My Dr freaked out when I told him I have not had "the vaccine"

The place I go to. . . the nurse asks, so they know.

When the doc comes in, we don't even talk about it.

She is more concerned with me keeping a healthy immune system. Last time I was in, she ordered blood tests to make sure my D levels were right, and ordered me to take more vitamin D. She had some other screens too, not sure which ones, I think a thyroid screen, and some others.

I told her I take a tab every other day. . . she told me it wasn't good enough, up it to everyday.

The doc never even mentioned the jab.

Probably b/c it is more political than anything else.

Went to my regular 3 month checkup today.
Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.
He asked me "why all the questions, didn't you get the shot"? I said no.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif
Everything your doctor said was absolutely correct. Get vaccinated.

Before my doctor left the room at the end of my checkup, I asked him some COVID questions.

He freaked out! I thought he was going to have a panic attack or inhale his mask, he was breathing like he WAS panicking!!

He said somebody MY age with MY problems NEEDS to be vaccinated. I told him I have WAY too many questions that are not being answered. I asked him all of my questions, and here's what he replied........

*The media is playing BOTH sides of this, which is all "smoke and mirrors". The media is spreading lies about the vaccine being harmful and deadly, which it is not. And they are also playing the other side, where you NEED to get the shot or die from COVID.

*I told him my sister, nephews, and a co-workers kids and grandkids all got COVID and all got through it without this vaccine, all claiming it was like having a bad cold. He said it's not the younger ones with good working immune systems that have most of the problems, it's the "over 50" ones, especially the ones like me with several other medical ailments.

*He also stated that the vaccine is just an immune booster, there is nothing in it that is going to change your DNA, corrupt your cells, or do anything but allow your immune system to develop a barrier for COVID. No, the vaccine is NOT a cure, it is a protective barrier. You can still get COVID or the variants, but they won't affect you as badly. Like a flu or pneumonia vaccine/shot.

I asked him about all these people who have supposedly died from their vaccine shots.

*He said you cannot die from this vaccine. There is nothing in it that can kill you. There is nothing in it that can mutate any pre-existing condition to the point it is deadly to you. This is the media playing both sides with their "smoke and mirrors".

*His final comment before I left was, "It's no longer a question of IF you are going to get COVID or one of the variants, it's a question of WHEN you are going to get it. Most of my patients this year have been COVID patients, and I've been jam packed with patients every single day. I can't keep up with it. You can take it and be relatively safe from future exposures, or you can not get the vaccine and possibly end up in the hospital or worse".

My problem here is, I've had this Dr. for about 10 years now, maybe longer. He is NOT one of these doctors that prescribes meds willy nilly. He's denied me several meds over the years because he said I could fight the ailment with more exercise or dropping some foods off my list of things I eat, or taking certain vitamins.

He has even been hesitant about prescribing me certain meds because he doesn't want to just "give me something" that may or may not help. He's been very adamant about only using what is needed to see if the med does work for me or not, before going onto something else. And even if the med does work, he prescribes it as sparingly as possible.

So I'm more apt to believe what he says has a lot of merit because he's not one of these doctors that just likes to prescribe stuff to appease peoples woe's or hypochondriac tendencies. He prescribes what needs to be prescribed, if it's needed at all.

Now I'm reeling over this. As you can see from my previous comments on this "vaccine" in other threads, I don't want it, don't trust it.

But on the other hand, my doctor is not one to sell out to Big Pharma, nor does he prescribe whatever, just because I feel down/sick/fevery/etc...

giphy.gif
Do it.

I have the same kind of doctor... She too is very hesitant on prescribing any pharmaceuticals...

But with no hesitation, she said the vaccine won't and can't harm me, only build up my own protection against covid, making me less likely to get really sick.

giphy.gif

That's right comrade. Stand your ground.
Don't let death interfere with your right to freedom. Enjoy your trip to heaven.

I trust nurses less than i do the doctor...oh let me rephrase that. I have a friend who is a nurse...she works in another office, Not a doctor i go to. If i want close to truth, i ask for her opinion.

cdc has gone from saying that the vaxx will protect you from the virus to the vaxx will HELP you fight the virus.. What WILL they come up with next..cause they really don't know jack. oh i know...they'll say....the vaccine will lessen your symptoms if you get the virus.

He may have not been in 2019. But now so many have been compromised, it's impossible to know.

I have sadly come to the realization that every human on Earth can be bought/coerced/threatened, it doesn't matter. People lie. Lying is easy, especially when you have billion-dollar conglomerates covering for you...or threatening you.

Definitions of words being changed on the fly, making them essentially meaningless. Illegal mandates based on hubris. People wishing death on others for deciding their own health decisions......how can anyone look at people the same now?

I'm not rushing to return to my GP. The doctors where I am are dismissive, and know-it-alls that don't listen...it wasn't always like this though.

He may have not been in 2019. But now so many have been compromised, it's impossible to know.

I have sadly come to the realization that every human on Earth can be bought/coerced/threatened, it doesn't matter. People lie. Lying is easy, especially when you have billion-dollar conglomerates covering for you...or threatening you.

Definitions of words being changed on the fly, making them essentially meaningless. Illegal mandates based on hubris. People wishing death on others for deciding their own health decisions......how can anyone look at people the same now?

I'm not rushing to return to my GP. The doctors where I am are dismissive, and know-it-alls that don't listen...it wasn't always like this though.
This is why I simply do not use the "healthcare" system any more. I will never go to a "doctor" again.

I was injured and my husband was killed by "medicine". "Medicine" and I have broken up, for good.

This is why I simply do not use the "healthcare" system any more. I will never go to a "doctor" again.

I was injured and my husband was killed by "medicine". "Medicine" and I have broken up, for good.
I'm sorry to hear that about your hubby... :(

Sometimes medicine does kill people, mistakes and malpractice does happen too....

but medicine helps save, many more people's lives, than killing people.... That's why the average death age has risen from about 65 to about 75, the Last century.

Modern medicine and science has been a God send for mankind....

you really should go in for a medical check up, at least once a year, especially over 40yrs old....

Sometimes medicine does kill people, mistakes and malpractice does happen too....

but medicine helps save, many more people's lives, than killing people.... That's why the average death age has risen from about 65 to about 75, the Last century.

you really should go in for a medical check up, at least once a year, especially over 40yrs old....
No.

Ok. That is your choice!

But if it were not for modern medicine, and annual check ups, my father would not be alive today...between the age of 60 to 63, they found him to have Colon cancer, then prostate cancer, then Melanoma....all were treated at early stages....25 years later he is still alive and kicking, so is mom....he drives, they live alone, run their own errands, vacation still, in their RV....only now that he is approaching 90, is he starting to feel worn out....

He would not be alive today, if it were not for annual doctor's visits and modern medicine.

That's why I differ with you on this....my real life experiences have been different than yours.

Ok. That is your choice!

But if it were not for modern medicine, and annual check ups, my father would not be alive today...between the age of 60 to 63, they found him to have Colon cancer, then prostate cancer, then Melanoma....all were treated at early stages....25 years later he is still alive and kicking, so is mom....he drives, they live alone, run their own errands, vacation still, in their RV....only now that he is approaching 90, is he starting to feel worn out....

He would not be alive today, if it were not for annual doctor's visits and modern medicine.

That's why I differ with you on this....my real life experiences have been different than yours.
And I care about your (made up) real life experiences.......................why?

When you catch Covid, please fight the disease at home. Do not visit an emergency room, and make sure that you have a "do not resuscitate" order signed by yourself in advance, in the event they try to put you on a ventilator. I wish you well in your future battle with Covid, and honestly hope there are no complications for you, and you are asymptomatic.

But if not, please live up to what you just said.

Thats wise advice, and I manage my health by both my lifestyle, and by annual physicals and blood work.

When you catch Covid, please fight the disease at home. Do not visit an emergency room, and make sure that you have a "do not resuscitate" order signed by yourself in advance, in the event they try to put you on a ventilator. I wish you well in your future battle with Covid, and honestly hope there are no complications for you, and you are asymptomatic.

But if not, please live up to what you just said.
What part of "I simply do not use the "healthcare" system" did you not understand?

PS -- "Covid" does not exist.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back