Dem Senator: Opposition to Mail-In Ballots: They’re ‘Trying to Stop People of Color From Voting’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
It’s pretty obvious to anyone with a room temperature IQ that thinking people ‘of color’ can’t function like everyone else is REALLY racist.

It’s pretty obvious to anyone with a room temperature IQ that thinking people ‘of color’ can’t function like everyone else is REALLY racist.

What's your problem with mail in voting?

No one prevent a person from voting by closing polling places.

No one prevent a person from voting by putting old or broken voting machines in voting places.

No one prevent a person from voting by putting only one or two voting machines in a voting place.

No one prevent a person from voting by refusing their ID.

Most of the cheating republicans do to prevent democrats and minorities from voting can't happen with mail in voting.

No one prevent a person from voting by putting old or broken voting machines in voting places.

No one prevent a person from voting by putting only one or two voting machines in a voting place.

Most of the cheating republicans do to prevent democrats and minorities from voting can't happen with mail in voting.
I physically put my ballot in a recording machine. Can you say your ballot was counted?

~~~~~~

If they switch to mail-in ballots, will Democrats start busing inner city voters to the post office?
California already admitted they’re putting illegals in the voting system.

I'm not really worried about what California does. California is a lost cause.

Hillary found out the hard way that if she wins California by one vote or 40 million votes, she still only got the 55 electoral votes.

Hey! We just found five million votes for Biden, postmarked Beijing.

174.jpg

The Dims can't even count how many heads are under a sign.... in an Iowa cornfield, for fucks sake.

But now they can be trusted to oversee mail-in ballots and promise to give us the correct count.

God, I'm about to throw up.

If they switch to mail-in ballots, will Democrats start busing inner city voters to the post office?
Why not provide transportation so that people can vote? There is nothing wrong with this, whether they vote by mail or in person.

I physically put my ballot in a recording machine. Can you say your ballot was counted?

Yes I can.

All I have to do is go on line or go to my county auditor office.

I've done both.

The year I was in an accident that caused nerve damage in my hands and arm, my signature on my ballot didn't match the signature on file. I got a letter from the county auditor saying there was a problem with my ballot. I called. They said the signatures didn't match. I told them why. I had to go into the county auditor office to sign a new signature card so it would always match.

There are safeguards built into the system.

California already admitted they’re putting illegals in the voting system.

Really?

Is that how the republican won last week in the special election in California's 25th district?

It was all mail in ballot.

The republican won.

I guess it was all those illegals who voted for him that put him over the top.

It's been blatantly obvious for years that the republicans try by any and all means possible to suppress the minority vote.
But just that part of the minority vote which are illegal aliens. That's the part of the voter suppression that is supposed to happen, and also the part that CNN, MSNBC, PBS, and other liberal media won't talk about. You would think their viewers would figure this out on their own. But NNNNNo!

Really? Is that how the republican won last week in the special election in California's 25th district?

It was all mail in ballot. The republican won.

I guess it was all those illegals who voted for him that put him over the top.
They don't live in that district,

Why not provide transportation so that people can vote? There is nothing wrong with this, whether they vote by mail or in person.
So according to you only white people know how to...

Get an ID
Find their polling place
Get there
Show an ID
Fill out the ballot
Place it in the counting machine

Only white people can accomplish this task. It’s so far beyond the capabilities of colored folks you, as a white person, must help them. Otherwise they’re fucked.

Which bone in your body do you think is bigger? The narcissist one or the racist one?

Only Republicans have to worry about their vote being counted.

Forum List

Back