My apologies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rippy38

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2022
I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

I'll work on it, I promise.

Lol

I've had an account here for a minute but the forum I'm used to posting on is a true bastion of free speech and pretty much anything goes so...

If I offend anyone or get a little too vulgar, then let me apologize upfront for it.

On the site I'm used to posting on, there are no rules so, long story short... I'm not used to rules.

Lol
So why leave your "bastion of free speech"?

Lol

I'm curious, what makes you think the politics forum is appropriate for your post? What does you apology have to do with government policies or candidates?

I'm curious, what makes you think the politics forum is appropriate for your post? What does you apology have to do with government policies or candidates?

Honestly, it just looked like the most active board at the time.

Where should I have posted it?

He didn't look around first.

Yep, that would have been better for sure, but I've already introduced myself here... about two years ago actually.

I just haven't been active.

If a moderator could move this thread to the introduction page that would be great.

You shouldn’t be promoting/discussing other forums, l just read in theTOS.
I'm not.

I was asked what brought me here, and I gave an honest answer.

Because the site I was on is down.

Is that not permitted here?

Yeah, this isn't Zone2 compliant, but if I post what I want to, I could get a ding..

so..

wouldsaysomething.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back