How does democrat policy help middle class?

DustyInfinity

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2018
Midwest
Every single democrat will tell you they love the middle class. Then they will talk about the evil .01 percent and trickle down economics. I'm curious what policy they believe in that helps anybody who has a job. Go ahead and list them.

Obamacare skyrocketed premiums and caused working people to go uninsured.
The hordes of Central Americans require a higher percentage of support, from people with jobs
Globalism and NAFTA caused a stark reduction of middle class jobs.

Everything the democrat party believes in seems toxic to working people. Yet democrats say over and over again that they care. Calling rich people evil does nothing to help people with jobs, so I assume you guys have other ideas as well. Right now, it is politicians and Silicon Valley and the slaves. Look at California. Schiff, Nancy, Google, and tent cities. They even give the drug addicted tent dwellers money for drugs and don't arrest them to keep them mollified.

Every single democrat will tell you they love the middle class. Then they will talk about the evil .01 percent and trickle down economics. I'm curious what policy they believe in that helps anybody who has a job. Go ahead and list them.

The hordes of Central Americans require a higher percentage of support, from people with jobs

Everything the democrat party believes in seems toxic to working people. Yet democrats say over and over again that they care. Calling rich people evil does nothing to help people with jobs, so I assume you guys have other ideas as well. Right now, it is politicians and Silicon Valley and the slaves. Look at California. Schiff, Nancy, Google, and tent cities. They even give the drug addicted tent dwellers money for drugs and don't arrest them to keep them mollified.
Wonderful post, thank you.

Oh shit..really?? Sigh...Tears...In...Rain...
Like it or not, conservatism has no policy victories, no successes, no positives in FOUR decades. Trickle down economics that have basically destroyed an entire class of people in this country. An allegiance to a Republican Party that has embraced deficit spending and the destruction of both economic and environmental safety measures since the dawn of Newt and his "Republican Revolution". All the while being in service to a right wing religious sect that has destroyed the basic foundations of conservatism.....Yikes.

I am white, Jewish and middle class. The Democrat party has little use for me if any.

Like it or not, conservatism has no policy victories, no successes, no positives in FOUR decades. Trickle down economics that have basically destroyed an entire class of people in this country. An allegiance to a Republican Party that has embraced deficit spending and the destruction of both economic and environmental safety measures since the dawn of Newt and his "Republican Revolution". All the while being in service to a right wing religious sect that has destroyed the basic foundations of conservatism.....Yikes.

Okay, you hate republicans. Orange man bad, Hitler, Hitler. I'll even help you out. Republicans are just as guilty as democrats on NAFTA. Ironically, Ross Perot saw it for exactly what it was. I notice you didn't post a single democrat policy that helps working Americans. Since you keep saying how much you love the middle class, how you are a champion of the middle class, it shouldn't be too hard to say how they help working people. Go ahead, let us hear democrat wisdom.

Okay, you hate republicans. Orange man bad, Hitler, Hitler. I'll even help you out. Republicans are just as guilty as democrats on NAFTA. Ironically, Ross Perot saw it for exactly what it was. I notice you didn't post a single democrat policy that helps working Americans. Since you keep saying how much you love the middle class, how you are a champion of the middle class, it shouldn't be too hard to say how they help working people. Go ahead, let us hear democrat wisdom.

Swing and a miss, Rutger. Republicans used to be for the working class...but that changed in the early 80's when they sold out to the religious right.
Democrats have been the champion of working people for over three decades now. Forced to compromise with conservatives because...well, that's how you get things done and i don't agree with it.
But people are waking up to the fact that Republicans and Conservatives have done NOTHING for them...except given them the cancer that is..Trump!

He asked for examples, not a fucking unhinged rant.

We built this house for a 1%er.
20160921_161316-1.jpg20160921_160524.jpg
22000 sq ft.
Between all the contractors and subs, a force of 30 guys, worked almost 2 years. I love the rich, as they keep me busy and always employed. Homeowner was down to earth and cool as hell.
No liberal government official has ever employed me, or done anything remotely to help me stay working. They just tax the shit out of my income before I even have it. I call that, confiscation.

Swing and a miss, Rutger. Republicans used to be for the working class...but that changed in the early 80's when they sold out to the religious right.
Democrats have been the champion of working people for over three decades now. Forced to compromise with conservatives because...well, that's how you get things done and i don't agree with it.
But people are waking up to the fact that Republicans and Conservatives have done NOTHING for them...except given them the cancer that is..Trump!

If Democrats were for Middle Class, the Middle Class would be keeping more of THEIR pay, lower healthcare costs, and Democrats would pursue lower energy costs. When has that happened in the last 50 years when Democrats were in power?

Still waiting for Democrat wisdom, because they care so much. How do they help working people at all. Surely there must be something. Hating rich people isn't exactly a plan. It can't just be politicians, Google, and tent cities.

Every single democrat will tell you they love the middle class.
Middle class to a Democrat is anybody rich enough to patronize a prostitute or bribe a judge. The Democrat middle class wants to feel superior, which is they promote and compel the vices of
  • prostitution,
  • gun control, and
  • drug dealing,
all three of which are which are brutally, viciously, and effectively enforced as the law of the land against the poor by cruel working-class beat cops and hired security guards with saps, bludgeons, and body bags directly on the orders of City Hall without even so much as a court process to speak of.

If Democrats were for Middle Class, the Middle Class would be keeping more of THEIR pay, lower healthcare costs, and Democrats would pursue lower energy costs. When has that happened in the last 50 years when Democrats were in power?
Crazy how democrats “help” people by taking more of their money.

They tax your landlord because he’s rich, which raises your rent.
They tax Walmart because they’re rich, which raises the cost of your purchases.
They tax oil companies because they’re rich, which makes you pay more for gas.

Democrats like you so much they will kill your purchasing power to prove it. What’s that movie where the chick kidnapped a writer she loved so much she broke his legs to keep him? That’s democrats all day long.

Crazy how democrats “help” people by taking more of their money.

They tax your landlord because he’s rich, which raises your rent.
They tax Walmart because they’re rich, which raises the cost of your purchases.
They tax oil companies because they’re rich, which makes you pay more for gas.

Democrats like you so much they will kill your purchasing power to prove it. What’s that movie where the chick kidnapped a writer she loved so much she broke his legs to keep him? That’s democrats all day long.
The movie was Misery.
Something Democrats want everyone to have "equally".
'Cept the elites of course.

View attachment 339255View attachment 339258
22000 sq ft.
Between all the contractors and subs, a force of 30 guys, worked almost 2 years. I love the rich, as they keep me busy and always employed. Homeowner was down to earth and cool as hell.
No liberal government official has ever employed me, or done anything remotely to help me stay working. They just tax the shit out of my income before I even have it. I call that, confiscation.

Leftists don't understand such things. They think the mansions & toys that the rich splurge on just magically appear. Not a single thought is given to the entire chain of labor that built them.

View attachment 339255View attachment 339258
22000 sq ft.

Leftists don't understand such things. They think the mansions & toys that the rich splurge on just magically appear. Not a single thought is given to the entire chain of labor that built them.
The more frivolous spending they do, the more folks are employed building for their extravagant tastes.
Those that demonize the rich are filled with envy.

I actually thought one of our leftist economists would share the virtues of the democrat party for working people. If they are going to concede that they just rob working people, then I guess I can go one step further. After the leftists tell you how much they love the middle class, they love to tell you that they always make the economy hum, and that they are constantly fixing other peoples messes. If they can't list one thing that helps working people, then who the heck is winning when they say leftists principles are saving and boosting the economy? While the middle class was disappearing, democrats where doing a victory dance saying they were awesome. Who in the world won? All the while, the tent cities got bigger. Sounds like we need the left to fix things.

They have been trying to destroy the Middle Class ever since Zero took office. It is impossible to have a socialist country
and a strong middle class. That will never work.

Forum List

Back