The Only Thing Protecting These Protesters Is The Decency Of Those They Attack

Business owners have insurance for their losses.
This is a BULL SHIT EXSCUSE! You have no right to deprive the buisness owner of anytrhing.. You people are fucking losers..

That crowd were all FANATICALLY demanding that the COVID-19 Lockdown went on for up to two years, with the INTENTION that all small and medium sized businesses were DESTROYED FOREVER, that was the original plan. WTF happened to all the Social Distancing CRAP that all the rioters and looters are NOT adhering to? So IF you can remember at the beginning of the American Lockdown, MANY DEMOCRAT Governors RELEASED THOUSANDS of CRIMINALS from prisons on the pretext of "protecting them from COVID-19"

So just literally a WEEK after so many of these small and medium sized businesses began to reopen CUE: Democrats Plan B, start MASS RIOTING and MASS LOOTING to trash all those businesses that had just reopened. Probably many THOUSANDS of those DEMOCRAT released prisoners are now taking part in the rioting and looting and general violence. BTW under Josef Stalin in the Soviet Union, at the beginning, this was pre-sending ALL that disagreed to be murdered in The Gulags, at the BEGINNING Stalin RELEASED all the violent criminals from the prisons and UNLEASHED them on the masses to instil terror and CAUSE terror, the Leftists are afterall just following in the footsteps of their Spiritual Leader and doing the same moves as Josef Stalin did.

The Democrats like ALL Leftists for a LONG TIME have wanted to destroy small to medium sized businesses now Plan B is the SECOND attempt in 2020 to do that. The ultimate End Game is to COLLAPSE the American Economy so they can bring in Cloward-Piven via The Universal Basic Income thing:

1591544513357.png

Last edited:
I wonder how these ANTIFA thugs are going to start acting when the citizenry bands together and starts lynching these people in the street?

If they think they can deprive citizens of their property and life-earnings then I think it only just that the citizenry they want to deystroy can take thier very lives... Fair is fair!

The people being attacked have every right, under the law, to go one step higer in the force continuum than the force being used against them and if in fear for their lives, use deadly force.

Last edited:
This is a BULL SHIT EXSCUSE! You have no right to deprive the buisness owner of anytrhing.. You people are fucking losers..

That crowd were all FANATICALLY demanding that the COVID-19 Lockdown went on for up to two years, with the INTENTION that all small and medium sized businesses were DESTROYED FOREVER, that was the original plan. WTF happened to all the Social Distancing CRAP that all the rioters and looters are NOT adhering to? So IF you can remember at the beginning of the American Lockdown, MANY DEMOCRAT Governors RELEASED THOUSANDS of CRIMINALS from prisons on the pretext of "protecting them from COVID-19"

So just literally a WEEK after so many of these small and medium sized businesses began to reopen CUE: Democrats Plan B, start MASS RIOTING and MASS LOOTING to trash all those businesses that had just reopened.

The Democrats like ALL Leftists for a LONG TIME have wanted to destroy small to medium sized businesses now Plan B is there SECOND attempt in 2020 to do that.
I think that they did the riots because their own so called supporters were turning on them..........they needed something else to take their mind off of that quick............

Floyd was a way to do so..................Yes the Covid BS is a Hoax now that the real numbers are coming out..............and for that we destroyed our economies...........THAT IS PURE TREASON THERE.............

They have no morals........ethics...........honor .......or integrity.............and this whole thing they are doing now has happened for decades around election time................Always.........it's planned and their normal politics.

Disgusting so it is.

Oh shit..........SORRY,,,,,,,FORGOT SOME ALL CAPS POSING FOR THE LEFTIST PECKER WOOD TO COMPLAIN ABOUT.

The time will come when a protest like this will become a massacre.
People are getting fed up with these protesters.....but the only thing stopping people from mashing them into roadkill is the fear for authority by those they are trying to subjugate.
Get rid of the cops and that fear will be gone.

They are going to overreach and yes when they do these American cities will resemble the old Wild West, it will be a free for all and a bloodbath.

Disagree....Deep down, the violent goons doing all the rioting and looting are total cowards...Cities large and small (think Amarillo, TX and Snohomish, WA), who had large contingencies of armed citizens show up on the streets had zero mob violence visited upon them.

Yes but I am meaning in general, also SOME of these feral zoo animals will attempt to fight back and they will correctly get blown away. IF they get their wish of abolishing the police, America then returns to the days of the old Wild West and Judge Roy Bean type justice which actually MIGHT be a GOOD thing because with that all bets are off and the Political Correctness CRAP also can be thrown out of the window. You then are left with a literal Survival of The Fittest situation and as most of these Leftists aka Communist filth are VEGANS you cannot say they are in any way healthy as I have NEVER seen a Vegan who looks healthy.

You SHOULD know that there ARE many Blacks AND Hispanics who disagree with what the Leftists aka Communist filth are now attempting to do to America and these Blacks and Hispanics you must embrace as your brothers and sisters because they will join the posse of Patriots to assist in eliminating the Poison that is Neo-Marxism and Identity Politics.

As a Christian I always think whatever is happening must be in God's Plan and so what is happening in America has to be in God's Plan, the total collapse of civilised Society as a means of culling the herd of it's Weakest Links and then you begin AGAIN but WITHOUT the Weakest Links aka Communist Filth, Sexual Perverts, the general Criminal Element and other assorted human scum who want to destroy America as a nation in totality.

I do know that....In some cities (Chicago for example), the Latin Kings gang fought back and kept the mobs out of their neighborhoods...Ditto the Asians/Hmongs.

The only thing that will protect decent people are other decent people who possess and know how to use firearms, and are unafraid to use them.

People are getting fed up with these protesters.....but the only thing stopping people from mashing them into roadkill is the fear for authority by those they are trying to subjugate.

They are going to overreach and yes when they do these American cities will resemble the old Wild West, it will be a free for all and a bloodbath.

Disagree....Deep down, the violent goons doing all the rioting and looting are total cowards...Cities large and small (think Amarillo, TX and Snohomish, WA), who had large contingencies of armed citizens show up on the streets had zero mob violence visited upon them.

Yes but I am meaning in general, also SOME of these feral zoo animals will attempt to fight back and they will correctly get blown away. IF they get their wish of abolishing the police, America then returns to the days of the old Wild West and Judge Roy Bean type justice which actually MIGHT be a GOOD thing because with that all bets are off and the Political Correctness CRAP also can be thrown out of the window. You then are left with a literal Survival of The Fittest situation and as most of these Leftists aka Communist filth are VEGANS you cannot say they are in any way healthy as I have NEVER seen a Vegan who looks healthy.

You SHOULD know that there ARE many Blacks AND Hispanics who disagree with what the Leftists aka Communist filth are now attempting to do to America and these Blacks and Hispanics you must embrace as your brothers and sisters because they will join the posse of Patriots to assist in eliminating the Poison that is Neo-Marxism and Identity Politics.

As a Christian I always think whatever is happening must be in God's Plan and so what is happening in America has to be in God's Plan, the total collapse of civilised Society as a means of culling the herd of it's Weakest Links and then you begin AGAIN but WITHOUT the Weakest Links aka Communist Filth, Sexual Perverts, the general Criminal Element and other assorted human scum who want to destroy America as a nation in totality.

I do know that....In some cities (Chicago for example), the Latin Kings gang fought back and kept the mobs out of their neighborhoods...Ditto the Asians/Hmongs.

The only thing that will protect decent people are other decent people who possess and know how to use firearms, and are unafraid to use them.

There are many decent Latinos and Asians who will fight back against this and when it comes to it they will join with decent Whites and do what they all have to do, all will be armed, all will have plenty of ammo and it will be all this crowd together who will SAVE America from this assortment of TOTAL human SCUM who want to DESTROY America.

No the protests aka rioting and looting would not become obsolete, this is because they WANT Whites and ESPECIALLY White males and White Christians basically DEAD, they do NOT want White males and White Christians to LIVE in America anymore they want them OUT
They, (protesters) including many white Christian males, are responding to the regular occurrences of unarmed blacks dying at the hands of white-skinned US peace officers.
1591544101504.jpeg

I suggest it is the historical fact of white supremacy as a founding principle in this country and the current militarization of local police agencies that explains the never-ending murders of unarmed black Americans by white, male police officers brainwashed with the mindsets, tactics, and weapons of war.

1033 program - Wikipedia

No the protests aka rioting and looting would not become obsolete, this is because they WANT Whites and ESPECIALLY White males and White Christians basically DEAD, they do NOT want White males and White Christians to LIVE in America anymore they want them OUT
They, (protesters) including many white Christian males, are responding to the regular occurrences of unarmed blacks dying at the hands of white-skinned US peace officers.
View attachment 347066
I suggest it is the historical fact of white supremacy as a founding principle in this country and the current militarization of local police agencies that explains the never-ending murders of unarmed black Americans by white, male police officers brainwashed with the mindsets, tactics, and weapons of war.

1033 program - Wikipedia
You are paid poster boy from a cave in the middle east to try to throw gas on a fire.............STFU and go back into your cave.............

View attachment 347066

1033 program - Wikipedia

What about all the Whites who have also been killed by police officers?

There's also this thing called the "First Amendment" you might have heard of it.

The 1st amendment has NOTHING to do with property destruction, or physical injury of shop owners, and bystanders.
Only as long as they stay out of the honkies neighborhood, then he is for the fight...

I think it is highly dangerous, not only to presume that these Marxist, Anarchists rioters are going to shift into attacking middle income neighborhoods, but it would be their demise, and not only from whites that own homes there, but a varitey of minorities that have moved into the middle incomes in the past 10 to 15 years.

YOU have no right to deprive black people of their RIGHTS, under the Constitution. You cannot kill people in broad daylight with impunity. The only time you assholes notice is when blacks start burning your cities down.

You can rebuild a business with insurance, you can rebuild cities, and make money doing it, but you cannot bring back the 1000 people that police kill every single year. The #2 first world nation in police killing civilians is France. Their police killed 26 people last year.

Once again, white Americans think that property is the most important thing. Property over people. Always. This is why people are marching in the streets. Maybe if they burn all of your property down, you'll look at the problem.

PEOPLE FIRST.

There's also this thing called the "First Amendment" you might have heard of it.
You have freedom of speech...but only when it doesn't step on the rights of others.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness without having to worry about a bunch of commie protesters trying to beat us up for not doing what they want.
Do you even know what they want? I don't think you do. No one listens to black America until they take to the streets in protest. Even then people like you refuse to listen. Mass protests happen when the normal avenues of public grievance break down or are ineffective. This is what happens when the authorities simply dismiss the complaints of the public they are supposed to serve.
You're a fool if you think that.
What these people want is a fake.
They claim they want the end of racism....but instead what they want is to turn the tables on whites.
They want to become the masters and turn us into their slaves.
But the funny thing is....their organizers are simply using them to cause unrest in America to break down our society.
Their organizers will subjugate them along with the rest of us once they get total control of power.
Why are you people such cowards in these situations? Your "turn the tables" argument implies you recognize that injustice has been ongoing and you fear vengeance.
Is it injustice when more blacks are killed by blacks in Chicago or Baltimore than 1 black man by a dirty white cop, who happens to be working for a Democrat Mayor and Governor?
The truth is that no one really gives a shit when gangbangers shoot each other. It's a horrible problem that does not have a ready solution. On the other hand, police brutality is problem that is readily addressable. It's just a matter of policy changes and hiring practices.
No one give a shit? Hmmm, gang bangers? Many of those blacks are innocent people who happened to be shot just for liberal shits and giggles. But no one gives a shit? What a fucking racist comment, but i dont expect any less from shits like you, you racist prick.
Lol I really don't give a shit if you stroke out stupidly venting your unfocused rage on anonymous internet posters.
You don't give a shit about the dead either.................You push the Narrative during a election year and nothing more..............then chastise anyone who dares to say this is BS...........

He was arrested........Charged...........that is how it's supposed to work................Tell me how them stealing Big Screen TVs is in HIS HONOR........are they HONORING A THIEF by STEALING..........For him of course......

Bricks staged on pallets in areas rioting.........Antifa and others show up to burn.......and we are supposed to STAND DOWN.........LOL

Baloney........
You either do not know the difference between protesters and rioters or you are being willfully ignorant. I guess it's just been so long since we had widespread civil unrest in this country that you think it's some sort of anomaly rather than a natural part of human society. Free countries recognize that things are going to blow up every now and then. It's no reason to get all fascist on the populace and throw freedom in the trash.
You talk about freedom when all you do is create mobs to take everyone's freedom away.
I don't remember creating any mobs lately. Personalizing your dumbfounded rage on an anonymous internet poster is stupid.

You certainly are in support of those that are....So, you think because you personally don't have a hand in creating, or mobilizing violent mobs, that absolves you when you post in a public message board your support of these actions?
I could turn that around and claim you support the cops torturing people to death for petty crimes and all the other bad crap they do, but that would be assuming you are the worst kind of monster.

Funny, because that is exactly what you are doing with your rhetoric here...You could say anything you want, but that doesn't make it true, and in this case you would be lying.

I am deeply saddened that we live in a country where it has to come to this every time some uniformed thug murders someone.

You'll notice that many of these riots, in cities where people feel this sort of thing is going on, are run, and have been run for decades by liberals....Also, you can thank unions for the impossibility of getting rid of these cops as well....

It's all because nothing ever changes and grievances fall on deaf ears. It absolutely sucks that people have to demonstrate before the authorites take notice of festering problems. Protests are usually not a great way to make your voice heard but sometimes it's the only way.

And it is a very American thing to do, and I support protesting....What I don't support is the violence that is associated with the rioting, and looting.....What does that solve?

It is becoming increasingly obvious that NORMAL AMERICA cannot co-exist ANYMORE with UNHINGED AMERICA aka Leftists aka Communist filth and all the criminals and general misfits and fucked up peoples who they drag along with them.

I would say that a MAJORITY do NOT support The Leftist Agenda aka The Neo-Marxist Agenda, I would say that a MAJORITY do NOT want to destroy America and from the rubble emerge some type of Neo-Marxist Dystopian State where EVERYONE must SUFFER and be PUNISHED for Wrong Think or because of Muh Slave Trade that ended MORE than 200 years ago etc

MANY Americans to SAVE America are going to HAVE to put certain differences aside, be they political differences or social differences and so Conservatives, Right-Winger's, Independents and Liberals are going to HAVE to form a joint group - when I say Liberals I MEAN Liberals, Leftists are NOT Liberal in ANY sense of what we understand Liberalism to be - and go forward TOGETHER to fight the Leftist nutjobs. Also something is going to have to be done about Social Media, it has to be destroyed in some way, it is DETRIMENTAL to the SURVIVAL of America to have Shitter for example Doxxing Patriots and ANYONE who CRITICISES the Communists and general freaks of nature while at the SAME time OPENLY ALLOWING those who are rioting and looting a PROTECTED PLATFORM to plan where next to riot and loot, they are being ALLOWED to use Shitter to CO-ORDINATE their attacks on American Civilisation and this MUST be brought to an end.

YOU have no right to deprive black people of their RIGHTS, under the Constitution. You cannot kill people in broad daylight with impunity. The only time you assholes notice is when blacks start burning your cities down.

You can rebuild a business with insurance, you can rebuild cities, and make money doing it, but you cannot bring back the 1000 people that police kill every single year. The #2 first world nation in police killing civilians is France. Their police killed 26 people last year.

Once again, white Americans think that property is the most important thing. Property over people. Always. This is why people are marching in the streets. Maybe if they burn all of your property down, you'll look at the problem.

PEOPLE FIRST.
So you think your position lets (justifies) you riot and loot? If that's the case then me being afraid for my life or that of my family will allow me to use deadly force.. Remember that when they start carrying away those who think they can riot and loot with impunity in body bags.

View attachment 347066

1033 program - Wikipedia

Black people are killed by police at a rate of 2.5 times that of white people. Furthermore, dangerous white criminals, are much less likely to be killed by police. Dylan Rooff, who shot and killed 8 people, and was considered "armed and dangerous" was arrested without incident, while a black health care worker, trying to take a mentally challenged patient back to hospital after he wandered off, was shot while lying on the ground with his hands in the air, saying "Don't shoot me".

White people who break down at the side of the road, aren't shot by the police they flag down to help them. Dangerous white criminals who are armed and dangerous are arrested without incident, but a black kid who badmouths cops ends up dead.

I didn't see anyone shooting tear gas or rubber bullets at the white people with Nazi signs outside the Michigan State House. They attacked and threatened State Legislators with assault rifles and nobody broke up their protest with tear gas.

Why you might ask.....................

HE WAS WHITE..............doesn't fit the Narrative.
Or possibly it was the three years required to obtain video of Tony's fate? Since white supremacy is a core principle of the US state, the regular examples of unarmed blacks being murdered by white "peace officers" will always attract a larger audience of non-racists.

View attachment 347066

1033 program - Wikipedia

Black people are killed by police at a rate of 2.5 times that of white people. Furthermore, dangerous white criminals, are much less likely to be killed by police. Dylan Rooff, who shot and killed 8 people, and was considered "armed and dangerous" was arrested without incident, while a black health care worker, trying to take a mentally challenged patient back to hospital after he wandered off, was shot while lying on the ground with his hands in the air, saying "Don't shoot me".

White people who break down at the side of the road, aren't shot by the police they flag down to help them. Dangerous white criminals who are armed and dangerous are arrested without incident, but a black kid who badmouths cops ends up dead.

I didn't see anyone shooting tear gas or rubber bullets at the white people with Nazi signs outside the Michigan State House. They attacked and threatened State Legislators with assault rifles and nobody broke up their protest with tear gas.
LIAR!!!

View attachment 347066

1033 program - Wikipedia

Hell they kill each other off in cities all the time.............what's new there..........

Look at the crime rates and get back to me...............Places like Chicago........BANG BANG

Why you might ask.....................

HE WAS WHITE..............doesn't fit the Narrative.
Or possibly it was the three years required to obtain video of Tony's fate? Since white supremacy is a core principle of the US state, the regular examples of unarmed blacks being murdered by white "peace officers" will always attract a larger audience of non-racists.
You are MENTAL

You have freedom of speech...but only when it doesn't step on the rights of others.
Everyone has the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness without having to worry about a bunch of commie protesters trying to beat us up for not doing what they want.
Do you even know what they want? I don't think you do. No one listens to black America until they take to the streets in protest. Even then people like you refuse to listen. Mass protests happen when the normal avenues of public grievance break down or are ineffective. This is what happens when the authorities simply dismiss the complaints of the public they are supposed to serve.
You're a fool if you think that.
What these people want is a fake.
They claim they want the end of racism....but instead what they want is to turn the tables on whites.
They want to become the masters and turn us into their slaves.
But the funny thing is....their organizers are simply using them to cause unrest in America to break down our society.
Their organizers will subjugate them along with the rest of us once they get total control of power.
Why are you people such cowards in these situations? Your "turn the tables" argument implies you recognize that injustice has been ongoing and you fear vengeance.
Is it injustice when more blacks are killed by blacks in Chicago or Baltimore than 1 black man by a dirty white cop, who happens to be working for a Democrat Mayor and Governor?
The truth is that no one really gives a shit when gangbangers shoot each other. It's a horrible problem that does not have a ready solution. On the other hand, police brutality is problem that is readily addressable. It's just a matter of policy changes and hiring practices.
No one give a shit? Hmmm, gang bangers? Many of those blacks are innocent people who happened to be shot just for liberal shits and giggles. But no one gives a shit? What a fucking racist comment, but i dont expect any less from shits like you, you racist prick.
Lol I really don't give a shit if you stroke out stupidly venting your unfocused rage on anonymous internet posters.
You don't give a shit about the dead either.................You push the Narrative during a election year and nothing more..............then chastise anyone who dares to say this is BS...........

He was arrested........Charged...........that is how it's supposed to work................Tell me how them stealing Big Screen TVs is in HIS HONOR........are they HONORING A THIEF by STEALING..........For him of course......

Bricks staged on pallets in areas rioting.........Antifa and others show up to burn.......and we are supposed to STAND DOWN.........LOL

Baloney........
You either do not know the difference between protesters and rioters or you are being willfully ignorant. I guess it's just been so long since we had widespread civil unrest in this country that you think it's some sort of anomaly rather than a natural part of human society. Free countries recognize that things are going to blow up every now and then. It's no reason to get all fascist on the populace and throw freedom in the trash.
You talk about freedom when all you do is create mobs to take everyone's freedom away.
I don't remember creating any mobs lately. Personalizing your dumbfounded rage on an anonymous internet poster is stupid.

You certainly are in support of those that are....So, you think because you personally don't have a hand in creating, or mobilizing violent mobs, that absolves you when you post in a public message board your support of these actions?
I could turn that around and claim you support the cops torturing people to death for petty crimes and all the other bad crap they do, but that would be assuming you are the worst kind of monster.

Funny, because that is exactly what you are doing with your rhetoric here...You could say anything you want, but that doesn't make it true, and in this case you would be lying.

I am deeply saddened that we live in a country where it has to come to this every time some uniformed thug murders someone.

You'll notice that many of these riots, in cities where people feel this sort of thing is going on, are run, and have been run for decades by liberals....Also, you can thank unions for the impossibility of getting rid of these cops as well....

It's all because nothing ever changes and grievances fall on deaf ears. It absolutely sucks that people have to demonstrate before the authorites take notice of festering problems. Protests are usually not a great way to make your voice heard but sometimes it's the only way.

And it is a very American thing to do, and I support protesting....What I don't support is the violence that is associated with the rioting, and looting.....What does that solve?
It solves nothing but sending in the troops to stop it means the actual protesters not involved in mischief get their heads kicked in too. The criminals and anarchists hide in the crowd and break shit, it's been that way since the beginning of time. There does not seem to be a solution that preserves the first amendment.

Forum List

Back