My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it will..
When I was here before I conversed with a couple of the moderators over another issue, but I can't recall their screen names.

I think one of the them was Beale or something?

Yep..no longer a mod.
Ahh. Like I said, it's been a minute.

I see they moved this thread to the introduction room.

I'll get the hang of it. It's just a matter of learning a new place... which I never really took the time to do when I was here before.

I've had several folks tell me that the mod team here is pretty good, and the forum is managed pretty well.

I'm used to slumming, so it will be a learning curve for sure.

When I was here before I conversed with a couple of the moderators over another issue, but I can't recall their screen names.

I think one of the them was Beale or something?
Ah. So you're a prior douche canoe. Back to torment the board once again with a new handle? Fan fucking tastic. :dunno: That's literally the first time that's ever happened in the entire history of USMB. :rolleyes:

Ah. So you're a prior douche canoe. Back to torment the board once again with a new handle? Fan fucking tastic. :dunno: That's literally the first time that's ever happened in the entire history of USMB. :rolleyes:
No... this is the handle I've always had here.

I just haven't been active is all.

Did I piss in your Cheerios in another life or something?

Ahh. Like I said, it's been a minute.

I see they moved this thread to the introduction room.

I'll get the hang of it. It's just a matter of learning a new place... which I never really took the time to do when I was here before.

I've had several folks tell me that the mod team here is pretty good, and the forum is managed pretty well.

I'm used to slumming, so it will be a learning curve for sure.
Well! Since we're here now, time for you to meet the mascot!

It has a little something for everyone!

pillow+sprite.gif

I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol
No rules on a news board ?
Not in the United States..., that I assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back