My car just got crunched. He's Dead

My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

My poor car. It's 4 months old. A lease. At least he's dead.
Let that be a lesson to him.

Shakespeare had it wrong. It wasn't kill all the lawyers.

Why does everyone seem to think this is what he meant? Or is it simply that people purposely use the quote out of context?

What kind of car was it?
The entire quote is "First, we kill all the lawyers." The next line is "Ah but then what would we do for justice."

If we killed all the teachers we might actually start educating children.

My car, only four months old, is a Honda. I had an ancient Ford Escape. I no longer need a car that big.

His girlfriend who wasn't in the car was staggering around doped out of her mind was finally arrested as was the passenger. Some dopy guy sitting on the curb vomiting and shaking. He was arrested too. No one cared that the friend was dead.

This is a Gated Community in Orange County. Dopers are every where I guess.
You live in a gated community in orange county?
I thought you lived in someones garage?
We have a LOT of liars on this board. Democrats who make up stories then act as if they are true. Some believe them.
Yeah, they are also known as YOU.

His girlfriend who wasn't in the car was staggering around doped out of her mind was finally arrested as was the passenger. Some dopy guy sitting on the curb vomiting and shaking. He was arrested too. No one cared that the friend was dead.

We have a LOT of liars on this board. Democrats who make up stories then act as if they are true. Some believe them.
Spoken like a true democrat. This is how we know who you are.

Spoken like a true democrat. This is how we know who you are.

It’s not my fault you choose to talk bullshit online like some angry old fool who is frustrated that you weren’t born with the equipment you wanted.

Poor America. So I guess everyone is assuming he was black... Too bad we don't have cheap college and training and a living wage and health care and Good mental health care and great vacations like every other modern country has. Worst inequality and upward mobility anywhere ever after 40 years of giveaway to the rich and brainwash for the chumps.

My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

Be careful--they may charge you with his death. Fentanyl OD is not a cause of death according to the prosecutor in the Chauvin case.
Fentanyl and heroin according the girlfriend.

Either one of those is bad shit. Many times, heroin has been cut so harsh with fentanyl, the dopers OD right there on the spot.
80,000 have been dying a year from fentanyl. What a mess we have here thank you very much.

Be careful--they may charge you with his death. Fentanyl OD is not a cause of death according to the prosecutor in the Chauvin case.

Either one of those is bad shit. Many times, heroin has been cut so harsh with fentanyl, the dopers OD right there on the spot.
80,000 have been dying a year from fentanyl. What a mess we have here thank you very much.
I overheard two men at the gym talking. One of the men came home from work to find both his kids overdosed. The girl didn't make it. The man took the boy out of college and put him in a trade school.

The dead daughter bought what she thought was Xanax. It turned out to be fentanyl.

Wow. just saw this. Prayers up for all concerned.
Mr. President Biden, please close the border and close down the drug cartels from bringing Americans the disaster that fentanyl and heroin are to the people who pay taxes and lose their children and the heartbreak that go with the Mexichino drugs that results in loss of life and property.

I overheard two men at the gym talking. One of the men came home from work to find both his kids overdosed. The girl didn't make it. The man took the boy out of college and put him in a trade school.

The dead daughter bought what she thought was Xanax. It turned out to be fentanyl.
Thanks big pharma big health for the painkiller addiction...

Wow. just saw this. Prayers up for all concerned.
Mr. President Biden, please close the border and close down the drug cartels from bringing Americans the disaster that fentanyl and heroin are to the people who pay taxes and lose their children and the heartbreak that go with the Mexichino drugs that results in loss of life and property.
Yes yes let's have a war on drugs that'll do it! What about a mental health system lol. I know a giveaway to the rich tax cut!!

The majority of overdoses are being caused by fentanyl. That doesn't come from "big pharma", that comes from your president's buddies, China.

The majority of overdoses are being caused by fentanyl. That doesn't come from "big pharma", that comes from your president's buddies, China.
The myth is that people become addicts when a doctor prescribes opiates and later cuts the patient off so they turn to the streets. Thats a stupid lie. The truth is drug users become drug users when someone says "You wanna get high."

Forum List

Back