My car just got crunched. He's Dead

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

My poor car. It's 4 months old. A lease. At least he's dead.

My little new car was nicely parked when a fool plowed into the back. Witnesses say he was swerving and speeding. His girlfriend ran up. They had been doing heroin and fentanyl. He left then called to say he was having trouble. She ran, staggered up. By then he collapsed getting out of the car. I got there with the paramedics. Just in time to see him turn blue. Starting with his lips. The EMT said no pulse and he was gone. Just like that.

That's a likely story. You probably put your knee on the poor guy's neck for 9 minutes until he died.

But don't worry, your lawyers will say it was the heroin and fentanyl that killed him and you won't be charged.

Of course, BLM will probably show up and burn your shrubbery in protest.

I'm not sure what to make of this post. A better outcome would have been for him to survive, turn his life around and never put someone elses life in danger. Maybe find a cure for cancer or help someone else after he got back on his feet.

If he were to eventually kill an innocent bystander due to his recklessness, maybe this outcome was better for the rest of society.

I do feel for you to have that happen to your car. At least his impact on your life wasn't intentional. Motive is probably when God keeps score.

I feel sorry for you and your poor car. At least humanity is better off.

Throw that worthless idiot's carcass to the wolves.

That's a likely story. You probably put your knee on the poor guy's neck for 9 minutes until he died.

But don't worry, your lawyers will say it was the heroin and fentanyl that killed him and you won't be charged.

You know what? I cheerfully would have choked the bastard to death.

Sorry for trying to add some levity. It's a good thing you weren't hurt.

08424c9516d777affa3ce7b1a05c4a01.gif

I’m sorry to hear about your car.

Hopefully your insurance will cover. You won’t get shit from the dregs.
First time I ever gave one of your post that rating, but you beat me to it word for word.
I will be more charitable than some others and say, at least he went out doing what he liked to do. That's got to be a rush.

Because you are such a bad ass, right?

Pretty hard to get hurt in a bullshit little fiction story she just made up.

His girlfriend who wasn't in the car was staggering around doped out of her mind was finally arrested as was the passenger. Some dopy guy sitting on the curb vomiting and shaking. He was arrested too. No one cared that the friend was dead.

This is a Gated Community in Orange County. Dopers are every where I guess.

May or may not be fiction, but it's the coolest story I've heard all night.

Because just watching him die wasn't enough. I want to do it, personal.

Because just watching him die wasn't enough. I want to do it, personal.

At this point, the only thing you can do is show up after the funerals is over, and piss on his grave. A sixpack of tall ones usually helps first.

Be careful--they may charge you with his death. Fentanyl OD is not a cause of death according to the prosecutor in the Chauvin case.

May or may not be fiction, but it's the coolest story I've heard all night.
I wasn't in the car. It was parked. I got there just in time to see the guy turn blue and die.

His girlfriend who wasn't in the car was staggering around doped out of her mind was finally arrested as was the passenger. Some dopy guy sitting on the curb vomiting and shaking. He was arrested too. No one cared that the friend was dead.

This is a Gated Community in Orange County. Dopers are every where I guess.
I didn't realize that you lived in a safe enclave behind enemy lines.

Be careful--they may charge you with his death. Fentanyl OD is not a cause of death according to the prosecutor in the Chauvin case.
Fentanyl and heroin according the girlfriend.

Fentanyl and heroin according the girlfriend.

Either one of those is bad shit. Many times, heroin has been cut so harsh with fentanyl, the dopers OD right there on the spot.

Forum List

Back