GOP: It's easy to keep the peace. We did it. All it took was weapons and threats

R

rdean

Love this post from Toddsterpatriot:

As long as the US Military was their holding guns to their backs making sure they were making the right decisions it was stable.

That would make Obama an idiot for pulling out our military.
Thanks for clearing that up.

--------------------------------------------------------

Is that how it's done? Is that how Republicans bring "democracy" to other nations?

checkpointguns3.jpg

Look at the guy in the car. See how quiet and peaceful he is? I bet he makes the "right" decisions.

Look at the fat pig in the background - he probably can't even tie his own shoes. You would think that you would have to be in shape to be a cop - the government is a fucking joke.

It is best that your enemies fear you! They sure don't fear obungle :mad:

Look at the fat pig in the background - he probably can't even tie his own shoes. You would think that you would have to be in shape to be a cop - the government is a fucking joke.

What happens when someone is scared? They attack.

Remember when Bush frightened America? We attacked Iraq.

Another example of why GOP policies fail again and again.

What happens when someone is scared? They attack.

Remember when Bush frightened America? We attacked Iraq.

Another example of why GOP policies fail again and again.

Frightened? rdean seriously sometimes in your basement do you ever think "I really don't want to piss people like tinydancer off?"

:lol:

I am more than one.

checkpointguns3.jpg

Look at the guy in the car. See how quiet and peaceful he is? I bet he makes the "right" decisions.
Have to disagree with you here, the solid Democratic states are at the very least just as likely to have hard ass police, with issues over following the constitution and the word of the law:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzLX9izDLmE]Montgomery County MD Police Arrest Man For Videotaping-USA POLICE REICH - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back