My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, this isn't Zone2 compliant, but if I post what I want to, I could get a ding..

so..

wouldsaysomething.png
Zone 2 compliant?

Oh lort... what have I stumbled into.

Maybe there is a reason I haven't been active here in two years.

Lol

I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol

What more did I do?
You need to look here:

And here:

OPs in politics need to have something political-related, a link, and 2-3 sentences of personal input on the topic.

I'm not reporting this, but uh...
InBeforeTheLock.gif

I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol
Go fuck yourself.

You need to look here:

And here:

OPs in politics need to have something political-related, a link, and 2-3 sentences of personal input on the topic.
And I admitted early on that I posted this in the wrong place... and even asked if a moderator could move it.

I haven't flamed or even been disrespectful to anyone in this thread.

Other than the honest mistake of a newbie posting on the wrong page, what have a really done that is so terrible?

You guys make it sound like I've slandered the Pope during Mardis Gras or something. Lol

And I admitted early on that I posted this in the wrong place... and even asked if a moderator could move it.

I haven't flamed or even been disrespectful to anyone in this thread.

Other than the honest mistake of a newbie posting on the wrong page, what have a really done that is so terrible?

You guys make it sound like I've slandered the Pope during Mardis Gras or something. Lol
This is your 1 Mulligan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back