My safety or yours? Why we should begin to take risks to save our economy

[/QUOTE]

Thing is, we did respond. And rightfully so. But now that the death rates are falling, people are wanting to go back to work.

However, they are prevented from doing so by overly zealous and paranoid government officials.

You want angry mobs being met in the streets by armed police and copious amounts of urban warfare? Keep maintaining this lockdown culture. There will eventually come a rebellion.
[/QUOTE]
Wow, you sound like the lieutenant governor of Texas, Daniel Patrick. He said people over 65 should volunteer so we can save the economy for our grandchildren. Americans over 65 are about 15% of the country or about 50 million people. So Republicans are willing to see more Americans die then were killed by Stalin and Hitler put together.

well I don’t wanna die. And other people my age, they don’t wanna die either.

I don’t see how that’s going to help you in November.

if they were doing the testing and the contact tracing starting months ago, this wouldn’t even be a question.

Wow, you sound like the lieutenant governor of Texas, Daniel Patrick. He said people over 65 should volunteer so we can save the economy for our grandchildren. Americans over 65 are about 15% of the country or about 50 million people. So Republicans are willing to see more Americans die then were killed by Stalin and Hitler put together.
well I don’t wanna die. And other people my age, they don’t wanna die either.
I don’t see how that’s going to help you in November.
if they were doing the testing and the contact tracing starting months ago, this wouldn’t even be a question.
Just hide under your bed until the new year.

Forum List

Back