My Dr freaked out when I told him I have not had "the vaccine"

Ok. In order for you to see the data in the VAERs you have to use the wonder search engine. Click Covid in vaccine type. United States and all age groups

If you want State information you can do the same. If you want to look at deaths specifically and not the entire list you can do that also. Or scroll down the GIANT LIST to see reported Adverse Effects of the vacciines.

Myocardial infarction​

1283 cases of this which is Heart Attack.

Anyways. That is how you can find the REPORTED CASES TO THE CDC. Yet most don't get reported because most don't even know the VAERS even exists.

If you get damage from the shot you must report it to VAERs

6775 Deaths Reported to the VAERs system form Covid vaccines.

643,957 events reported from the Vaccines.

This is from the OFFICIAL REPORTING SITE TO THE CDC.

Deaths don't happen huh. Then why are their 6775 Deaths reported from it to VAERs
Anyone can report anything to VAERS....it's not usually doctors.... A friend of a friend of a friend can report, or a distant or close relative, or even a friend of a co-worker or coworker....

It's not scientific at all, the site doesn't follow-up themselves. Scientists and doctors would need to do further research.

What the VAERS site has been used for, is by doctors and scientists alerted by a vague heads up to repeated medical reactions of the same kind, and is sent out to Doctors to look for them, when treating patients, for more medical hands on, knowledge....

Anyone can report anything to VAERS....it's not usually doctors.... A friend of a friend of a friend can report, or a distant or close relative, or even a friend of a co-worker or coworker....

It's not scientific at all, the site doesn't follow-up themselves. Scientists and doctors would need to do further research.

What the VAERS site has been used for, is by doctors and scientists alerted by a vague heads up to repeated medical reactions of the same kind, and is sent out to Doctors to look for them, when treating patients, for more medical hands on, knowledge....
So. Are you saying that over 600,000 reported BS to them. Most of the reports are stuff like a HEADACHE.

117000 or 1/6th reported have a Headache after taking the vaccine. My neighbor's arm was swollen for days after taking it. Was sore for over a week. He couldn't work for a few days because of it.

He didn't report it. Nor do most. Another guy at work knew and elderly lady that died after the shot. Her Arm was swollen. Said if it doesn't feel better by morning she'd go to the doctor. She died that night.

Now for the other side of the equation. My neighbor took the shot after his 45 year old nephew died from the delta variant. He had no pre existing conditions. A guy at work 33 died from the Delta variant.

This virus hits some hard. and most hardly at all. That is just how it is.

117000 or 1/6th reported have a Headache after taking the vaccine. My neighbor's arm was swollen for days after taking it. Was sore for over a week. He couldn't work for a few days because of it.

He didn't report it. Nor do most. Another guy at work knew and elderly lady that died after the shot. Her Arm was swollen. Said if it doesn't feel better by morning she'd go to the doctor. She died that night.
Oh FFS…. :rolleyes:

Oh FFS…. :rolleyes:
And. What. I'm giving information out and where to look. Don't want to look I really don't give a damn.

To each his own. You want the jab. Go get it. Don't want the jab. Don't get it.

This should be a choice. Same for the OP.

I think Florida has their shit together better than any State in the country. Early treatment centers all over the state.

Links? Do you think you're attitude is singular, or in some way unique? Do you know how many thousands of people share your opinion? Actually, it's more like do you know how many millions share your attitude?

Granted, most are likely not as bullheaded and stubborn as you are, but pick any cancer and those who won't get screened, and then figure out how many could have been saved if they were not as bull headed as you are.

For men, prostate cancer is sometimes not diagnosed until late stage because of stubbornness.

Links? Do you think you're attitude is singular, or in some way unique? Do you know how many thousands of people share your opinion? Actually, it's more like do you know how many millions share your attitude?

Granted, most are likely not as bullheaded and stubborn as you are, but pick any cancer and those who won't get screened, and then figure out how many could have been saved if they were not as bull headed as you are.

For men, prostate cancer is sometimes not diagnosed until late stage because of stubbornness.
Prove empirically that stubbornness kills people. You said it.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".
Not true. Plenty of deaths from vaccines have happened from virtually every vaccine ever made. A more correct statement is that the odds of dying from the vaccine are very slim but some have died as a result. Given that at this point those having Covid and died is still a small percentage as well.

Most who have died are the elderly and have issues already.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.
YUP it's not a true vaccine. If it was you would get it and be done with it. Not the case with Covid which is the 7th major strain of Corona. The follow up question is this is NEW TECHNOLOGY. What are the possible problems in the future as it was rushed into use?

Sounds like he is no dummy to me.......... Like it should be.........it's your call to decide if your MEDICAL SITUATION warrants taking the jab.

My Doc did the same thing.
When I asked him if he followed politics he flipped out and claimed that this isnt political.
I laughed at him and again asked him if he followed politics,he then admitted that he didnt.
Told him I've followed politics for 30 years and yes this is purely political.
Told him why should I freak out about a virus that I have a 99% chance of surviving when we see all the damage being done by the vaccine?
He sputtered a bit and walked out.
I would do the same. Walkout. There is only so much time in one's life. Why waste it on a moron?

So. Are you saying that over 600,000 reported BS to them. Most of the reports are stuff like a HEADACHE.

Now for the other side of the equation. My neighbor took the shot after his 45 year old nephew died from the delta variant. He had no pre existing conditions. A guy at work 33 died from the Delta variant.

This virus hits some hard. and most hardly at all. That is just how it is.
What should be reported to VAERS is unusual, and not expected side effects...they don't need info, on what they already know, is my understanding.

I think with all the misinformation and disinformation out there, it has heightened people's fears and concerns, perhaps?

It's a crucial site and tool, for narrowing down and identifying risks that may not have shown significance in the trials....for the medical field....

Went to my regular 3 month checkup today.
Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.
He asked me "why all the questions, didn't you get the shot"? I said no.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif
So, what's your point? You went to a trusted professional who gave you great unbiased advice to - take it or die. So, take it or die.

What more are you looking for? The baby Jesus to come knocking on your door to tell you to take the vaccine?

So, what's your point? You went to a trusted professional who gave you great unbiased advice to - take it or die. So, take it or die.

What more are you looking for? The baby Jesus to come knocking on your door to tell you to take the vaccine?
This is interesting. How do you, Magnus know what biases that particular "doctor" does or does not hold?

Please share with us who that "doctor" actually is -- name please -- so that we can make our own analysis of what his/her biases might be, and hopefully come to as enlightened a conclusion about his/her biases as have you.

(crickets chirping in 3... 2... 1..............)

Not true. Plenty of deaths from vaccines have happened from virtually every vaccine ever made. A more correct statement is that the odds of dying from the vaccine are very slim but some have died as a result. Given that at this point those having Covid and died is still a small percentage as well.

Most who have died are the elderly and have issues already.

YUP it's not a true vaccine. If it was you would get it and be done with it. Not the case with Covid which is the 7th major strain of Corona. The follow up question is this is NEW TECHNOLOGY. What are the possible problems in the future as it was rushed into use?

Sounds like he is no dummy to me.......... Like it should be.........it's your call to decide if your MEDICAL SITUATION warrants taking the jab.
We don't know that yet....many vaccines need two or even three shots, before full immunity is achieved....it's actually unusual to only need one shot, to do the trick.

I just got The shingles vaccine last year and it took two shots only, but man oh man oh man, did that second shot hurt, and do me in!!!! :eek:

This covid two shot, with third coming up vaccine, did nothing to me.....not even a sore arm....I think I got a couple of duds?

The flu vaccine takes one a year but protects you only 60%, there is still a 40% chance you will catch it.....

Small pox took three or more shots or doses....if memory serves?

We just don't know what it will take with covid yet, because it is a new virus or if it won't just end up like the flu shots...

Hopefully they are working on modifying it, to develop B and T cell antibodies too....

What should be reported to VAERS is unusual, and not expected side effects...they don't need info, on what they already know, is my understanding.

I think with all the misinformation and disinformation out there, it has heightened people's fears and concerns, perhaps?

It's a crucial site and tool, for narrowing down and identifying risks that may not have shown significance in the trials....for the medical field....
There is misinformation on both sides of this equation. This is the OFFICIAL SITE to file complaints or to report to if you feel the vaccine has caused pain suffering or death to you or your family.

Don't like it. I suggest to END THE VACCINE COURT. END VAERS. And REPEAL THE 1985 Law that states YOU CAN'T SUE VACCINE MANUFACURERS.

Deal?

:deal:

We don't know that yet....many vaccines need two or even three shots, before full immunity is achieved....it's actually unusual to only need one shot, to do the trick.
You don't know if it will work yet an yet they are TRYING MANDATES. They did about 4 months human trials and said IT;S SAFE. Never been done like that before.

Is there a vaccine for the Flu? Why is it called the FLU shot and not the FLU vaccine? The Ops doctor said It's not a matter of IF BUT WHEN YOU WILL GET COVID.

Best damned statement from a Doctor I heard. Because it is the Gospel Truth.

So........You are going to get Covid anyway.........IS THIS REALLY A VACCINE OR A CORONA STRAIN 7 BEST GUESS SHOT?

It is gonna keep mutating. And most have had the virus and don't even know it.

So................Riddle me this. Why didn't they use the 2005 studies of the common cold of Corona of which their are 4 known strains............incubate that cold into a egg.........via TRADITIONAL MEANS and give me a SMALL STRAIN OF THE COMMON COLD. The actual cold INSTEAD OF EXPERIMENTAL TECHNOLOGY.

If you say it isn't experimental tech......Show me the lab tests on HUMANS in mass before Covid..........show me that...............hmmmm

Now.........go read the disclamer on the J & J shot and tell me what tech they used. lol

For the Public

1. If you have received the J&J COVID-19 vaccine and develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination, contact your healthcare provider, or seek medical care.
  2. Report adverse events following receipt of any COVID-19 vaccine to VAERS.
  3. If you are scheduled to receive the J&J vaccine, please contact your healthcare provider, vaccination location, or clinic to learn about additional vaccine availability.
For More Information

Soooo...........most really don't report anything............but I post an article how to see the data and get immediate blow back on this thread even though the CDC says report it.

You can't have your cake and eat it too. Doesn't work that way.

Forum List

Back