My Dr freaked out when I told him I have not had "the vaccine"

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
Went to my regular 3 month checkup today.
Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.
He asked me "why all the questions, didn't you get the shot"? I said no.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif

Do what you want to YOUR body! personally, I will not get the vaccine there have been deaths reported everyone's body is different and reacts differently it has long term effects you can get nerve damage heart problems, etc the government will say anything for people to get the covid vaccine if they stand so firmly on their product being effective why did they allow people to sign waivers so they won't be sued if this product isn't harmful to there bodies in no way shape or form? you can still get covid and the new variant with or without the vaccine

Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif
did he or does he ever tell you to take vitamins or supplements or suggest a diet to boost your immune system???

my problem is a doctor never tells you what to do to stay healthy but only gives you drugs for symptoms,,

giphy.gif

Let the sibling with whom you have the most in common with health wise take it first and see if they survive....

giphy.gif

My Doc did the same thing.
When I asked him if he followed politics he flipped out and claimed that this isnt political.
I laughed at him and again asked him if he followed politics,he then admitted that he didnt.
Told him I've followed politics for 30 years and yes this is purely political.
Told him why should I freak out about a virus that I have a 99% chance of surviving when we see all the damage being done by the vaccine?
He sputtered a bit and walked out.

It crossed my mind.
When I was covered in caustic chemicals I had the insurance company doctors claiming that those chemicals could not absorb through the skin (largest organ of the human body) and other bullshit. I had to drive myself home that day while I was on fire and couldn't hardly breath and eyes tearing like crazy (protocol would have been strip the clothes off wash me down all while waiting for an ambulance). That is not the first experience with dumb ass or lying doctors in my life that damn near cost me my life. Actually those fuckers were just going to and were thinking I would not survive all that but here I am still. I trust very few doctors and even the ones that may get a lil trust I double check everything they say these days.

When I was covered in caustic chemicals I had the insurance company doctors claiming that those chemicals could not absorb through the skin (largest organ of the human body) and other bullshit. I had to drive myself home that day while I was on fire and couldn't hardly breath and eyes tearing like crazy (protocol would have been strip the clothes off wash me down all while waiting for an ambulance). That is not the first experience with dumb ass or lying doctors in my life that damn near cost me my life. Actually those fuckers were just going to and were thinking I would not survive all that but here I am still. I trust very few doctors and even the ones that may get a lil trust I double check everything they say these days.

Agreed.
They'll also cover for one and other.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler Everything is a risk assessment, right? If you are, in your doctor's estimation, a high risk to have a bad reaction to Covid it MIGHT be better for you to bite the bullet and get the jab.

Well, I'm looking into it. Not saying I'm going to, but he gave me some info that isn't available to the public for some reason.

I do have a secondary doctor. I plan to go see him in the next month and put the same questions to him.

Yes the majority do and that really pisses me off. Many attorneys do the same damn thing and the crooked judges out there will cover for their corrupt crap and politcal corruption too.
Getcha a good Jew liar. His uncle is the judge, his cousin is the district attorney whos brother is the head of that hospital down the street.....who's father in law is a cardiologist....who wifes nephew is.... Get it ?

giphy.gif
You see your doctor every three months? WTF? How many big pharma drugs has he prescribed?

At any rate, it’s time to find a new doctor. Yours is an idiot.

giphy.gif

By all means, do not listen to your doctor. Go on fb, random internet blogs or come here for your medical advice.

Forum List

Back