English women offered HRT on the NHS

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is great news and brings England up to date with the Celtic nations where it is already available. It is barbaric that women should have to pay for something that should be provided on the NHS. Well done the tories (at last)

This is great news and brings England up to date with the Celtic nations where it is already available. It is barbaric that women should have to pay for something that should be provided on the NHS. Well done the tories (at last)
England's attitudes were already far out of reach to Americans even before this example of social responsibility.

Now you are only going to hear how Americans have little interest in catching up!

They're in the process of isolating themselves from modern standards of other democracies so they will soon stand alone. Fear the consequences as they fall from grace!

No they arent.
Yep. They sure are.
What are the risks of HRT?
  • Increased risk of endometrial cancer (only when estrogen is taken without progestin) For women who have had a hysterectomy (removal of the uterus), this is not a problem.
  • Increased risk of breast cancer with long-term use.
  • Increased risk of cardiovascular disease (including heart attack)
That's why I never took them.

I was surprised to read recently that England has been so slow in improving bread with folic acid to reduce the odds of birth defects. I consider England to be a country with access to current knowledge, but this is bizarre, truly!

Forum List

Back