My COVID Story

UPDATE:
Finally admitted into a hospital with COVID Pneumonia spread to 3/4 of my lungs. Infectious Disease doctor, MD, and other doctor is going over all the records to come up with a way ahead due to antibiotic / steroid-resistant COVID Pneumonia. Compromised Immune system due to MS is causing problems. Stronger meds this afternoon did result in a little improvement.

This is COVID, not Delta or Omicron.This is also after being fully vaccinated.

I still believe getting vaccinated should be a personal choice because the vaccine is not one-size-fits-all, and there are significant risks to a small percent of people. If you find yourself ending up one the people in that small percent it does not feel like such a small percent after all.

Getting the vaccine, after talking to my doctor, was a no-brainer, no hesitation. For me, the vaccines will probably keep me off of a ventilator, even save my life.

Low on oxygen and energy fighting this off, so not able to be on much.

Wanted to thank everyone for thoughts / prayers. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Do miss the lively discussions but will be back... For all the heated discussions at times, I may not agree with everyone, but I neither hate anyone nor wish anyone ill. Just the opposite.

Talk to you guys later...

Praying for you. Take care!

STFU you piece of shit. I understand what the Delta variant can do to people........and cheap drugs would have stopped this fucking shit........I've seen this first hand at work.......One died the other almost.

So why don't you go take a long walk off a short damned bridge.
"Yes the Covid BS is a Hoax now that the real numbers are coming out..............and for that we destroyed our economies...........THAT IS PURE TREASON THERE............."

guess who queefed the above?

"Yes the Covid BS is a Hoax now that the real numbers are coming out..............and for that we destroyed our economies...........THAT IS PURE TREASON THERE............."

guess who queefed the above?
Never said it was a hoax dickhead. Said the reaction was a hoax. Then I said pwople like you are Murdering Americans with your fucking Lies.

Now go back to being FauChi little bitch so they can make Billions in their BS jabs when all we ever needed were the cheap drugs which stop the cytokine storm.

Kow Mr. Langley go back to your tegularily scheduled Pravda.

Never said it was a hoax dickhead. Said the reaction was a hoax. Then I said pwople like you are Murdering Americans with your fucking Lies.

Now go back to being FauChi little bitch so they can make Billions in their BS jabs when all we ever needed were the cheap drugs which stop the cytokine storm.

Kow Mr. Langley go back to your tegularily scheduled Pravda.
it's right in your post, retard. deny it, lie some more, and continue your chimp out. it is entertaining.

You know what they call the person that comes in last in his/her class in Med School? "Doctor". Looks like you got a dumbshit in the ER room.

DeSantis set up monoclonal treatment facilities here in Florida. My friend's wife got Covid and had significant symptoms. She was at the point of going to the hospital and she went to the monoclonal treatment facility. She was feeling great two days later.

Of course that moron President Potatohead shut don't the monoclonal drugs to Florida out of spite to DeSantis so the facilites have been shut down.

it's right in your post, retard. deny it, lie some more, and continue your chimp out. it is entertaining.
You call someone else a retard yet you’ve done no research on this issue at all. Apparently you don’t know:
- The vaccines don’t prevent infection or transmission
- The vaccines have no long term studies
- The Pfizer vax killed over 1200 people and sickened thousands in just three months of trials…according to their own research documents.
- The vax makers are corporate felons with a long history of fines and nefarious behavior
- The vax makers have an enormous conflict of interest, with their paramount goal of profits.
- The many federal agencies regulating big pharma including FDA, CDC, and NIH are captured and have a revolving door with the companies their charged with regulating.
- The establishment media is controlled by money given them by big pharma.
- The American political class is also controlled by money given them by big pharma.
- Much of academia and scientific research is also controlled by big pharma.
- to say nothing of the numerous lies spewed by Fauci, Biden, and others about the vaccines.
- a concerted effort by establishment media and big tech to silence anyone who criticizes the vaccines.
- the establishment ignores the many helpful and proven vitamins and supplements for preventing and lessening the effects of viruses.

Why do you chose big pharma profits over people?

Are you retarded?

Last edited:
You call someone else a retard yet you’ve done no research on this issue at all. Apparently you don’t know:
- The vaccines don’t prevent infection or transmission
- The vaccines have no long term studies
- The Pfizer vax killed over 1200 people and sickened thousands in just three months of trials…according to their own research documents.
- The vax makers are corporate felons with a long history of fines and nefarious behavior
- The vax makers have an enormous conflict of interest, with their paramount goal of profits.
- The many federal agencies regulating big pharma including FDA, CDC, and NIH are captured and have a revolving door with the companies their charged with regulating.
- The establishment media is controlled by money given them by big pharma.
- The American political class is also controlled by money given them by big pharma.
- Much of academia and scientific research is also controlled by big pharma.
- to say nothing of the numerous lies spewed by Fauci, Biden, and others about the vaccines.
- a concerted effort by establishment media and big tech to silence anyone who criticizes the vaccines.

Why do you chose big pharma profits over people?

Are you retarded?
again with these canards?

no, pfizer has not shown that its vax has killed 1200 people.

order some moar supplements online from quacky mercola.

again with these canards?

no, pfizer has not shown that its vax has killed 1200 people.

order some moar supplements online from quacky mercola.
Everything I posted is undisputed facts, yet you still chose to believe lies. Orwell was right…lies are truth and truth is lies, in your peanut sized brain

Do you also believe everything the CIA, FBI, and NSA tell you?

Thanks for the reminder. Yes the establishment ignores the many helpful and proven vitamins and supplements for preventing and lessening the effects of viruses. Added to the list.

Everything I posted is undisputed facts, yet you still chose to believe lies. Orwell was right…lies are truth and truth is lies, in your peanut sized brain

Do you also believe everything the CIA, FBI, and NSA tell you?

Thanks for the reminder. Yes the establishment ignores the many helpful and proven vitamins and supplements for preventing and lessening the effects of viruses. Added to the list.
see, you have problems with really basic concepts.

example: correlation does not equal causation.

read up on this. then check your meagre offering for actual facts. if you can find some, check if they are indeed undisputed, lol.

what a maroon,.

see, you have problems with really basic concepts.

example: correlation does not equal causation.

read up on this. then check your meagre offering for actual facts. if you can find some, check if they are indeed undisputed, lol.

what a maroon,.
Lol. Oh my what a dumb MFer you are.

You must be a big pharma salespussy.

Oh I forgot to ask, has Fauci’s jizz made you immune?
your wild homoerotic fantasies are already on record. how about that "undisputed fact"?

there are probably some miracle cures for your affliction. you can surely find them on your usual "research" hub in the asocial media.

my anecdotal story: wednesday taking care of 7 yr old...no fever...runny nose.. this is not 6 ft away care but up in your face care..a bit of coughing...nothing serious...thursday she tests positive for covid...all of us go into quarantine...she goes back to school...after 5 days we go on about our normal routine...i never had any symptoms of anything...i credit the 3 shots...but now here is the wild card..the 3 yr old..no shots..nothing...she got a bad snotty nose...but never got what i would call sick...

now the 7 yr old is demanding we all take covid tests...i told her mr owl would but i wont..so she is mad at me.

my anecdotal story: wednesday taking care of 7 yr old...no fever...runny nose.. this is not 6 ft away care but up in your face care..a bit of coughing...nothing serious...thursday she tests positive for covid...all of us go into quarantine...she goes back to school...after 5 days we go on about our normal routine...i never had any symptoms of anything...i credit the 3 shots...but now here is the wild card..the 3 yr old..no shots..nothing...she got a bad snotty nose...but never got what i would call sick...

now the 7 yr old is demanding we all take covid tests...i told her mr owl would but i wont..so she is mad at me.
My kid had it and I was up close and personal for the 5 days he had symptoms. I didn't get any symptoms either. I assume I didn't get it or got it with no symptoms. No jabs.

This thread is illustrating the awesome phantom vaxx benefits. Get it bad and go to the hospital - vaxx kept you off ventilator. Don't get it at all/get no symptoms - vaxx protected you.

All cases of death from covid that I personally know are "covid stomach cancer", "covid stomach ulcer", "covid liver cancer", "covid heart attack",
"covid motorcycle accident", now I learned about "covid penumonia"

Oh my goodness Easy! I just searched for you, to see how you were doing and found this update from you!

3/4s of both lungs with pneumonia? That sounds horrible! I had pneumonia in one lung, about 7 years ago, and it was miserable!!!

I'm glad the hospitals finally took you in, but this is an awful reason....

I'm in Florida for a few months visiting my parents and older sister who has asthma and other conditions and she just tested positive for covid on wednesday...so far she seems to be doing ok....a low grade fever....she is isolated in one wing of her house and Matt and I in another, hoping not to catch it from her....ive done 3 rapid tests and so far it is showing negative...my dad turned 90 yrs old today and we couldn't even celebrate because he and mom are at a high risk due to their age, and Matt and I still don't know if we caught it from my older sister yet.

I can't wait for you to get better and come back here so we can slap each other around again and call each other liars!!! :p

Miss you bunches! I'm praying for your quick recovery!

Care

You know what they call the person that comes in last in his/her class in Med School? "Doctor". Looks like you got a dumbshit in the ER room.

DeSantis set up monoclonal treatment facilities here in Florida. My friend's wife got Covid and had significant symptoms. She was at the point of going to the hospital and she went to the monoclonal treatment facility. She was feeling great two days later.

Of course that moron President Potatohead shut don't the monoclonal drugs to Florida out of spite to DeSantis so the facilites have been shut down.
Hogwash! DeSantis bought Regeneron mono clonal antibodies from a donor and friend when the US Govt ran low on the version they had contracted with... and kept the clinics opened in Florida...thru delta variant spread.

Now the country and state is spreading omicron at 99% of the cases. The Pharma company who owns Regeneron monoclonal antibodies ran tests and found it did not work on this omicron variant and THEY asked the FDA to pull their emergency use approval.

Hogwash! DeSantis bought Regeneron mono clonal antibodies from a donor and friend when the US Govt ran low on the version they had contracted with... and kept the clinics opened in Florida...thru delta variant spread.

Now the country and state is spreading omicron at 99% of the cases. The Pharma company who owns Regeneron monoclonal antibodies ran tests and found it did not work on this omicron variant and THEY asked the FDA to pull their emergency use approval.
Pfizer probably paid them off or blackmailed them to pull it.

Forum List

Back