“Don’t be weak and gay”

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Based, beautiful Latina candidate has a message, “Don’t be weak and gay.”

A very good message in a world where weakness and stupidity are promoted. Where deviant acts like homosexuality are praised and promoted. Weak men create bad times, we must always be vigilant and defend against evil things.

Of course, this wholesome message is met by outrage by …..well….the weak and gay types.

Weak n gay
Example 88,528

ffgbhjjjkkkk.jpeg

Peru got it right

I agree, we shouldn't be weak. But yet here we are raising generations to be weak willed, soft and lazy.

And we shouldn't be gay either. It was tolerable back when gays just kept to themselves. But now we have gay public events with gay sex themes, gays wanting books about how to be a fag in schools, children's hospitals teaching kids how to tuck their junk, politicians saying kids should be able to have surgeries, trannies defying biology and truth by telling us a dude in a dress is a woman, women's sports being ruined by trannies, people trying to normalize pedophiles, companies defying equal opportunity employment in order to hire based on being gay and so on.

We never should have let gays get married.

Weak n gay
Example 88,528

View attachment 947482

Peru got it right

I don't believe that happened to that dude at all. I think he made it up to get a social media pity party.

And good for peru for showing they are a sane society that favors keeping itself strong instead of promoting people with psychological problems.

I agree, we shouldn't be weak. But yet here we are raising generations to be weak willed, soft and lazy.

And we shouldn't be gay either. It was tolerable back when gays just kept to themselves. But now we have gay public events with gay sex themes, gays wanting books about how to be a fag in schools, children's hospitals teaching kids how to tuck their junk, politicians saying kids should be able to have surgeries, trannies defying biology and truth by telling us a dude in a dress is a woman, women's sports being ruined by trannies, people trying to normalize pedophiles, companies defying equal opportunity employment in order to hire based on being gay and so on.

I don't believe that happened to that dude at all. I think he made it up to get a social media pity party.

And good for peru for showing they are a sane society that favors keeping itself strong instead of promoting people with psychological problems.
Telling yourself that you let it happen is what you have to because the reality of you being too weak and gay to stop it is too much for frail fuckers too bear. :laugh:

State Secretaries of state handle business registrations, state records, and elections. You literally don't know know what you are talking about.

And you clearly have a stick shoved so far up your ass it's managed to penetrate your cranium and terminated any neurons from reaching the portion of the brain that initiates the "sense of humor" phenomena.

PSA:

Pull out that stick.

Humor is what makes us human.

And you clearly have a stick shoved so far up your ass it's managed to penetrate your cranium and terminated any neurons from reaching the portion of the brain that initiates the "sense of humor" phenomena.

PSA:

Pull out that stick.

Humor is what makes us human.
Its not meant to be a joke.

Why is she commenting on .000000000000001 percent of men when the other 99.9999999999 percent are as hard working as they've ever been.

What does that have to do with qualifications for being the Secretary of State?
She at least recognizes that weak and gay faggots are destroying this country.

Much more qualified for any position of power than the weak and gay people who are the cause of it.

Possibly
either way it's weak n gay

Forum List

Back