My COVID Story

Which didn't happen here now did it..........They did NOTHING and it nearly killed him. I don't care what you say all those studies from all over the world I've posted. WORK.
The OP described getting many treatments.

And it worked.

After being denied twice. And only til he had oxygen levels of 85%. Nothing to that point and the cytokine storm had already done it's damage.......That is long term issues now.
Earlier treatments haven’t shown efficacy. They’ve tried inhaled steroids, oral steroids, Jak2 inhibitors.

He was denied because his oxygen levels were normal. As the data has shown.

Earlier treatments haven’t shown efficacy. They’ve tried inhaled steroids, oral steroids, Jak2 inhibitors.

He was denied because his oxygen levels were normal. As the data has shown.
aka ....Nothing given at all until he was almost dead.........................Nice fucking job........huh..............No wonder so many have died in this country ..............

But Pharma is making a damned mint off the vaccines that give you no long term immunity. This guy was FULLY JABBED....or did you miss that?

• Additionally, NTZ suppresses the production of cytokines emphasizing its potential to manage COVID-19-induced cytokine storm. Furthermore, the reported efficacy of NTZ to bronchodilate the extremely contracted airways can be beneficial in alleviating COVID-19-associated symptoms. Short conclusion:

Stops the storm early on with EARLY TREATMENT.......IMAGINE THAT...........No money in it..........Cheap as hell............

aka ....Nothing given at all until he was almost dead.........................Nice fucking job........huh..............No wonder so many have died in this country ..............

But Pharma is making a damned mint off the vaccines that give you no long term immunity. This guy was FULLY JABBED....or did you miss that?
An oxygen saturation of 85% isn't "almost dead".

I didn't miss that he was vaccinated. I also didn't miss that they survived. Could have gone the other way much more easily without vaccine. They made the smart choice. The poster did everything they could. Lots of other people don't do everything they can.

I didn't miss that he was vaccinated. I also didn't miss that they survived. Could have gone the other way much more easily without vaccine. They made the smart choice. The poster did everything they could. Lots of other people don't do everything they can.
Spewing your vax bot agenda in an environment where the jab is under pessimistic scrutiny is pretty stupid. As a brainless vax bot, you are going to spew your vax agenda without regard to where it will be the most effective or the most appropriate. Even your reply to this very post will disregard where, what, and when vax bot agenda is appropriate, and will just be to spew more vax bot agenda. Go on now, spew more arbitrary vax agenda.

Spewing your vax bot agenda in an environment where the jab is under pessimistic scrutiny is pretty stupid. As a brainless vax bot, you are going to spew your vax agenda without regard to where it will be the most effective or the most appropriate. Even your reply to this very post will disregard where, what, and when vax bot agenda is appropriate, and will just be to spew more vax bot agenda. Go on now, spew more arbitrary vax agenda.
Yet again, you use fiery rhetoric to disregard my speech rather than logic or data.

This response is emotion and cannot be countered since it has zero substance.

The emotion regarding vaccination is truly bizarre. Some people just can’t act rational.

This thread is about a life threatening situation of one one of our friends in this community. My goal on this thread is to see easyt65 alive and back here telling us that he is recovery is going well. Your shameless vax bot agenda is not appropriate here.
Why aren’t you labeling easyt65 a vax bot pitching their vaccine agenda?

Labeling care incompetent because you weren’t immediately cured is a sense of entitlement that is running rampant these days.

Why aren’t you labeling easyt65 a vax bot pitching their vaccine agenda?

Labeling care incompetent because you weren’t immediately cured is a sense of entitlement that is running rampant these days.
Your failure to correctly identify the appropriate time and place for your vile vax-bot style vax-spam is absolutely disgusting. It reinforces the pessimism toward the medical community that I felt as I read the opening post, since you claim to be part of it, and it reinforces my disgust of lefties.

I am extremely happy to hear you and your son are better now - God bless

I was so weak, so sick, and so frustrated and being sent home with no meds I almost didn't go to tge urgent Care, doubting they would do anything, either. My daughter wouldn't let me quit, though. I credit her with my getting better.

Continue to grow in strength and get better!
So glad you listened to your daughter, and give her an extra special hug when you can! Daughters like that are truly golden:) Good job Dad, you and your wife must have modeled that perseverance streak to do everything you can when faced with adversity.

On 13 January I was diagnosed with COVID-19, despite having had all the vaccines.

I was taken to the local hospital by my daughter where the doctor ordered a CT scan, told me he thought my vitals looked fairly good, and he sent me home without and meds.

I was taken back to the ER on 20 January as I was having trouble breathing. The same ER doctor was there. Upon seeing me he asked what I was doing back. He said I needed to stay in bed and 'tough it out' before sending me home, again without meds.

Last, after stopping breathing 4 separate times my daughter brought me back to the ER. In the room I was wheezing and could no keep my eyes open. I was lying down on the bed when the same DOC walked in, saw me, and told me to get up. He had me do a CT scan.

After the scan he asked me if I had finished the antibiotics I had been given for my COVID PNEUMONIA.....'UM, WHAT pneumonia?!'

The doc then told me they had found the 'ground glass' tell-tale sign of COVID PNEUMONIA on the 13th , before discharging me again.

Because it had been more than a week I was now ineligible for monoclonal antibodies and would not give me ivermectin or other therapeutics. In fact, knowing I had covid pneumonia he said he wasn't going to give me anything.

He then walked out of the room. Right outside the door I heard him tell my nurse to start the discharge paperwork, that he would come back to see me in 30 minutes and would send me home again

I put my jacket own, stepped out of the room, and left.

Finally, today, coughing, pain in lungs (burning), cramping, and an oxygen level at 85%, my daughter took me to an Urgent Care facility. Within 5 minutes they had multiple IV antibiotics and breathing treatments going on, blood being drawn.

I was told my O2 was still dropping and if I had not come in I was headed for a ventilator.

The vaccines do not prevent anyone from getting sick, especially with a compromised immune system like mine. They are supposed to lessen the effects. Thank goodness I got fully vaccinated. If this was 'lessening the effects' of COVID, I would hate to think what the full force of the effects would have been.

As Omicron sweeps across our community / state - 6 people in my household (wife, kids, grandkids) have the virus. In all sincerity, I hope you all stay healthy and take care. Don't let any doctor get away with CHOOSING not to treat you if you are sick. God bless, & STAY SAFE.

The divisive and toxic stuff they started spewing about the unvaccinated has infected the minds of too many health care "providers" to the point I am afraid to go to hospitals. They are full of some caring drs and nurses and a lot of cretins.

I'm so sorry for your experience, but glad you seem to be on the mend.

Folks, Americans are basically on our own now. Seek alternative treatments.

Live with this: your profession has been solidly knocked form the pedestal, never to recover.

Too bad. So sad.

The divisive and toxic stuff they started spewing about the unvaccinated has infected the minds of too many health care "providers" to the point I am afraid to go to hospitals. They are full of some caring drs and nurses and a lot of cretins.

I'm so sorry for your experience, but glad you seem to be on the mend.

Folks, Americans are basically on our own now. Seek alternative treatments.
Sue, you’ve just addressed a silver lining (one of possibly several) to this whole thing. There is a definite increase going on around the world, not just the US, with individuals seeking medical and scientific information that does not include listening to public interpretive falsehoods. Thinking how we humans usually wait for disaster to get proactive on our own, I see it as a needed kick in the pants for those on the fence. It would include intelligent people who formally believed that a supposed expert would never lie publicly and on record. Well, that happened as we know. So now? The choice, as you’ve suggested, is up to each and every one of us to utilize the tools that we have at our disposal to avoid being led down the wrong path again.

No one promises guaranteed results. Definitely not in medicine.

Is there a sense of entitlement here?
There is a definite increase going on around the world, not just the US, with individuals seeking medical and scientific information that does not include listening to public interpretive falsehoods. Thinking how we humans usually wait for disaster to get proactive on our own, I see it as a needed kick in the pants for those on the fence. It would include intelligent people who formally believed that a supposed expert would never lie publicly and on record.

Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure”​

Professor Ehud Qimron, head of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University and one of the leading Israeli immunologists, has written an open letter sharply criticizing the Israeli – and indeed global – management of the coronavirus pandemic.

". . . You refused to admit that the infection comes in waves that fade by themselves, despite years of observations and scientific knowledge. You insisted on attributing every decline of a wave solely to your actions, and so through false propaganda “you overcame the plague.” And again you defeated it, and again and again and again.

You refused to admit that mass testing is ineffective, despite your own contingency plans explicitly stating so (“Pandemic Influenza Health System Preparedness Plan, 2007”, p. 26).

You refused to admit that recovery is more protective than a vaccine, despite previous knowledge and observations showing that non-recovered vaccinated people are more likely to be infected than recovered people. You refused to admit that the vaccinated are contagious despite the observations. Based on this, you hoped to achieve herd immunity by vaccination — and you failed in that as well.

You insisted on ignoring the fact that the disease is dozens of times more dangerous for risk groups and older adults, than for young people who are not in risk groups, despite the knowledge that came from China as early as 2020.

You refused to adopt the “Barrington Declaration”, signed by more than 60,000 scientists and medical professionals, or other common sense programs. You chose to ridicule, slander, distort and discredit them. Instead of the right programs and people, you have chosen professionals who lack relevant training for pandemic management (physicists as chief government advisers, veterinarians, security officers, media personnel, and so on).

You have not set up an effective system for reporting side effects from the vaccines, and reports on side effects have even been deleted from your Facebook page. Doctors avoid linking side effects to the vaccine, lest you persecute them as you did with some of their colleagues. You have ignored many reports of changes in menstrual intensity and menstrual cycle times. You hid data that allows for objective and proper research (for example, you removed the data on passengers at Ben Gurion Airport). Instead, you chose to publish non-objective articles together with senior Pfizer executives on the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.

Irreversible damage to trust

However, from the heights of your hubris, you have also ignored the fact that in the end the truth will be revealed. And it begins to be revealed. The truth is that you have brought the public’s trust in you to an unprecedented low, and you have eroded your status as a source of authority. The truth is that you have burned hundreds of billions of shekels to no avail – for publishing intimidation, for ineffective tests, for destructive lockdowns and for disrupting the routine of life in the last two years.

You have destroyed the education of our children and their future. You made children feel guilty, scared, smoke, drink, get addicted, drop out, and quarrel, as school principals around the country attest. You have harmed livelihoods, the economy, human rights, mental health and physical health.

You slandered colleagues who did not surrender to you, you turned the people against each other, divided society and polarized the discourse. You branded, without any scientific basis, people who chose not to get vaccinated as enemies of the public and as spreaders of disease. You promote, in an unprecedented way, a draconian policy of discrimination, denial of rights and selection of people, including children, for their medical choice. A selection that lacks any epidemiological justification.

When you compare the destructive policies you are pursuing with the sane policies of some other countries — you can clearly see that the destruction you have caused has only added victims beyond the vulnerable to the virus. The economy you ruined, the unemployed you caused, and the children whose education you destroyed — they are the surplus victims as a result of your own actions only.

There is currently no medical emergency, but you have been cultivating such a condition for two years now because of lust for power, budgets and control. The only emergency now is that you still set policies and hold huge budgets for propaganda and psychological engineering instead of directing them to strengthen the health care system.. . . "

Professor Ehud Qimron: “Ministry of Health, it’s time to admit failure”​

Professor Ehud Qimron, head of the Department of Microbiology and Immunology at Tel Aviv University and one of the leading Israeli immunologists, has written an open letter sharply criticizing the Israeli – and indeed global – management of the coronavirus pandemic.

". . . You refused to admit that the infection comes in waves that fade by themselves, despite years of observations and scientific knowledge. You insisted on attributing every decline of a wave solely to your actions, and so through false propaganda “you overcame the plague.” And again you defeated it, and again and again and again.

You refused to admit that mass testing is ineffective, despite your own contingency plans explicitly stating so (“Pandemic Influenza Health System Preparedness Plan, 2007”, p. 26).

You refused to admit that recovery is more protective than a vaccine, despite previous knowledge and observations showing that non-recovered vaccinated people are more likely to be infected than recovered people. You refused to admit that the vaccinated are contagious despite the observations. Based on this, you hoped to achieve herd immunity by vaccination — and you failed in that as well.

You insisted on ignoring the fact that the disease is dozens of times more dangerous for risk groups and older adults, than for young people who are not in risk groups, despite the knowledge that came from China as early as 2020.

You refused to adopt the “Barrington Declaration”, signed by more than 60,000 scientists and medical professionals, or other common sense programs. You chose to ridicule, slander, distort and discredit them. Instead of the right programs and people, you have chosen professionals who lack relevant training for pandemic management (physicists as chief government advisers, veterinarians, security officers, media personnel, and so on).

You have not set up an effective system for reporting side effects from the vaccines, and reports on side effects have even been deleted from your Facebook page. Doctors avoid linking side effects to the vaccine, lest you persecute them as you did with some of their colleagues. You have ignored many reports of changes in menstrual intensity and menstrual cycle times. You hid data that allows for objective and proper research (for example, you removed the data on passengers at Ben Gurion Airport). Instead, you chose to publish non-objective articles together with senior Pfizer executives on the effectiveness and safety of vaccines.

Irreversible damage to trust

However, from the heights of your hubris, you have also ignored the fact that in the end the truth will be revealed. And it begins to be revealed. The truth is that you have brought the public’s trust in you to an unprecedented low, and you have eroded your status as a source of authority. The truth is that you have burned hundreds of billions of shekels to no avail – for publishing intimidation, for ineffective tests, for destructive lockdowns and for disrupting the routine of life in the last two years.

You have destroyed the education of our children and their future. You made children feel guilty, scared, smoke, drink, get addicted, drop out, and quarrel, as school principals around the country attest. You have harmed livelihoods, the economy, human rights, mental health and physical health.

You slandered colleagues who did not surrender to you, you turned the people against each other, divided society and polarized the discourse. You branded, without any scientific basis, people who chose not to get vaccinated as enemies of the public and as spreaders of disease. You promote, in an unprecedented way, a draconian policy of discrimination, denial of rights and selection of people, including children, for their medical choice. A selection that lacks any epidemiological justification.

When you compare the destructive policies you are pursuing with the sane policies of some other countries — you can clearly see that the destruction you have caused has only added victims beyond the vulnerable to the virus. The economy you ruined, the unemployed you caused, and the children whose education you destroyed — they are the surplus victims as a result of your own actions only.

There is currently no medical emergency, but you have been cultivating such a condition for two years now because of lust for power, budgets and control. The only emergency now is that you still set policies and hold huge budgets for propaganda and psychological engineering instead of directing them to strengthen the health care system.. . . "
Merck, a top producer of vaccines globally, reported in 2021 that natural immunity is superior to pursuing vaccine route, but the national media ignored their findings and continued support for 3 pharmas that had never once produced a vaccine in their entire companies history.

Paraphrasing Merck’s initial statement regarding test results- Pursuing the route of a vaccine is not superior to the route of no vaccine.

Warning: run on alert: Fauci, politically stained in blue, acting as US health spokesman (with NAAID his department that’s under NIH’s umbrella of 20-plus agencies, with another layer of oversight (investors) above NIH that’s rarely mentioned by media, will go down as acting on personal motives.

Last edited:
UPDATE:
Finally admitted into a hospital with COVID Pneumonia spread to 3/4 of my lungs. Infectious Disease doctor, MD, and other doctor is going over all the records to come up with a way ahead due to antibiotic / steroid-resistant COVID Pneumonia. Compromised Immune system due to MS is causing problems. Stronger meds this afternoon did result in a little improvement.

This is COVID, not Delta or Omicron.This is also after being fully vaccinated.

I still believe getting vaccinated should be a personal choice because the vaccine is not one-size-fits-all, and there are significant risks to a small percent of people. If you find yourself ending up one the people in that small percent it does not feel like such a small percent after all.

Getting the vaccine, after talking to my doctor, was a no-brainer, no hesitation. For me, the vaccines will probably keep me off of a ventilator, even save my life.

Low on oxygen and energy fighting this off, so not able to be on much.

Wanted to thank everyone for thoughts / prayers. Hope everyone stays safe and healthy. Do miss the lively discussions but will be back... For all the heated discussions at times, I may not agree with everyone, but I neither hate anyone nor wish anyone ill. Just the opposite.

Talk to you guys later...

Forum List

Back