My car just got crunched. He's Dead

My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

My poor car. It's 4 months old. A lease. At least he's dead.
Be careful--they may charge you with his death. Fentanyl OD is not a cause of death according to the prosecutor in the Chauvin case.
Fentanyl and heroin according the girlfriend.

Either one of those is bad shit. Many times, heroin has been cut so harsh with fentanyl, the dopers OD right there on the spot.
80,000 have been dying a year from fentanyl. What a mess we have here thank you very much.
I overheard two men at the gym talking. One of the men came home from work to find both his kids overdosed. The girl didn't make it. The man took the boy out of college and put him in a trade school.

The dead daughter bought what she thought was Xanax. It turned out to be fentanyl.
Thanks big pharma big health for the painkiller addiction...

The majority of overdoses are being caused by fentanyl. That doesn't come from "big pharma", that comes from your president's buddies, China.
The myth is that people become addicts when a doctor prescribes opiates and later cuts the patient off so they turn to the streets. Thats a stupid lie. The truth is drug users become drug users when someone says "You wanna get high."
Not always true. Some people who watched the government pushed "Reefer Madness" in the 50s and 60s and regarded it as the lie it was. Then they decided "If the gov't lied to me about this, what else did they lie about? I know people who have smoked dope for over 50 years who cite that exact scenario. Government should learn to quit lying to their constiuents.

My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

That's a likely story. You probably put your knee on the poor guy's neck for 9 minutes until he died.

But don't worry, your lawyers will say it was the heroin and fentanyl that killed him and you won't be charged.

Of course, BLM will probably show up and burn your shrubbery in protest.
You know what? I cheerfully would have choked the bastard to death.
Killer!!!!

Be careful--they may charge you with his death. Fentanyl OD is not a cause of death according to the prosecutor in the Chauvin case.

Either one of those is bad shit. Many times, heroin has been cut so harsh with fentanyl, the dopers OD right there on the spot.
80,000 have been dying a year from fentanyl. What a mess we have here thank you very much.
I overheard two men at the gym talking. One of the men came home from work to find both his kids overdosed. The girl didn't make it. The man took the boy out of college and put him in a trade school.

The dead daughter bought what she thought was Xanax. It turned out to be fentanyl.

The majority of overdoses are being caused by fentanyl. That doesn't come from "big pharma", that comes from your president's buddies, China.
The myth is that people become addicts when a doctor prescribes opiates and later cuts the patient off so they turn to the streets. Thats a stupid lie. The truth is drug users become drug users when someone says "You wanna get high."
Not always true. Some people who watched the government pushed "Reefer Madness" in the 50s and 60s and regarded it as the lie it was. Then they decided "If the gov't lied to me about this, what else did they lie about? I know people who have smoked dope for over 50 years who cite that exact scenario. Government should learn to quit lying to their constiuents.
Unfortunately government is big on lying.

And, China gives the Mexican cartels a plentiful supply!

B*******. Nothing like The GOP propaganda machine, run by international pariah Rupert Murdoch and your internet crazies. You are absolutely clueless.The GOP is the war on drugs party.

You will never stop illegal drugs industry until we make them legal and treat the people.

B*******. Nothing like The GOP propaganda machine, run by international pariah Rupert Murdoch and your internet crazies. You are absolutely clueless.The GOP is the war on drugs party.
Stupid fuck. Ask Biden and Clinton about the war on crime bill that incarcerated more black people than any other. But, but, but Murdoch. Fucking moron.

You will never stop illegal drugs industry until we make them legal and treat the people.
Fuck treating them. Let them OD and die. Problem solved.

That's a likely story. You probably put your knee on the poor guy's neck for 9 minutes until he died.

But don't worry, your lawyers will say it was the heroin and fentanyl that killed him and you won't be charged.

sure you would have.....

That works for me. It would also keep them from accidentally cutting themselves on any sharp objects, while they're stealing shit out of my garage.

I'd sure hate to get sued by someone who hurt themselves in my garage. That would suck.

I’m sorry to hear about your car.

Hopefully your insurance will cover. You won’t get shit from the dregs.
She just said she was glad a guy was dead because he ruined her car and your response is “sorry about your car”?!

Something is seriously wrong with you two shitty horrible people.
They are brainwashed functional racist s and of of course ignoramuses to believe the crap... We have to make America fair to everyone in order to end the racism problems. Economic equality is equality in the United States.

His girlfriend who wasn't in the car was staggering around doped out of her mind was finally arrested as was the passenger. Some dopy guy sitting on the curb vomiting and shaking. He was arrested too. No one cared that the friend was dead.

This is a Gated Community in Orange County. Dopers are every where I guess.
you should know you live with 2 of them......

Sorry for trying to add some levity. It's a good thing you weren't hurt.
Pretty hard to get hurt in a bullshit little fiction story she just made up.
she does have some good ones.....

She just said she was glad a guy was dead because he ruined her car and your response is “sorry about your car”?!

They are brainwashed functional racist s and of of course ignoramuses to believe the crap... We have to make America fair to everyone in order to end the racism problems. Economic equality is equality in the United States.

No it isn't!
Especially if you didn't work for it, dotard!!

Like guns? May as well make them legal for all?

That works for me. It would also keep them from accidentally cutting themselves on any sharp objects, while they're stealing shit out of my garage.

I'd sure hate to get sued by someone who hurt themselves in my garage. That would suck.
Poverty causes crime, discrimination and crap support for regular people causes poverty. Every job should be dignified $15 an hour and health care 1 month vacation after 1 year daycare etc just like every other modern country. This is pathetic thanks brainwashed GOP! We need cheap college and training detail. Tax the rich for crying out loud.

WTF are you babbling about? Believe what?
What does race have to do with the OP? She didn’t mention any race, nor did I.

Talk about brainwashed functional morons....

No it isn't!
Especially if you didn't work for it, dotard!!

Forum List

Back