My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report
Ellen Cranley Sep 5, 2020, 11:33 AM
  • A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
Drafts of a DHS report call white supremacists the 'most persistent and lethal' terror threat in the US: report

that's donny's base.

Gee. Guess they forgot about BLM and Antifa who have looted, burned and murdered in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

gee - didn't know that a vast majority of arrests have benn the supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes?

all major outlets have confirmed & are reporting on this - politico was the first. & that there report will be coming out.

as for your comment on politico?

Politico

Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
Politico - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Not Liberal - Not Conservative - Credible
Factual Reporting: High - Credible - Reliable

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.
Politico - Media Bias/Fact Check

lol... next?

Wow, leftists declaring leftists not biased. I'd say that's a fantastic argument, but wow, it's really not

View attachment 386094

so i guess then when they say MSNBC daily kos, or mother jones are left biased or that the WSJ is right leaning, they are lying too right? ?

you're dismissed.

I don't know what that means, but then neither do you

it means they are accurate in their ratings. damn - no critical thinking skills on your part.

The WSJ editorial board is conservative, but the news section is very left. So it depends what you meant.

And that doesn't add up to accurate, you were snuffing that one

View attachment 386098

i didn't vote for clinton, so my conscience is clear... lol - but it's looking pretty clear that donny grabbed you.

bigley.

No, petting Biden's legs is your gig. How'd you like the shoulder massage?

not really but you go on supporting your pussy grabbing man whore from NYC...

#pathetic.

LOL, from the girl who voted twice for a rapist and then for his enabler. Classic.

Now you're voting for an avowed racist.

When I want to take voting advice from someone, I'll find someone with morals, not you. Pass

who's the rapist other than donny? next time make sense.

Your boy slick, my dear. Who actually was a rapist. I was talking about the real world, not your imagination

View attachment 386576

i didn't vote for slick willy - so no wonder i didn't know who you were talking about.

you voted for donny.

lol ... is YOUR conscience clear?

lol...

lol...

lol...

No, I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson. It's hilarious how you have this stick up your ass about someone who you would have voted for but were apparently too young, then you just go to that I voted for Trump when I didn't. Hypocrisy much?

I have said I will vote for Trump in November, but I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. pwned

too young? sweety - i am 58. i have voted for more (R)s than you probably ever voted for a (D). i voted for nader in 2000 against W. AND gore/libertoady (my own state senator) .... i love how you just don't know wtf you are talking about.

p-a-w-n-e-d.

Nader still wasn't a Republican, brainiac. This is the second time you said he was.

And yes, you told me you voted for a bunch of Connecticut liberal Republicans. Not impressed

actually - i never said nader was a (R) - you just can't comprehend is all.

CT liberal (R)s ... LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean (R)s that aren't goostepping party of country partisan stooges?

I also wouldn't put it past democrats to gin up the riots, violence and mass shootings right before the debate, and then propose postponing debates so people can deal with healing or something along those lines...

• A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.
  • In three drafts viewed by the outlet, the department concluded that "white supremacist extremists (WSEs) will remain the most persistent and lethal threat in the Homeland through 2021."
  • The report comes as President Donald Trump and some of his allies have slammed violence at protests against racism and police brutality as a fallout of left-wing actors in Democratic cities.
A report from the Department of Homeland Security cast white supremacy as the greatest terror threat to the US, according to Politico.

that's donny's base.

Gee. Guess they forgot about BLM and Antifa who have looted, burned and murdered in Portland, Seattle and Indianapolis.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

gee - didn't know that a vast majority of arrests have benn the supreeeeeeeeeeeeeeemes?

all major outlets have confirmed & are reporting on this - politico was the first. & that there report will be coming out.

Politico

Share:
Politico - Least Biased - Not Left - Not Right - Not Liberal - Not Conservative - Credible

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes). The reporting is factual and usually sourced. These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

lol... next?

Wow, leftists declaring leftists not biased. I'd say that's a fantastic argument, but wow, it's really not

View attachment 386094

so i guess then when they say MSNBC daily kos, or mother jones are left biased or that the WSJ is right leaning, they are lying too right? ?

you're dismissed.

it means they are accurate in their ratings. damn - no critical thinking skills on your part.

The WSJ editorial board is conservative, but the news section is very left. So it depends what you meant.

View attachment 386098

i didn't vote for clinton, so my conscience is clear... lol - but it's looking pretty clear that donny grabbed you.

bigley.

#pathetic.

LOL, from the girl who voted twice for a rapist and then for his enabler. Classic.

When I want to take voting advice from someone, I'll find someone with morals, not you. Pass

Your boy slick, my dear. Who actually was a rapist. I was talking about the real world, not your imagination

View attachment 386576

i didn't vote for slick willy - so no wonder i didn't know who you were talking about.

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

No, I didn't vote for Trump, I voted for Gary Johnson. It's hilarious how you have this stick up your ass about someone who you would have voted for but were apparently too young, then you just go to that I voted for Trump when I didn't. Hypocrisy much?

I have said I will vote for Trump in November, but I voted for Gary Johnson in 2016. pwned

too young? sweety - i am 58. i have voted for more (R)s than you probably ever voted for a (D). i voted for nader in 2000 against W. AND gore/libertoady (my own state senator) .... i love how you just don't know wtf you are talking about.

p-a-w-n-e-d.

Nader still wasn't a Republican, brainiac. This is the second time you said he was.

And yes, you told me you voted for a bunch of Connecticut liberal Republicans. Not impressed

You keep saying you voted for Republicans and then list Nader. He's not a Republican.

And you voted ofr goosestepping country partisan stooges now?

You really need to think these things through before you click "post reply"

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

You keep saying you voted for Republicans and then list Nader. He's not a Republican.

i've given you names of (R)s b4 most ended up in prison after taking office , but i digress - & i said i voted for nader against W. which would mean he's not a (R)

duh

& i said gore/libertoady was off my list as well... guess yer memory sucks - much like you.

too bad, so sad.

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

i've given you names of (R)s b4 most ended up in prison after taking office , but i digress - & i said i voted for nader against W. which would mean he's not a (R)

duh

& i said gore/libertoady was off my list as well... guess yer memory sucks - much like you.

too bad, so sad.

Every time you say you voted Republican, the first name out of your mouth is Nader

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

duh

too bad, so sad.

Every time you say you voted Republican, the first name out of your mouth is Nader

not true - i usually preface with that i've voted the spectrum... or i've voted for (R)s (D)s & 3rd party ... then mention nader. i suppose it's when i am toggling b/f between a few threads & don't quite write it all out - but i've posted many times who i've voted for & their party affiliation.

i know i clarified it once with you, so try to remember, should it happen again. if not - it really doesn't matter.

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

duh

too bad, so sad.

not true - i usually preface with that i've voted the spectrum... or i've voted for (R)s (D)s & 3rd party ... then mention nader. i suppose it's when i am toggling b/f between a few threads & don't quite write it all out - but i've posted many times who i've voted for & their party affiliation.

i know i clarified it once with you, so try to remember, should it happen again. if not - it really doesn't matter.

Sssssaaaawwwwiiiissssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh.

You claim to vote for Republicans, but then you only list Nader. It's not that I don't "remember" what you said, I'm saying it's silly. Try to remember, thanks

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

duh

too bad, so sad.

You claim to vote for Republicans, but then you only list Nader. It's not that I don't "remember" what you said, I'm saying it's silly. Try to remember, thanks

uh-huh .... i've also given you names. names i wouldn't admit to if it wasn't fact.
can you remember when i said your memory sucks?

lol .... ya .... ^ that ^.

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

duh

too bad, so sad.

uh-huh .... i've also given you names. names i wouldn't admit to if it wasn't fact.

You listed some local politicians in Connecticut where they are all leftists

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

duh

too bad, so sad.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. uh-huh. if you say so, does that make it true? you also claimed i was too young to have voted for slick willy. but hey, you go on with yer bad self!

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

duh

too bad, so sad.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa............. uh-huh. if you say so, does that make it true? you also claimed i was too young to have voted for slick willy. but hey, you go on with yer bad self!

Right, OK. So you were old enough to vote for Slick and you just lied that you didn't

that's donny's base.

Oh and Politico?? LMAO

Politico

Share:

LEAST BIASED

lol... next?

View attachment 386094

you're dismissed.

View attachment 386098

bigley.

#pathetic.

View attachment 386576

you voted for donny.

lol...

lol...

lol...

p-a-w-n-e-d.

duh

too bad, so sad.

Right, OK. So you were old enough to vote for Slick and you just lied that you didn't

nope. nice little pretzil you twisted there, sweety, per your M.O. ... but it just doesn't work. the last time you claimed i voted for him & i said i didn't...

you kinda sorta relented by claiming ( without any sort of evidence) that i didn't vote for him ' BUT WOULD HAVE' was cause i was 'too young'

which is complete bullshit all the way around. cause you need to make up your own facts to justify your silly posts. you learned from donny pretty well, grasshoppa.

hell - if i can admit to having voted for a now convicted pedophile ( a republican btw )

then why not clinton? god damn, you need to think critically for once.

My theory is that Trump will not show up to the debates because he will have a bad case of constipation.

Nah. Trump would love to debate Biden. Trump would chew him up and spit him all over the floor. Biden doesn't want to debate Trump cause he knows he won't have his handlers there telling him what to say.

I sure hope there are debates.
Trump will play Biden for the fool he is. Trump already knows how to push Joe's buttons. I predict Biden challenges Trump to a fight. Maybe back in Scranton where Joe grew up the hard life. Biden Las a hidin lying corrupted fool. Enjoy your candidate.

Biden is looking forward to the debates

Trump has no place to hide and Biden is well prepared with his attacks

The problem is Biden is incapable of following through, no matter how "prepared" he is. Granted, I am sure he will get all the questions ahead of time, just like Hillary, but that doesn't matter. He is demented and won't be able to recall what he is supposed to say. If a question comes up that he was not prepared for at all, God only knows what will come out of his mouth. His handlers know this. Heck, most doctors who watch him speak could give a preliminary diagnosis of dementia. Many won't say it, because they can't be sure without an exam, but they KNOW it.

It is sad and I mean that. He is being taken advantage of by the far left. They need someone who has name recognition and who they can sell as a moderate, but someone they can take advantage of after the election and even kick to the curb so allow of a far-left politician like Harris, who would NEVER be elected on her own, to gain power.

Biden is looking forward to the debates

Trump has no place to hide and Biden is well prepared with his attacks

The problem is Biden is incapable of following through, no matter how "prepared" he is. Granted, I am sure he will get all the questions ahead of time, just like Hillary, but that doesn't matter. He is demented and won't be able to recall what he is supposed to say. If a question comes up that he was not prepared for at all, God only knows what will come out of his mouth. His handlers know this. Heck, most doctors who watch him speak could give a preliminary diagnosis of dementia. Many won't say it, because they can't be sure without an exam, but they KNOW it.

It is sad and I mean that. He is being taken advantage of by the far left. They need someone who has name recognition and who they can sell as a moderate, but someone they can take advantage of after the election and even kick to the curb so allow of a far-left politician like Harris, who would NEVER be elected on her own, to gain power.
tenor.gif

How prophetic

It is Trump dropping out of the debates because of COVID

Forum List

Back