My car just got crunched. He's Dead

His girlfriend who wasn't in the car was staggering around doped out of her mind was finally arrested as was the passenger. Some dopy guy sitting on the curb vomiting and shaking. He was arrested too. No one cared that the friend was dead.

This is a Gated Community in Orange County. Dopers are every where I guess.
You live in a gated community in orange county?
I thought you lived in someones garage?

His girlfriend who wasn't in the car was staggering around doped out of her mind was finally arrested as was the passenger. Some dopy guy sitting on the curb vomiting and shaking. He was arrested too. No one cared that the friend was dead.

She lives in the Shamrock Meat Packing Plant where she punches sides of beef all day long.

Converted garages are not allowed in any of Orange County's gated communities?

I'm not sure that throwing some demented old broad in a cage counts as a "gated community."

Converted garages are not allowed in any of Orange County's gated communities?
I wouldnt think those HOAs would allow drifters to live in garages.

My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

My poor car. It's 4 months old. A lease. At least he's dead.

That's a likely story. You probably put your knee on the poor guy's neck for 9 minutes until he died.

But don't worry, your lawyers will say it was the heroin and fentanyl that killed him and you won't be charged.

Of course, BLM will probably show up and burn your shrubbery in protest.
That is something I would do and enjoy
Not my knee !! I would drive my shin bone on his trachea as I mount him
Then I would lean into it and he would be dead in 20 seconds
Yeah, sure beginner-boy. You're a stone-cold killa alright. :rolleyes:

My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

My poor car. It's 4 months old. A lease. At least he's dead.

If he was black, his family will sue you for killing him by parking in his path.
He wasn't black. None of the druggies were.

Then I guess you will get away with it.

... Tip the head back slightly then stomp on the exposed throat. Gurgles them every time. .

Really? Every time? Have you done this many times, old lady? Stop making an ass of yourself.
stop making an ass of yourself
Did the old lady take your lunch money again?
We have to forgive your lunacy. You are a worthless teacher who never knew better.

Shakespear had it wrong. It wasn't kill all the lawyers.

We have a LOT of liars on this board. Democrats who make up stories then act as if they are true. Some believe them.

We have a LOT of liars on this board. Democrats who make up stories then act as if they are true. Some believe them.
So you are a democrat that made that up?

Whoever told you I lived in someone's garage made it up certainly. Democrats do things like that. They make up stories about others and spread them as if they are true.

Whoever told you I lived in someone's garage made it up certainly. Democrats do things like that. They make up stories about others and spread them as if they are true.
You said it, so i assume you are a democrat that makes things up.
I believe you actually said guest house or something but garage is more fitting.

She lives in the Shamrock Meat Packing Plant where she punches sides of beef all day long.
Case in point. The democrat liar of the day. This is how it happens. This is the kind of mental swamp that passes for lying.

You said it, so i assume you are a democrat that makes things up.
I believe you actually said guest house or something but garage is more fitting.
See what you get when you suck up democrat swamp muck.

Open border. Drugs plentiful everywhere = dopers everywhere.

Open border. Drugs plentiful everywhere = dopers everywhere.
The driver is dead. Girlfriend and passenger were taken into custody. It's the best outcome. I just wish they had all overdosed before driving the car.

Case in point. The democrat liar of the day. This is how it happens. This is the kind of mental swamp that passes for lying.
Do they let you take home some of the meat at the end of the day, badass frail old lady?

Forum List

Back