Obama's "wing man." Lying hypocrite

So you going to trust Fauci but not the dozens of scientists that it will take for the vaccine to be approved by both the FDA and the CDC? And Barr is a WHOLE lot less protective of Trump then ANY Democrat AG in history. Do not see Trumps wife going to meet the AG on the tarmac and claim it was to chit chat about the children. Do not see Barr saying he is Trumps "wing man". No Barr is following the LAW and that is what really scares crooked lying ass democrats.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Wow, you're still angry at Eric Holder for saying he's Obama's "wing man." Lying hypocrite
Barr stopped trump being impeached lying about Muellers report Obama didn't kiss Putins butt like the traitor Trump Ever think Trump is hiding loads of stuff?

Barr stopped trump being impeached lying about Muellers report Obama didn't kiss Putins butt like the traitor Trump Ever think Trump is hiding loads of stuff?

You always make it so easy to tell when the liquor comes out of your desk and you start doing shots. Maybe we can pick it up in the morning when you're sober

So you going to trust Fauci but not the dozens of scientists that it will take for the vaccine to be approved by both the FDA and the CDC? And Barr is a WHOLE lot less protective of Trump then ANY Democrat AG in history. Do not see Trumps wife going to meet the AG on the tarmac and claim it was to chit chat about the children. Do not see Barr saying he is Trumps "wing man". No Barr is following the LAW and that is what really scares crooked lying ass democrats.
Barr doesn't HAVE to say he's trumps lawyer He's SHOWN it in many ways He's kissing trumps butt

Forum List

Back