"My dog ate my homework" ,“My car broke down today ,

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Better excuses then the below!

Consider all the technical financial data the IRS has and her computer crashed with NO backups???

Both the House Oversight and Ways and Means committees said they wanted to hear from the IRS commissioner,
John Koskinen, next week about the agency’s statements that a 2011 computer crash left it unable to recover emails from Lerner’s hard drive.
GOP turns up heat on IRS | TheHill

Still starving for attention. I knew it was an IRS thread before I even opened it.

What an amateur administration!
And more importantly you don't comprehend how totally inept this president is and the people working for him!

I really find it totally laughable and I think NOW I like millions have a great excuse... hey my hard drive crashed!

Who gives a shit. There is no IRS scandal. Personally, I hope they trashed those emails just to piss off you deranged wingnuts. Get a life...

Still starving for attention. I knew it was an IRS thread before I even opened it.

And more importantly you don't comprehend how totally inept this president is and the people working for him!

I really find it totally laughable and I think NOW I like millions have a great excuse... hey my hard drive crashed!

Like the bush fiasco wasn't an amateur operation. No military planes scrambled on 9-11 cuz draft dodger cheney was playing war games, no WMD's found in Iraq. America's economy crashing as bush scurried back to tejas in disgrace.

Like the bush fiasco wasn't an amateur operation. No military planes scrambled on 9-11 cuz draft dodger cheney was playing war games, no WMD's found in Iraq. America's economy crashing as bush scurried back to tejas in disgrace.

Where are you from? Your post is insane.

Who gives a shit. There is no IRS scandal. Personally, I hope they trashed those emails just to piss off you deranged wingnuts. Get a life...

Emails don't have to be trashed to piss off right wingnuts. They've been on permanent piss off mode since a black man occupied the white house.

Obama is not black people. Remember. Mother is white. OUCH OMG. Yes his mother was white. Sorries. But it's true.

Forum List

Back