My Dr freaked out when I told him I have not had "the vaccine"

Jesus, you really are bull headed and stubborn. You know exactly what I meant, but it's clear that trying to reason with the unreasonable is a fools errand, and I have never suffered fools gladly.
Prove that stubbornness kills people. YOU SAID IT! Walk your talk.

I know you can't and you're trying to make that my fault..

Last edited:
We just don't know what it will take with covid yet, because it is a new virus or if it won't just end up like the flu shots...

Next, they looked at blood samples from 23 people who’d survived SARS. Their studies showed that those individuals still had lasting memory T cells today, 17 years after the outbreak. Those memory T cells, acquired in response to SARS-CoV-1, also recognized parts of SARS-CoV-2.

Finally, Bertoletti’s team looked for such T cells in blood samples from 37 healthy individuals with no history of either COVID-19 or SARS. To their surprise, more than half had T cells that recognize one or more of the SARS-CoV-2 proteins under study here. It’s still not clear if this acquired immunity stems from previous infection with coronaviruses that cause the common cold or perhaps from exposure to other as-yet unknown coronaviruses.

They knew WAY MORE than they say they don't know. I showed this very information in the beginning of this plannedemic and you know it. I used to say on these boards GIVE ME THE COMMON COLD.

And just like now peeps went HOW DARE YOU QUESTION SCIENCE.....and so forth.

Because we allowed this virus to remain around so long by shutting down and hiding from it........it's gonna be like the Flu and never go away. And 2 years from now some idiot on here will be demanding I take the 20th jab.

This is interesting. How do you, Magnus know what biases that particular "doctor" does or does not hold?

Please share with us who that "doctor" actually is -- name please -- so that we can make our own analysis of what his/her biases might be, and hopefully come to as enlightened a conclusion about his/her biases as have you.

(crickets chirping in 3... 2... 1..............)
You moron. Learn to read. Read the OP post and then get back to me. (crickets chirping in 3... 2... 1..............) back at ya.

Went to my regular 3 month checkup today.
Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.
He asked me "why all the questions, didn't you get the shot"? I said no.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif
Ask your doctor what the long term results/effects from thorough testing have been.

The place I go to. . . the nurse asks, so they know.

When the doc comes in, we don't even talk about it.

She is more concerned with me keeping a healthy immune system. Last time I was in, she ordered blood tests to make sure my D levels were right, and ordered me to take more vitamin D. She had some other screens too, not sure which ones, I think a thyroid screen, and some others.

I told her I take a tab every other day. . . she told me it wasn't good enough, up it to everyday.

The doc never even mentioned the jab.

Probably b/c it is more political than anything else.

Excellent protocol about that vitamin D as at least 60% who wind up in the hospital are vitamin D deficient with serious reaction. The best doctors focus on prevention, assess risk factors, do their best to advise per patient- not one size fits all which is the worst advice regarding this virus.

Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif
Kudos to you for talking to your doctor about it. It seems like a common sense step when dealing with a medical situation. I wish more people would take that simple step instead of believing and repeating BS they here from the media.

My doctor didn't freak out at all, but he is cool, he laughed and said to me....oh you are an anti- vaxxer?

And that' was that! :biggrin:
Did you ask him any questions about the vaccine? Did he recommend taking it?

We don't know that yet....many vaccines need two or even three shots, before full immunity is achieved....it's actually unusual to only need one shot, to do the trick.

I just got The shingles vaccine last year and it took two shots only, but man oh man oh man, did that second shot hurt, and do me in!!!! :eek:

This covid two shot, with third coming up vaccine, did nothing to me.....not even a sore arm....I think I got a couple of duds?

The flu vaccine takes one a year but protects you only 60%, there is still a 40% chance you will catch it.....

Small pox took three or more shots or doses....if memory serves?

We just don't know what it will take with covid yet, because it is a new virus or if it won't just end up like the flu shots...

Hopefully they are working on modifying it, to develop B and T cell antibodies too....
Scientists have switched up big time from messenger RNA to targeting T cell strategies. Most experts are aware they should’ve never targeted a specific section of spike to accomplish a task meant for the T cell clean up crew. One reason they’re switching the messenger RNA to target flu viruses -they know now that by targeting memory B cells via spike only produced a few months of active antibodies. Pretty worthless outcome imo. Natural immunity once exposed is much longer for most, yet Lamestream media continues to tell citizens to rush out for boosters which are the same exact failed concoctions.

“Compared with nAbs, SARS-CoV-2-specific memory T cells are maintained for a relatively long time (Table 1). A recent study showed that SARS-CoV-2-specific memory CD4+ and CD8+ T cell responses are sustained in COVID-19 convalescent individuals for 10 months regardless of disease severity8. The persistence of memory T cell responses to SARS-CoV for 17 years has been demonstrated9. Moreover, there is increasing evidence that SARS-CoV-2 VOCs rarely escape memory T cell responses elicited by SARS-CoV-2 infection or vaccination. One study showed that SARS-CoV-2-specific T cell reactivity in COVID-19 convalescent individuals and vaccine recipients is reduced by only 10–22% by virus variants, including the Alpha (B.1.1.7), Beta, Gamma (P.1) and Epsilon (B.1.429) variants10.”

There are specific risk factors that if I had one I would possibly accept one of the short-acting jabs: if I were extremely obese or had uncontrolled diabetes. Even then….idk for sure but would have at least 2 medical opinions by doctors I trusted who are typically more into prevention not rushing into meds as long-term solution, but good at individualizing their caseload. A good doctor would not, throughout the day, recommend that every single patient get one of these short term “vaccines” that would not be a good doctor to trust imo.

As many have been saying, it’s an individual decision based upon details of known information (unaffiliated with media bobbleheads or politicians who parrot what they’ve been told without researching the data) and an individual’s specific health conditions.

Last edited:
I frankly don't care what they say. I'm not taking an experimental shot. NOR am i inclined to take advice from guys who are merely trying to keep their jobs. The state will take their license shutting down their business if they do not obey, take the jab, push the jab on everyone else.
thanks but no thanks.

The place I go to. . . the nurse asks, so they know.

When the doc comes in, we don't even talk about it.

She is more concerned with me keeping a healthy immune system. Last time I was in, she ordered blood tests to make sure my D levels were right, and ordered me to take more vitamin D. She had some other screens too, not sure which ones, I think a thyroid screen, and some others.

I told her I take a tab every other day. . . she told me it wasn't good enough, up it to everyday.

The doc never even mentioned the jab.

Probably b/c it is more political than anything else.
Wish I could find a doctor like that. I might visit a doctor who could be trusted to have their patients' well-being as their primary goal.

Do what you want to YOUR body! personally, I will not get the vaccine there have been deaths reported everyone's body is different and reacts differently it has long term effects you can get nerve damage heart problems, etc the government will say anything for people to get the covid vaccine if they stand so firmly on their product being effective why did they allow people to sign waivers so they won't be sued if this product isn't harmful to there bodies in no way shape or form? you can still get covid and the new variant with or without the vaccine

Confirmed vaccine deaths. 3
Confirmed COVID deaths. 780,000

What's that yiu were babbling about again?

giphy.gif
Oh oh for crying out loud, get vaccinated and stop listening to crap propaganda. About everything.

Forum List

Back