My little monkey graduates!

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Yep, Jordan graduated from pre-school today! He'll still go back for summer courses (only because he needs to be somewhere while we work!) but he'll be starting kindergarten in september.

That's the owner of the school behind him, who looks like she would eat him if the parents and teachers looked away.

Even though it's only pre-school, I still feel like a proud parent watching my boy get smarter and smarter every day. He actually wins his fair share of arguments with me as he is quite the logical thinker.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/jordan.jpg

My he does look the 'controlled young man.' Congrats to Jordan and parents! May kindergarten bring more accolades! :laugh: BTW a 4-5 year old that is 'logical' is going to be a challenge! :teeth:

I'm so sorry I missed this big day! To know Jordan is to love him! He would make an excellent lawyer - he is a pro at getting you over to his way of thinking! Give him a kiss from "Obnoxious Grandma Joan"

Jim
Tell Jordan I said Congrats , he looks good standing up there, to bad uncle John wasn't up there to pump him up...lol

Forum List

Back