My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report
Ellen Cranley Sep 5, 2020, 11:33 AM
  • A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report

that's donny's base.

Gee. Guess they forgot about BLM and Antifa who have looted, burned and murdered in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

gee - didn't know that a vast majority of arrests have benn the supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes?

all major outlets have confirmed & are reporting on this - politico was the first. & that there report will be coming out.

as for your comment on politico?

Politico

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Politico - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Not Liberal - Not Conservative - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Politico - Media Bias/Fact Check

lol... next?

Wow, leftists declaring leftists not biased. I'd say that's a fantastic argument, but wow, it's really not

View attachment 386094

so i guess then when they say MSNBC daily kos, or mother jones are left biased or that the WSJ is right leaning, they are lying too right? ?

you're dismissed.

I don't know what that means, but then neither do you

it means they are accurate in their ratings. damn - no critical thinking skills on your part.

The WSJ editorial board is conservative, but the news section is very left. So it depends what you meant.

And that doesn't add up to accurate, you were snuffing that one

View attachment 386098

i didn't vote for clinton, so my conscience is clear... lol - but it's looking pretty clear that donny grabbed you.

bigley.

No, petting Biden's legs is your gig. How'd you like the shoulder massage?

Biden is looking forward to the debates

Trump has no place to hide and Biden is well prepared with his attacks

The problem is Biden is incapable of following through, no matter how "prepared" he is. Granted, I am sure he will get all the questions ahead of time, just like Hillary, but that doesn't matter. He is demented and won't be able to recall what he is supposed to say. If a question comes up that he was not prepared for at all, God only knows what will come out of his mouth. His handlers know this. Heck, most doctors who watch him speak could give a preliminary diagnosis of dementia. Many won't say it, because they can't be sure without an exam, but they KNOW it.

It is sad and I mean that. He is being taken advantage of by the far left. They need someone who has name recognition and who they can sell as a moderate, but someone they can take advantage of after the election and even kick to the curb so allow of a far-left politician like Harris, who would NEVER be elected on her own, to gain power.

My sister's neurologist said Biden clearly has dementia, but without a physical exam you cannot say it publicly.

Poor Joe is going brain dead and they will trot him out there to be killed. Sad. :(

I know the Democrats wracking their brain to think of ideas to get Biden out of the debates without losing votes. Do not give them any ideas. But Biden's new ad pretty much sunk his chances anyway. He finally came out and said what he is going to do about the virus. A NATIONWIDE MANDITORY DIRECTIVE TO WEAR A MASK. Not only a violation of our rights but it goes against the very science he claims to follow.
What is next manditory quarantine? Internment of the sick? Do not tell me the Democrats would not do something like that because they ALREADY HAVE in WW2.
Can you provide ANY quotes from Dems suggesting that Biden not debate?

Every thread seems to come from Republicans
They must be afraid to debate him

I know the Democrats wracking their brain to think of ideas to get Biden out of the debates without losing votes. Do not give them any ideas. But Biden's new ad pretty much sunk his chances anyway. He finally came out and said what he is going to do about the virus. A NATIONWIDE MANDITORY DIRECTIVE TO WEAR A MASK. Not only a violation of our rights but it goes against the very science he claims to follow.
What is next manditory quarantine? Internment of the sick? Do not tell me the Democrats would not do something like that because they ALREADY HAVE in WW2.

"I don't think that there should be any debates," Pelosi said out of the blue at a news conference at the Capitol. There is a whole lot more in the media and from politicians but I am lazy.

Seeing the traction Biden has gotten over Trump calling our soldiers "losers" and "suckers", i'm sure that will be one of the first questions thrown out at the debates.

At that point what will Biden do?

Are you serious?

Nancy Pelosi:

"I don't think that there should be any debates," Pelosi said out of the blue at a news conference at the Capitol. There is a whole lot more in the media and from politicians but I am lazy.

That was before the commander in chief had to start playing defense after calling our brave soldiers "suckers" and "losers".

Seeing the traction Biden has gotten over Trump calling our soldiers "losers" and "suckers", i'm sure that will be one of the first questions thrown out at the debates.

At that point what will Biden do?

No one believes that stupid shit other than the people who were already brainwashed

1599599006284.png

That was before the commander in chief had to start playing defense after calling our brave soldiers "suckers" and "losers".

That was a trick. Only a sucker and a loser would believe he said that. It was a self identification game

This is my theory I believe there will be no debate with Biden..

Wow you people come up with some of the most ridiculous things to justify trump not debating Biden.

There are 3 scheduled debates. The first one is the end of this month.

Get a grip.

Oh believe me Trump is looking forward to debating Biden.

Its Bidens camp that doesn't want to debated cause Biden will be all on his own with no handlers to tell him what to say. They know Trump is a great debater and will chew Biden up and spit him all over the floor.

I can hardly wait and hope the debates come to pass but I won't be holding my breath.

I couldn't get past your first ridiculous sentence.

When someone says "believe me" the last thing I'm going to do is believe them. People who don't lie or know what they are talking about don't need to tell people to believe them. Their history of behavior speaks for them and no words are necessary.

I've learned in my life that those who tell me "believe me" are the last people who should ever be believed or trusted.

You don't know what trump is thinking. About anything. No more than I do or anyone else in this nation. The only person who knows that is trump.

So don't try to pretend you know what goes on in his head.

The only people talking about not debating are you far right radical extremists.

No one else is. Especially not Biden or any one of his staff.

So like I said to the OP, get a grip.

No one believes that stupid shit other than the people who were already brainwashed

View attachment 386133

General John Kelly, and General Jim Matis were the likely recipients of Trumps opinion of the military. And they haven't come out denying Trump said it.

This is just like when Rex Tillerson called Trump a F'n moron". Something that is now widely accepted. But of course at the time they tried to deny it.

In a briefing Wednesday afternoon, State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said Tillerson did not use the word "moron" to descibe the president. "The secretary did not use that type of language to speak about the president of the Unites States," Nauert said. "He did not say that."

That was a trick. Only a sucker and a loser would believe he said that. It was a self identification game

They have been playing the 2015 video of Trump calling John McCain a "loser" for getting shot down in Vietnam.

View attachment 386133

General John Kelly, and General Jim Matis were the likely recipients of Trumps opinion of the military. And they haven't come out denying Trump said it.

This is just like when Rex Tillerson called Trump a F'n moron". Something that is now widely accepted. But of course at the time they tried to deny it.

In a briefing Wednesday afternoon, State Department spokesperson Heather Nauert said Tillerson did not use the word "moron" to descibe the president. "The secretary did not use that type of language to speak about the president of the Unites States," Nauert said. "He did not say that."

That's your argument? Seriously?

meaner gene: Here's no evidence. And here's another example of no evidence. Totally damning to Trump, kaz, you have to admit it now ...

1599599980946.png

They have been playing the 2015 video of Trump calling John McCain a "loser" for getting shot down in Vietnam.

Yeah, Trump didn't like McCain. Your point?

I've learned in my life that those who tell me "believe me" are the last people who should ever be believed or trusted.

Trumps latest offer

Trump Says He’ll ‘Swear on Whatever’ That He Never Called Fallen American Soldiers ‘Losers’ or ‘Suckers’

“Also, I never called……John a loser and swear on whatever, or whoever, I was asked to swear on, that I never called our great fallen soldiers anything other than HEROES,” Trump insisted.

Exactly.

It's classic republican projection.

They are terrified of trump debating Biden.

Forum List

Back