My Republican buddy and COVID

Glad posting this has fulfilled your virtue signaling for the day.
I also know several people who have had covid... except they are liberals.
It didn't occur to me to make a post about it.... because I realize there is no point to it except as an attempt to make political points for myself.
So, I am glad you got this opportunity to, once again, make a thread about you.
Neat!

And this "anecdotal evidence" seems to have happened to thousands and thousands of people that have gotten this "vaccine".

Interesting.
Thousands and thousands of people.

Meaning that, quite literally, it has not happened to billions of people. Billions, not just one billion but 3 billion.

Thousands and thousands, even tens of thousands represent a minute number. Even a hundred thousand would amount to not 1%, not even .01% but 0.003%.

So, thousands and thousands does not mean much. Established causation, now that would mean something.

So I just found out that an old friend of mine (we were each other's best man many years ago) contracted COVID. Healthy, active guy, 62. Big Trump supporter, anti-vax, the whole nine yards, used to post all the regular stuff on Facebook. Hadn't seen him post in a while.

He just got home after a 64-day hospital stay, says he nearly checked out twice. Says he can't walk or talk much, will be on oxygen for six to eight weeks. It really fucked him up.

I know. Just one story. I have other stories like this, but for some reason this one really blew my mind. It will be interesting to see his opinion on this virus now. While we love to give each other shit on pretty much everything, I'm not gonna do so on this.

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't lose him. Aside from being a good friend, he's a serious scotch drinker and we often compare notes.

Is your Republican friend "Jake Starkey?". :D

My father had it...70, diabetic, and fat. He described it as a cold that kicked his was for 3 days.

My sister got it this summer, as did both my nephews. Several co-workers got it.
One co-worker is 60+ and obese, with 4 grown boys that have 4 kids each. THEY all got it this year.

None of them have had "the jab", nor do they intend on getting it.

And guess what.............ALL of them..........A L L of them described it as being worse than a cold, but not as bad as the flu. And ALL of them were over it in less than 3 weeks!!!

Every single person I've come in contact with that has gotten COVID has described it EXACTLY in this manner.
Some went to the hospital just for precautions, but was sent home the next day. Some went to the doctor afterwards for a checkup, only to find out their immune systems kicked COVID's ass with NO "vaccine" or shots of any kind.

carol-channing-raspberries.gif

giphy.gif

So I just found out that an old friend of mine (we were each other's best man many years ago) contracted COVID. Healthy, active guy, 62. Big Trump supporter, anti-vax, the whole nine yards, used to post all the regular stuff on Facebook. Hadn't seen him post in a while.

He just got home after a 64-day hospital stay, says he nearly checked out twice. Says he can't walk or talk much, will be on oxygen for six to eight weeks. It really fucked him up.

I know. Just one story. I have other stories like this, but for some reason this one really blew my mind. It will be interesting to see his opinion on this virus now. While we love to give each other shit on pretty much everything, I'm not gonna do so on this.

Anyway, I'm glad I didn't lose him. Aside from being a good friend, he's a serious scotch drinker and we often compare notes.
Anti covid vaxxers will not spontaneously believe that covid hospitalizations ate connected to not having the vax. They most likely know that covid fucks up vaxxed people too, so no spontaneous beliefs will occur just because they got the same sickness that the vaxxed get.

My sister got it this summer, as did both my nephews. Several co-workers got it.
One co-worker is 60+ and obese, with 4 grown boys that have 4 kids each. THEY all got it this year.

None of them have had "the jab", nor do they intend on getting it.

And guess what.............ALL of them..........A L L of them described it as being worse than a cold, but not as bad as the flu. And ALL of them were over it in less than 3 weeks!!!

Every single person I've come in contact with that has gotten COVID has described it EXACTLY in this manner.
Some went to the hospital just for precautions, but was sent home the next day. Some went to the doctor afterwards for a checkup, only to find out their immune systems kicked COVID's ass with NO "vaccine" or shots of any kind.
Yes...for most people, COVID is...a bad cold.

Forum List

Back